Death Grips General

Did anyone else notice this ARG? The website looks weird and it's probably fake cause I just looked at the twitter and that last post about the album seems incredibly fake.

Other urls found in this thread:

js38ve4tm0c.neocities.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also what are those files on the website with the names "sounds"? They sound like from a death grips song

what website you are talking about?

There was an arg few days ago apparently and there was also a website connected to it js38ve4tm0c.neocities.org/

what the fvck is ARG?

anal repair gangsters

agartha ruination games

another righteous genocide

autistic retard gathering

Anal Rape Gangbang

Anyone else think Bottomless Pit would've made more sense as the second half of the Powers that B? it has more in common with niggas on the moon than Jenny Death.

aeronautical repair garage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game

nah
bp is also pretty different from notm

but not AS different, Jenny Death almost seems like a logical followup after developments in Bottomless Pit.

Or I suppose you can see BP as a combination of notm BP and TMS

fashion week > bottomless pit

So I looked up this Flow Dan guy who was mentioned in the track Punk Weight and he's some sort of UK grime rapper. Really like a lot of his stuff but it's so unlike da grips to name drop someone like that, isn't it? He has a few features on that The Bug album that MC Ride also featured on. That was such a strange period. Very unlike the band, even though it merely one small line.

Tell me more about logical decisions within art.

nice

ahhhhh fuck you, you know what I mean
The chopped up and more "chaotic" sound is prominent on BP than JD

its not real but what the fuck is thta shit playing on the website
fucking scared me

this

Guys, it's real.

proo f?

I think MC ride is just a flowdan fan

The line is also has "spit evil" in it which is a lyric from the bug song skeng

then zach hill tweeted a youtube link to skeng in like 2013

#deepestlore

my mom.

yes, but BP and JD are both very guitar centric.
your premise is quite retarded because it shares a lot of similarities and differences with both. who gives a single shit about which one SHOULD have been a double album with the other. such a retarded trivial thing to discuss, why not listen to music instead.

Has anyone tried following Andre?

what the fuck are you talking about

fake
they are death grips songs

Argentina

bump