open.spotify.com/artist/1uAwT6Ktqb1LyptCbkI7iy
yayamusic.bandcamp.com/
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/track/beleaguered-by-sound-4
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnes-for-l
oliverbagshaw.bandcamp.com/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=bDiMNQ9HMok
visionescape.bandcamp.com
phoenixbrown.bandcamp.com/album/sst002-2
skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/the-new-album-got-deleted-so-here-are-some-quick-songs
rateyourmusic.com/artist/lydia_brunch
nonlocalitymusic.bandcamp.com
nonlocality.co.uk
windowlistener.bandcamp.com
windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/weakling-ep
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
curacy.bandcamp.com
serialexperimentswave.bandcamp.com/
onatonol.bandcamp.com/album/the-city
vocaroo.com/i/s1nmV5MSI7Yo
alldrig.bandcamp.com/
air-conditioned.bandcamp.com
5cmrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/lila-branches-off-we-had-never-loved-the-world-lila-lets-together-come-conspicuous-to-each-other-o-so-many-fizzled-white-horsesrunning-through-your-bloods-skinny-pastures-neer-did-we-love-neer-th
evenoxen.bandcamp.com
3849.bandcamp.com/album/detik
keithcrystals.bandcamp.com/album/android-beach-remixes-ep
thegreatgig.bandcamp.com/
lenclair.bandcamp.com/track/herr-lucifer
bangkokblend.bandcamp.com/album/summer-sampler-2016
peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass
hghstudios.bandcamp.com/album/a-night-at-mcbastion-with-m-c-kinnon-baron-b-luntz-night-2
mcfluff.bandcamp.com/album/dream8
mcfluff.bandcamp.com/album/make-santa-claus-go-away-single
yamir.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

willbandtheteencreeps.bandcamp.com/

>lofi
>indie
>noise pop
>garage rock

i'm on spotify now too plz follow me!! open.spotify.com/artist/1uAwT6Ktqb1LyptCbkI7iy

will b giving feedback later on in the thread

>Vape Hop

yayamusic.bandcamp.com/

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/track/beleaguered-by-sound-4
>Dark Ambient mixed with elements of Modern Classcial and Drone
>Made from garbage material

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnes-for-l
>Modern Classical, Drone, Ambient Piano
>Fast playing and fluid-like notes
>Like underwater piano concert

Also my album "Castle on Glass" is now out on Spotify and Google Play store!
play.spotify.com/album/51mFjY5R0xSdLuTz2NG8AH?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open

Currently working on Beleaguered by Sound 5!

>yayamusic.bandcamp.com/
did you do the vocals? :O

oliverbagshaw.bandcamp.com/releases

> industrial hip-hop instrumentals, ugly dirty beats, glitches and samples, aggressive, minimalist, inspired by artists such as Clipping, Death Grips, Tobacco, Sutcliffe Jugend, Haxan Cloak and Ben Frost

Currently working on new tracks, some of them sound a lot colder than what I usually do. Here's a music video for a new track:
youtube.com/watch?v=bDiMNQ9HMok

This is really promising, man. I'm So Lame is pretty atmospheric, like minimalist shoegaze or early goth rock. Pretty soothing on the ears though, the fuzzy guitar tone and the ethereal vocals really work well together.

I still have some of your early releases on my iTunes back when I was getting my kick of vaporwave, user. Your beats are sweet on the ears and have a good use of samples, it's fresh sounding but also kinda hazy, lovely to relax to. Downloading Crispy now.

Strong rec for this fellow, it's haunting, atmospheric, I don't think I actually have listened to Nocturnes for L yet so I'll download that but I currently have your other releases on my iTunes. Some of the work on Nocturnes for L reminds me of Mihaly Vig's music from Bela Tarr films (the more ambient works, of course - there's a similar atmosphere and sombre sweetness to it that I hear in his music). Always happy to hear what you have, man.

New song

beefalo.bandcamp.com/track/greatful
>Indie Rock
>Chill

Really cool, will tide me over before BB2 drops.
Always cool to hear more piano-based stuff here. Keep it up.
Enjoying this a lot, what DAW do you use? Production is insane.

visionescape.bandcamp.com
>post-rock, sludge, drone
>new single out that sounds like early Earth, almost done with the new album

Thanks, user. I just use Fruity Loops to be honest but I think it's a pretty versatile DAW. Been wanting to upgrade to Reason or Ableton for a little while though.

Listening to your work at the moment: Our Chemical Burns (So Bright) is pretty cool, I love sludge/drone/doom/atmospheric sludge/ etc. Reminds me of stuff like Absolutego by Boris. Will download, it's fantastic, my man.

phoenixbrown.bandcamp.com/album/sst002-2

punk plunderphonics [Black Flag / Descendents]
new single

Thank you for your constant support! I would never compare myself to any of Mihaly Vig's work but I could see why you think that way! I return the recommendation too - Oliver Bagshaw makes music worth everybody's time!

Hey, thanks for your comment! I enjoyed Jamais Vu some time ago and I tend to go back to it in the darker days out here. Loving your newest too!

Https://landos.bandcamp.com

>2 man acoustic electric indie pop rock duet

New single out now! New LP in the works!

Reccomending

skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/the-new-album-got-deleted-so-here-are-some-quick-songs
>guitar wankery
>also my best release yet (in my opinion)
I just started to record the new album, and it's going pretty good! I think I just made my best song yet
I still can't find my wallet, send help
you know you can rate my stuff, right?
rateyourmusic.com/artist/lydia_brunch
check out these

nonlocalitymusic.bandcamp.com
nonlocality.co.uk

>Electronic
>and stuff

Recc:
All of the day bro

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

New release: windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/weakling-ep

>Experimental electronic

Don't feel like typing anything

droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

Curacy - Through

curacy.bandcamp.com

>ambient
>colorful and restless
>my first full-length album

serialexperimentswave.bandcamp.com/

>Literally changes every album
>Present day present time and faulty wiring are sort of dark ambient glitchy sounding things
>anal and beats are mock vaporwave of varying qualities
>[S] the end is homestuck glitched out music
>then there are the two mashups those are just entirely jokes

should i even keep making music?

Recs:
probably others i haven't listened to everyone yet

onatonol.bandcamp.com/album/the-city
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!
>lo-fi indie
>influences from ambient,avant folk,shoegaze and emo
>two post punk tracks
>for fans of Giles Corey,HANL,Teen Suicide,The Microphones
>also on Spotify and other markets
Easily my best work yet and I’d say it’s way better than my previous album,Tired of Me. I hope you enjoy and I’d love to get your feedback.

but guess what

new music soon

and here's a new track

i normally would release this but it screams deep cut so i'll just release it next year along with the new album:

vocaroo.com/i/s1nmV5MSI7Yo

"Soulstorm Brew" and "Vulnerable" are pretty cool. I think your tracks could probably be a little shorter, but I like your music.

You have a ton of good ideas, and I'd keep grinding at it. It sounds like you'll develop your own cool sound at some point, but right now your production isn't quite there yet. Keep up the good work, though.

That Tumblr jokey mashup stuff isn't to my taste. YMMV on it, though. Some people love that shit.

Wow thanks that actually makes me feel pretty good, Yeah basically with every album i've just been trying different things to see what i'm best at.

I'm actually working on a new one right now which is less drone but still a very ambient sort of thing, can't say when it'll be out but i hope when it's done it's not godawful,

i understand not liking the mashups though, they aren't very good anyway, except the all star one that one is surprisingly well put together for me, it's still shit though since it's just meme mashup music.

Thanks, user. I appreciate the feedback, I do feel sometimes my tracks do go on for a little longer than they should too. I'm trying to improve on this by either keeping tracks that shouldn't be too long as fairly short in the first place, or to add enough variation so the track is interesting for its length. Thank you for the feedback and thank you for listening, user, I really appreciate it.

alldrig.bandcamp.com/

>depressive black metal // post
>piano based // ambient
>narcotic rock // melancholic

air-conditioned.bandcamp.com

>Turning 90s techno/dance tracks into slow, melodic ambient.

Galaxy was sorta beautiful but got on my nerves a bit too quickly. I was expecting different progression I guess. the really high-pitched synths might need some high-pass filtering to make them more digestible

I'm fucking loving Rainbow. holy shit this groove is deceptively simple. so beautiful. But I still would expect more progression from it overall. although I sorta feel like the stagnation was also an aesthetic choice.

Kiss, as a soundscape, is so much more delightful to me than Galaxy. loving this as well. something that I personally love doing in ambient is soaking arpeggiated synths in reverb and this sounds pretty similar to it haha. beautiful harmonic swells. the vocal sample stems work great.

I'd love to hear a longer release from you! this is a great start.

weptt.bandcamp.com

Midwest emo, twinkle, dream pop

Formerly known as acab rocky

Onat, none of your songs will ever be deep cuts

5cmrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/lila-branches-off-we-had-never-loved-the-world-lila-lets-together-come-conspicuous-to-each-other-o-so-many-fizzled-white-horsesrunning-through-your-bloods-skinny-pastures-neer-did-we-love-neer-th
>black metal
>ambient
>industrial

evenoxen.bandcamp.com
>indie/experimental folk
>traces of noise pop, fuzz folk, power electronics, melodic harsh noise, and free jazz

Cassettes coming soon, pre-orders should be available sometime this week

My dearly beloved
Winners don't use deep cuts

Thanks for the review! Yeah i've been very influenced by monotonous, repetitive music generally, and here tried to work out some ambient that resembles the very uplifting, "happy" spirit i often found in 90s rave & techno.

willseifert.bandcamp.com

>lofi
>bedroom pop/folk whatever you wanna call it
>dreary sad man music
>ffo teen suicide, american football, sparklehorse, grandaddy

RECS
very melodic and dreamy, recd

I really do love the concept. keep it up

bump

3849.bandcamp.com/album/detik
>experimental electronic

keithcrystals.bandcamp.com/album/android-beach-remixes-ep

Some remixes for dat ass
also check out the label

thegreatgig.bandcamp.com/
>piano impros
Please give feedback

How much you'll give that much you'll receive. Or not.

having your music available for free would be such a great opportunity for you both to reach a wider audience

I'm literally not listening to your 7€ releases because I don't want to like them. because I don't want to pay 7€ for anything today. can't risk liking your music you know?

K.

Not giving away hard work for tards like you.

I'm not either of those guys but fuck you

i like this, can hear the grandaddy. cool cover too

PrinceofToronto.bandcamp.com

>bands 1st single
>IYL guitars, pianos, weird singers

it's a win-win, boys
when you basically have NO fanbase
you make more money when your music if pay what you want

if it's money you want, why are you making music?

plus

Bandcamp is FULL of really high-quality, original, wonderful music that is free to download. you're literally repelling your potential audience. there's always competition.

charging e.g. 7€ for 7 minutes of ambient piano improvisation? It's your choice, obviously, but this is unsustainable.

lenclair.bandcamp.com/track/herr-lucifer

>NoVA-core
>Psych
>even if you don't like it the album cover is dank

>improv musicians wake up everyday completely sure they are not hacks

As long as they don't quit their day job who cares, mane.

"If a composer has a nice wife and some nice children, how can he let the children starve on his dissonances? "

Wow, you actually listened to my fucking music

Removed the fuckign price tag

bangkokblend.bandcamp.com/album/summer-sampler-2016
>compilation
>bedroom pop
>r&b/rap
>indie rock
>acoustic

recommend!!
(hear some cool full band potential, not that it needs it)

peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass
>acoustic, high vocals, cello, samples, synths

hghstudios.bandcamp.com/album/a-night-at-mcbastion-with-m-c-kinnon-baron-b-luntz-night-2
>Outsider House, Acid House, Industrial House
>Live set, recorded from the mixing board. No overdubs or editing performed in post-processing.

Really nice, got a FB page? Also, did this artist or a prior reincarnation of this artist ever work with Ozana or something like that?

i used to have one but i shut it down a while ago, ill probably make a new one soon. I worked with ozona a few years ago with my old project yeah

Nice, they helped out Beds and Skull Kid do a 7 in. split so I love Ozana.

How many people are in PD?

thats cool, its just me

Dream8 by Dumb Box Electronic
mcfluff.bandcamp.com/album/dream8
>Made 3 years ago
>Forgotten about until yesterday
>Published

>Electronic
>Very FL Studio-ish
>Mostly Unmastered
>Bandcamps Native player fucks up the segues

>Compare to my newer stuff
mcfluff.bandcamp.com/album/make-santa-claus-go-away-single

FEEDBACK MUCH APPRECIATED, I wanna know what I did right and where I can improve

cool kids

yamir.bandcamp.com/

>post-rock
>dark ambient
>experimental electronics
>folk

you can now rate my music on RYM!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
My music is also avaialable on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and more!