Let's talk Nujabes? this shit was so fucking nice. And Shing02's grand finale of Luv(sic) was great too...

Let's talk Nujabes? this shit was so fucking nice. And Shing02's grand finale of Luv(sic) was great too. Doesn't Sup Forums agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3HmEK7pw-o
youtube.com/watch?v=NTfMZ6EAwIc
youtube.com/watch?v=v5ai8iNSK9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OJVoApMH-y4
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzyQOqb7nyKTUlFwOHRjd0tSTjg
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzyQOqb7nyKTck14VVhVSjhfN0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck yeah, that was great.

My favorite will always be Reflection Eternal, though.

RIP ;_;

I love nujabes. He got me into jazz hop which is now my favorite genre. I used to take an early morning bus everyday to a class I had in college. It was usually dark and rainy every morning around that time of the year, so I would put in my ear buds and play Nujabes. It was truly the way he wanted the music to be enjoyed

Traffic jam accident

That shit can literally happen to anybody, it's horrible

The guy didn't deserve it.
Love his tunes, truly make a summer night out of any regular night.

fat jon's beats on this album are far better than nujabes

fucking plebs

nip beats > nig beats
>neo-Sup Forums will argue this

Nujabes is alright stuff, but overall REALLY overrated

>Doesn't Sup Forums agree?

Not at all. He has like 4 good songs per album, and all the lame ass, cringe-worthy rap features he brings on are completely unnecessary.

Is there anyone else who does this type of music but better? Not trying to say you are wrong, but I am genuinely curious to find other artists in the same vein as Nujabes.

Soriheda. He's truly nujabes 2.0 but better in every way. He's a Korean jazz-hop artist who makes my favorite instrumentals. He has two self titled albums "soriheda" and "soriheda 2". Each one has 2 versions, a version with Korean rap over it, and just the pure instrunentals. I fuckin love this guy, check him out. Just a warning though, his stuff is sometimes hard to find because it's all in Korean

This
The love for Nujabes is purely due to Sup Forums's gay love for everything Japanese and lack of knowledge regarding (most importantly instrumental) hip hop music.

If only spotify didn't delete all those Nujabes songs...

bullshit as usual is good

the rest is hit or miss

can't stand shing02

any recommendations?

i agree

youtube.com/watch?v=m3HmEK7pw-o

>tfw the only people that make music in my favorite genre are on soundcloud

I posted earlier recommending Korean artist Soriheda. He also makes some great jazz-hop instrumental, but they feel more passionate and exciting, where some of Nujabes' fell flat, or just sounded like regular slow jazz. I'm uploading the 2 Soriheda albums I mentioned to a drive that I'll share in the thread. Other recommendations I'd make are Binary Stary, Fat Jon, The Sound Defects, Gramatik, Bonobo, The Sound Providers, and Quantic

youtube.com/watch?v=NTfMZ6EAwIc

youtube.com/watch?v=v5ai8iNSK9Q

weeb hop will dominate the world

move out the way nigs

youtube.com/watch?v=OJVoApMH-y4

Here's a google drive with Soriheda's albums in it. I hope you guys like it!

1: drive.google.com/open?id=0BzyQOqb7nyKTUlFwOHRjd0tSTjg

2: drive.google.com/open?id=0BzyQOqb7nyKTck14VVhVSjhfN0E

so i read that for both albums he released an instrumental version then a version with rhymes on top of it?

flowchart for Nujabes please?

Yeah but it's all in korean. I downloaded the instrumentals because the rap didn't sound so good to me. If you want to hear it, try copy pasting some titles in youtube

literally two albums ya dingus

oh my god we have reached a new low in laziness

anyways
for more layered hip-hop, Modal Soul and Metaphorical Music (Spiritual State IF you are a fan)
for simpler, chiller hip-hop, try the OSTs he worked on

Hydeout Pro Vol 1
Hydeout Pro Vol 2
Metaphorical Music
Modal Soul
Spiritual State
2 Samurai Champloo albums

definitely not just two albums