>you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!NMJEXLbB!iG_EEKrvzokKr4p1q7QtQe6V9AzeyX5Fj05W88mQdsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sorry you meant this one

visions wasn't shilled by Sup Forums should have posted Art Angels

>TPAB

think you meant

I've made fun of this album for years, and then, subsequently, my girlfriend who loves this album.
Then I went to see them live when they played here last year, for her. Holy shit, the performance was great. I wish the recording sounded anything like that performance.

>ITAOTS
>bad
when will this meme die?

it usually dies around the time people actually listen to the album

>prove me wrong
>you can't
True, but you are in fact wrong.

dubs dont lie

Flotation Toy Warning - Bluffer's Guide to the Flight Deck
Honestly one of the most pretentious pieces of indie trite that I've ever listened to

when the album becomes good

so you're saying it already died the day the album was released?

shit b8
shit thread
shit opinion

pack it up, kid

The Mangum Box 2.1 - Jeffer than Ever!

Demos:
-Invent Yourself A Shortcake
-Beauty
-Hype City Soundtrack
-Unreleased Demo #1
-Shannon Monroe House Demos (whats been released)
-Unreleased Demo #2

Albums, EPs, and Singles
-Everything Is
-On Avery Island
-In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
-Holland, 1945
-Ferris Wheel on Fire
-You've Passed/Where You'll Find Me Now
-Little Birds

Live Performances:
-Accordion Peas
-Aquarius Record Show
-Live At Jittery Joe's
-Live At The Side Door
-Live From San Fransico

Extras:
-Miscellaneous Mangum (Jeff's singles, collabs, covers, and a few live performances)
-In the Aeroplane Under the Sea (ITAOTS@8kbps)
-Orange Twin Field Works: Volume I

mega.nz/#!NMJEXLbB!iG_EEKrvzokKr4p1q7QtQe6V9AzeyX5Fj05W88mQdsU

It's pretty much done at this point, but I'm still working on 2.2 that will have a few of the minor problems fixed and higher quality versions of a few of the songs.

but how much cover/insert art does it include

A few of the albums have it, but Its one of the things I'm considering adding to later editions. Mostly its there just for the music at the moment.

i'll be waiting

T-Rex - Eletric Warrior

Anything else you might like see added? Some people have already mentioned his interviews and maybe photos of him.

both of those sound nice, nothing else comes to mind

good luck

perhaps his work as Korena Pang if you can get ahold of it? his xfm stuff?

Anyone have the 33 1/3 of In the Aeroplane Over the Sea on pdf? I have a hard copy, but I'd like to add it in the Box.

I'll look into Korea Pang works and a few of his xfm performances from London are in. I'm currently trying to find a decent recording of the whole interview.

have any rare jeffs?

This pile of go nowhere, whole lot of nothing, no balls mumblecore nu male shit.

TOWARDS THE SKYYYYYYYYYY

>no balls
>nu male
found the insecure beta loser faggot

please refine your taste, this album is objectively a 8/10

Tend to agree. It's not a terrible album, but compared to similar releases from the genre it's fart from a benchmark.

>it's fart from a benchmark.
About right

this is just rude.

>please refine your taste, this album is a 3/10
ftfy

It really makes me upset that Sup Forums as whole either hates on or ignores ITAOTS nowadays. It's seriously a fucking amazing album, it seems like new people to the board are pressured into hating it probably before even listening to it.

If you don't like it that's fine. There were always some people who vehemently hated it, but the hivemind is now much less receptive to it than ever and its just a bummer. If you really just give yourself up to it can honestly be one of the most emotionally significant listening experiences ever.

Yeah it pisses me off too.

this album needs to be shilled more t b h

That's Sup Forums for ya.
I fucking hate how this album was made into a meme. It's a genuinely great album.

just for fun, what's an album that you consider good?

Fucking sucks, since I've been browsing Sup Forums for a couple years now but only listened to this album last month, I genuinely thought it was amazing and now I can't get any serous discussion to happen at all

yeah i was pretty disappointed with spiderland after all the hype. it's pretty sparse and didnt have a single moment that impressed me. i'll agree that it's significant in that it helped birth a new genre, but the album itself i wouldnt rate higher than 5/10

car seat headrest lol