Why is this board the worst?

Why is this board the worst?

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>/r9k/
>Sup Forums

if you browse any of those boards for two minutes you will be thankful Sup Forums isn't nearly as bad

It's not

Generals have killed it.

its not but its very close

Fantano
Grimes
Vaporwave
Frog and Spongebob
Lack of variety
Off topic shitposting
Underagers
Waifutards

it's not very good indeed

you forgot Sup Forums

After wandering in a lot of board since some years, I can definitely say that the best one is /d/, if it is in your interested subject of course.

Everywhere else is filled with autistic cunts who don't know their shit, or complete douche who disrespect everyone else. It's just a matter of "this board is less stupid than this one", and I don't think a top of the less worse means anything after all.

>Frog and Spongebob
>Lack of variety
>Off topic shitposting
>Underagers
>Waifutards
All common on a lot of boards, doltnugget.

Doesn't excuse it.

SOMEONE LINK ME 3 GOOD THREADS IN THE CATALOG RIGHT NOW.

Tell me what boards are good these days. I only come to here and /out/, which seems to be getting worse unfortunately.

There is no good music board on the whole internet.

As for Sup Forums, only here when really bored otherwise I only use /fit/ and /trv/ these days, no homo.

Sup Forums just needs to restart.

Bomb the boards and close the site for a few months, during which only the truly invested, non-normie ex-posters will be checking to see if the site's been restored. When it is, it'll be a board free of normies and underage, who will have all moved on to some other meme during the site's absence.

It is incredible just how fucking much this place has declined even in a single fucking year.

>There is no good music board on the whole internet.

but is there one better than Sup Forums?

Yeah, /trv/ is pretty cool when it doesn't make me depressed to be a poorfag. /diy/ is ok too.

No, or I wouldn't be here. I'm only here because baiting is so easy to kill time.

Yeah that sucks reading some amazing peoples amazing travels and being stuck at home.

Because it doesn't get that, objectively, Continuous Hit Music is American Analog Set's best song and that The Modern Lovers are better than Velvet Underground.

Because of unty

I'm hardly the source of this board's affliction. While I was here, I was insistent in my attempts to revitalize discourse.

better than Sup Forums

by a fraction tho

I'm confused

At least Sup Forums mostly gets filled with shit about somewhat decent music. Sup Forums is entirely controlled by GoT for a quarter of the year.

What's confusing you?

I out of curiosity browsed /r9k/ and now I have cancer
Wow

why is trash like Buyer's Market and Symphonies of the Planets on the same chart as good albums like The Conet Project and | Am Sitting In A Room?

Memes over discussion.
The opinion of a random meme critic is more important than music theory.
Tripfags have their own threads, unlinke the Anonymous.
Generals litter the board and the frontpage.
Insult my favorite musician, get redirected to Sup Forums.
Every sort of shit can't be avoided, filters can't save you.
Everybody is underage and nobody knows how to play an instrument.
This thing's edgy, that thing's pretentious, DUDE LMAO, xD, lol...

And when at least three of these apply, you know you're on Sup Forums.

There is rarely more than 2 or 3 threads about good music on this board.

Swans is less pleb than GoT

Sup Forums is the best board, though.

If generals didn't exist Sup Forums would never get past the same 30 artists, ever.

Like this

I like anime and even I know Sup Forums is shit.

Why are wee/a/boos so delusional after losing their mod's favorite spot to esfores?

There is literally no reason to believe this is true.

Why not, its true.

It might be shit, but not compared to any other board on the site, or if you compare it with any other anime discussion website.

except for the whole "real futa do/don't have balls" argument that pops up in every thread

>before /bleep/
Daft Punk, Justice, Aphex Twin, the list goes on...

>before /classical/
Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, the list goes on...

>before /jazz/
Davis, Coltrane, the list goes on...

>before /trad/
Fela Kuti, Exuma, Ravi Shankar, the list goes on...

>before /funk+soul/
That one Marvin Gaye album and Maggot Brain, the list goes on...

this tbhfam

where else are you gonna go

reddit? myanimelist? ANN forums?

Yup

People creating personas like this bitch right here makes this the shittiest board ever.

This is ridiculous. Someone people liked more 'advanced' stuff before all the shitty generals, and some people like the 'pleb' stuff now even with them. Don't act like generals are some sort of public service, educating the proletariat.

i use this tripcode so my fans can identify when i post (and comment, respond, screenshot my posts, etc.)

i dont see the problem

They provide threads for people to discuss similar styles of music more in-depth which wouldn't happen outside of those threads, its a fact.

>my fans
wew

I hope you die of aids.

Sup Forums really isn't that bad aside from being obsessed with memes, at least not relatively when we share the same site with /r9k/ Sup Forums /mlp/ /fit/ Sup Forums /soc/... the list really goes on for a while

be thankful it's not as bad here as it could be

It couldn't be worse.

Not really. Without generals I could still make a thread saying "Hey guys looking to get more into metal/electronic/classical, any recs?".

Please don't spin this round and try to claim that I would then just be asking for a general. We all know full well that "general" now means "eternal general" here.

And you'd never get past the same 20/30 artists albums in every thread because thats what always happens.

go to any of those boards that I listed and you will see they are in a much much worse state than here

Was it really ever better? I've been here since 2010 and it's gotten worse in some respects but I don't feel like it's a true normiefest, although Sup Forums gives me that vibe occasionally

my brother is an oldfag (2005ish) and he never says it was any different

It could. It could be Sup Forums tower bad where this plebe only mentions top 40 shit

I mean that's objectively false but ok. Sup Forums never learned about a new artist from it's conception to 2014 according to you.

when everythread is derailed by gender stuff
yeah, we all have our flaws

and i don't like the fact that there is vore everywhere thought, but it's a matter of taste.

of course it's been mostly the same, people just like to bitch about shit because this place sucks anyways and they lack perspective on things and look to a glorified past of Sup Forums that they actually never experienced and know nothing about

Not him but he's right. Post-punk threads in that vein are always the same shit recced over and over again. Generals are one of the few good things left in Sup Forums. /shugazi/, /emoe/, /dark/, /classical/, /jazz/, all of these have some sort of music discussion and not so talked-about recs. With all the cancerous shit going on this board, generals are the last of your worries.

If there's one good thing about Sup Forums, it's sharethreads.

Agreed. I hate generals vehemently but they're actually really really good.