Whats it like not having an account?

whats it like not having an account?

whats it like having?

Fucking awful.
Your only way of getting your ratio up is by uploading literally the most obscure music no one ever heard of, or leak an album early. Other than that you can also seed a torrent, but that takes too much time and I can't fucking leave my computer on for this bullshit.

>what is strategic freeleech hoarding
>what is bandcamp uploads
>what is seedbox (sans poorfags)

whats it like having an account for 6 months?

Pretty good, just living that leach life

I've tried the 2nd one, it's also bullshit. I have yet to find a bandcamp album not uploaded.

like I'm just that much more of a normie

learn the upload rules, keep an eye out for uploads that are trumpable

are there latin american albums there? not like, classic stuff but more recent releases?

>implying I can't just find all my music through other sites without having to babysit a what.cd account

There's every fucking thing on there. Seriously.

feels good to have a life and just use soulseek

>babysit
I've been sitting at a 2.5 ratio for a year. It's not hard, fucking weeb.

>being this upset someone doesn't use what.cd

pay $10 for a seedbox during *a* (1) [one] freeleech event and you'll have enough buffer to last you the next few years, and you'll be able to download all the high quality shit you want.

i can't imagine being stupid enough to bitch about ratio, the perceived "elitism" of the site, or any other non-issues you neanderthals whine about.

>being so retarded he can't pass the interview

The point of torrenting music is not to waste money you fucktard

I've never bothered, because I've never had a reason to use what.cd when I can get any music I'd need through other means. If I ever wanted to I could follow the guide that's literally posted on the wiki that's stickied on the front page of this website

you aren't buying the music, you're buying a seedbox. i recommend dropping your pride down a few levels and elevating your reading comprehension skills.

Reminder that stealing music is ultra-normie

>never had a seedbox
>mediocre ul speeds

whats your excuse?

What's is like not have a buffer over 100 gigs?

what's a normie?

I wonder who's behind this post...

I have music that probably ain't on what cd

>impress me
>leave your email address in post
>get invite

Literally everything is on what.cd

wanna see my dick :)

Try the ambient tag & jump on the most recently uploaded ones.

>Staff Inbox

if all you listen to is whatever's on the first page of pitchfork, sure.

Nah

Let's say hypothetically my neighbor made a garage rock tape that was never put on the internet? how the fuck would it be on there?

Someone has to pay for all of those CDs/Vinyl/WEB/Cassette/DVD uploads at some point, you can learn to spend $10 you cheapskate. Private trackers arent about NOT spending money, its about retaining high quality rips of media for as long as possible.

I can't download and upload bloated files with no discernible difference in quality to files which I can easily find elsewhere. I used the time which I would have otherwise spent studying inconsequential information about file formats to learn more about music theory and teach myself an instrument, which helped me to get a girlfriend.

LMAO you sure showed that nerd!!!1 xdfop hahaahah

uh heres my chart will provide more charts if u want

Well my original claim is that I personally own music that's PROBABLY not on there, to which somebody said no, literally everything is on there, which clearly is impossible given that scenario.

pedanticism is the epitome of wit

oh wait no it's not, you're just a fucking autist

nobody cares about your shitty garage rock anyways

honestly it isn't nearly as huge as people seem to think it is; whatcd's a pebble compared to soulseek

what the tracker lacks in "completeness" it makes up for in very good quality control, however

i'm not being pedantic or trying to be witty you absolute dumb fuck, isn't the point of what cd to upload music on there that isn't already on there?

calm down a little bit.

My favorite part is how easy it makes finding music. I can spent hours going through collages, related artists, etc.

just take the loss and go away nigga you're not funny

>telling me to calm down
>is the one who gets triggered by the misuse of the word "literally"

>i'm not being pedantic
you were being nitpicky over an obvious hyperbole, that's practically the definition of pedanticism

>pedanticism
pedantry

>whats it like not having an account?
Feels fine. Don't have to worry about keeping a ratio up eveything time I use it

I see what you did there