The song Lucy in the sky of diamonds is about LSD

The song Lucy in the sky of diamonds is about LSD.
Think about it...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7Ae8wRvaPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHOA!!!!!!

crazy dude

Except it's not at all

No look harder at Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

Pretty sure they denied that in an interview or something.

no way. are you sure man?

dude... :)

Woahoah da beetlez! so good twist n shout xd!

Yeah pretty sure here look
Lucy
Sky
Diamonds

Now look at the first letter to those words.......

LuSkDi?

The song Love to Say Dada is about LSD. Think about it...

First? As in what? Alphabetical order? C K A?

You're so close...really look man. It's there right I front of your eyes. Lennon was a fucking genius

The song Samurai Angles Making Candied Kids is about smack. Think about it...

>Di
Holy shit, Pal was dead all along.

Lucy
Sky
Diamonds

L
S
D

o my god...

praise lennom..

Y P S H L L S D?

Does anyone know what drugs the Beatles did?
Like besides pot

It's about a picture his son drew, at which point he crumpled it into a ball, threw it out the window, and began running around his then tearful son screaming "no son of mine will be a worse artist than that gook I'm plowing"; after about nine revolutions, he picked up Julian, carried him to Paul who was trying to make an egg on toast, and hurled him at 84 miles an hour while screaming (for some reason in a southern accent) "HERE COMES THE SON YOU HINDU FRUITCAKE" at Paul.

>CKA
>add in S as an S sound is heard in all the words
>CSKA
Like CSKA Moscow, the sports team. But what does it all mean?

All of the did amphetamines and LSD.

John also did heroin.

Maybe Alieve or something if they got headaches.

Real funny but seriously look at the first letter of Lucy the first letter of sky and the first letter of diamonds........like seriously

what a madman

Did you even look at the song title? Really think about it man

>D
>S
>L

Wow, John predicted a series of commercials involving turtles.

damn...

Are you retarded?

The drawing was of Julian's classmate, Lucy.

John threw it out the window, and therefore Lucy was in the sky.

The Diamonds were a throwaway line to confuse simple minded geeks, as was John's fetish at the time.

>L
>D
>S

oh, it's a shoutout to his lads!

Well I mean I'm sure he'd have liked for you to interpret it in whatever way you see but idk like I look at it and it spells lsd and so I think it's about lsd

wait, how does it spell lsd?

Dude John Lennon was probably high off lsd when he told that story. Look at the song title and really think about it

>High
>Off LSD

Wow, you really are off base, and have no respect for him as a musician. Seriously, rethink the way you act, because this is just unfair.

Well like look
The first L in Lucy is what you should be like looking at okay? Keep looking at it. Now the other letter is the s in sky. Keep looking at the L and S. I hope I haven't lost you so far. Now and get ready. Look at the first letter of diamonds. The D. Look at the D in diamonds and like think about it.

The Beatles never did drugs. That's really rude of you to assume. They were good boys.

i think it's about sky ferreira honestly

>lucy
or "loosey", as in "loosey goosey", geese are birds, bird is another work for girl, of which sky is
>sky
self-explanatory
>diamonds
are a girl's best friend, again, sky is a girl

it's pretty obvious when you think about it

Have you listened to Sgt. Peppers? They had to be on sooooooo many drugs I mean really think about

you can't do drugs in the military, idiot

Actually, I think it's about a fabled lesbian threesome in Pitchfork lore.

See, the speaker of the song is actually Lucy.

You're right, Sky is Sky Ferreira.

And Diamonds refers to Marina Diamandas, of Marina and the Diamonds.

You're an idiot...and trust me I thought about it

they're clearly wearing military outfits on the cover, meaning they were in the military at the time, so they couldn't have been doing drugs, or sgt. pepper wouldn't let them in his band

You can literally see the picture his kid made, showing lucy in the sky with diamonds

Actually, John did that drawing, but after his wife made fun of it, he claimed that Julian actually drew it and proceeded to call him a "no talent hack".

There are actually a large number of people who have told me they believe the whole "it was just a picture my son drew" story by John Lennon and I'm pretty sure they're serious

Nuh uh

I mean they were pretty open about their drug use. There's no reason John would lie about the one song and everyone else would keep said lie up for so long.

>pal

>damage control

anybody who believed that is gullible as fuck. It was figured out by most everyone in the know on the first listen in 1967. The band couldn't admit to it at the time with it being the most commercially successful album of all time and all... it would have been banned on radio.
besides, Pauls recently admitted it was about LSD for the slow ones anyway.

On the internet?

Nahhhh, no one's that autistic unlike you.

How so?

butt.... there's an IT in between S&D?
what is the significance of LITSD

>Pauls recently admitted it was about LSD for the slow ones anyway.
You're gonna need to source this because as far as I know Paul has always agreed with the story.

there's a difference between being open about your drug use and writing songs that promote drug use... their music would have been banned on the radio. especially in Britain.
The Byrds song Eight Miles High had already been banned for promoting drug culture

>The band couldn't admit to it at the time with it being the most commercially successful album of all time and all
They admitted other songs were about drugs
>it would have been banned on radio.
None of the songs were released as singles, so that didn't matter

It stands for "/lit/ sucks dick"

Ah fuck I forgot to tell you to get high first. It took me about 10 fat joints to really figure it out and to also really think about it. My bad man

Except for all the Beatles songs actually about drugs that weren't banned on the radio. Even if that was the reason, it doesn't explain why they would keep up the story for so long.

>Lucy Sky Diamonds
>First letter of each contains "L" "S" "D"
>LSD Dream Simulator was a game released for the ps1
>The Beatles made a song about a game not released yet
HOW DID THEY KNOW?

Lennon was a genius

RIP you crazy dreamer. were still all down here still giving peace a chance
1940-1980

Touche'.... didn't realize there were no singles from SgtPeppers. A lot of record stores still would have chose to not sell it though. The beatles bible belt backlash had already happened a year before... It would have just fueled the anti Beatle movement big time.

what songs did they admit were about drugs at the time of release? I'd be surprised if any.. I know they've admitted to random ones like Got To Get You Into My Life is about weed.. but nobody would have every speculated about that, so it's not the same as having to admit you've been lying for 50 years.

"Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes and she's gone Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."

"Climb in the back with your head in the clouds and you're gone Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"

"Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile, the girl with kaleidoscope eyes, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"

>A lot of record stores still would have chose to not sell it though
List me some of them, the stores that wouldn't sell the most anticipated album of the year by the biggest band in the world.
>The beatles bible belt backlash had already happened a year before
Goalpost shifting
>what songs did they admit were about drugs at the time of release?
At the time of release? I will admit I don't have that information specifically.
>so it's not the same as having to admit you've been lying for 50 years
Show us any precedence for Lennon lying about his art for 50 years. We are talking about someone who admitted to beating his wife and other artists he ripped off, and even donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Black Panthers because of white guilt over making millions on black music because they told him so.

He's admitted he's been on drugs or other songs are about drugs so often, show me where he's lied.

>Show us any precedence for Lennon lying about his art for 50 years.
the song Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. he said he didn't realize it would be heard as a reference to LSD... most ppl understand it was a white lie that only the squares would believe. sorry to hurt u but you can still think of John as Jesus if you want.

>List me some of them
obviously an impractical request... but you can't act like songs weren't being banned left and right in 66 and 67.
Lucy, I am the walrus, a day in the life, plus a lot others beatles songs were banned on BBC. eight miles high was banned on all US radio stations.

>the song Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Circular logic.
>obviously an impractical request
Because your logic was flawed to begin with.
>plus a lot others beatles songs were banned on BBC.
BBC isn't a record store you doof.

We're also talking about someone who released this as a single
youtube.com/watch?v=X7Ae8wRvaPo
You really think he gave a fuck?