cringed tbqh
true
well memed
not true

This post says all so far.

>Songwriting

>Not a talent

kys

He wasn't even a "musician", just a degenerate junkie that the corporate overlords thought it would be profitable to sell to angsty anti-establishment teens.

>Kurt's songwriting
>Good

>I haven't listen to Bleach and In Utero HUUUUURRRRRRRR

>I think Bleach and In Utero are good HUUUUURRRRRRRR

They are

hit puberty and the record industry completely discarded him like a pooh. he couldn't cut it and OD.

Ok buddy, hope you have a nice summer off from school.

>tfw u can't fight the music industry jew any longer

Wrong

NO, nirvana is passable at best, overrated as fuck

t. tryhard hipster faggot trying to out-due other hipster faggots

>not slavishly liking nirvana
>hipster

life must be hard as a pleb

This "no talent" thing is just another pathetic cover-up for Courtney Love's obvious murder plot.

>tfw u will never succesfully murder a succesful artist and inherit his multi-million dollar musical empire

>Dumb drug addict cunt

>Logical enough to set up a 1st degree murder

When will this meme end?

Well, I for one trust your opinion on him, as I'm sure you were Cobain's best friend for many years. I mean, it woul seem pretty ridiculous to have such a strong opinion on someone's intelligence even though you never once spoke with them.

I totally understand where you're coming from but Kurt Cobain was a bit more than a corporate puppet. Would a corporate puppet be allowed to release an album like 'In Utero'? This 'corporate puppet' did a bunch of drugs, burnt out, and killed himself. If he was a corporate puppet, his 'corporate overlords' chose a strange way of promoting him. Kurt Cobain could write a great song in seconds and I'm tired of this reductive contrarian attitude Sup Forums has towards Nirvana.

i think he's talking about sid vicious m8

Welp

he's refering to courtney you dolt