ITT: albums you like that make you seem like a poser

ITT: albums you like that make you seem like a poser

fuck that dude this is a great album I genuinely love it

any beatles album

any prog rock album ever.

Same man but it turned into a t-shirt album

yeah same. but in other people's eyes you are a "ppposer". anyways

i own a joy division t shirt ironically

Closer is superior IMO, still a great album though. Up there with the La's debut

Just bring up that you "prefer Closer anyways". It's the safer argument for the moment.

I understand that, Hot Topic ruined a lot of albums with their stupid fucking t-shirts. If we're going by that logic, any Misfits album, Nirvana album, Red Hot Chili Peppers album, Led Zeppelin album

KEK

Unknown Pleasures is great though I honestly do love it, has some good memories for me too

>Closer is superior

Like clockwork.

Unknown Pleasures is an easier listen

Sometimes I feel like people think I'm a poser when I listen to classical.

It's not my favorite Floyd album, but I would be lying if I said I didn't love it.

But of course you tell some Syd snob you really enjoyed DSotM and you'll have the luxury of watching his head explode in anger.

Dude no you have it all wrong:
If you own a UP shirt without loving UP and joy division in general then you're 100% poser.
If you love the album but don't have shirt, then you just love a really good album and I'll be your friend. However, if you love the album and own the tee shirt, then people will assume you're a poser who hasn't heard it, so just get a Closer or New Order shirt because they look cooler anyways.

>New Order
nice one

Excuse me??

the snobs are often times more annoying than the posers

depends whether or not you are depressed

>KEK
was that in reference to the La's?

nah it was
>Closer is superior IMO, still a great album though
followed by
>Just bring up that you "prefer Closer anyways"

oh i see, kek

I'm with this guy.
Excuse me???

this
also neutral milk hotel. the general consensus is that you only like ITAOTS as baby's first indie or for memes but honestly their discography is just so good and i have so many strong emotional ties to that album.
actually a lot of of bigger name 90s indie (modest mouse, built to spill, flaming lips) i love so much but is kind of uncool now

NO is garbage

I unironically wear a closer shirt b/c I like it more and I've got nothing but compliments on the shirt. Just don't wear a fucking meme.

>Just don't wear a fucking meme

know how i know you're under 18 ?

shut the FUCK up

I LOVE the fuck out of Avant Prog like Henry Cow, Magma, Ruins

Dookie as well I guess

>slogan is "All About The Music" or some shit
>not a single fucking CD to be found in there stores
the mall is lame anyways

>there stores

you belong there uneducated vermin

New Order > Joy Division

It wasn't the use of the word "unironically" that made you think of that? Do you know how I know you're 18 ?

this

desu its mostly just meme stuff and shitty pop culture merch, they just have the band shirts along the walls to show that they used to be a store about music back in the early 2000s

Honestly yeah, people give the sex pistols shit but they actually have great songwriting and a lot more effort put into their structure than most punk bands at the time. Far from my favorite but I actually really love this album.

wew lad

Sex Pistols were more important to punk in terms of attitude, fashion, stage presence etc. than their actual music

In Utero is objectively superior to Nevermind though.

Partisan level stuff right here.

what

and To Be Kind

I would've said OK Computer is the poser album.

Yeah I don't like OK Computer one bit. I really just don't like any of Radiohead's straight forward rock music.
When it's a little more like kraut rock like a lot of King of Limbs and In Rainbows, I fucking love it. But I didn't really like HTTT or OK Computer, and obviously I'm not a fan of their stuff before OK.

ok computer is actually listenable though.

To me what makes an album unlistenable is when it's boring and insignificant.
For me, that's what OK Computer is. Only Paranoid Android stood out to me on that album.

>Kid A
>unlistenable

what

This

No

YES is garbage

he said that kid a is unlistenable. he's only technically wrong.