Rap Album of the Year? Surprised this isn't getting talked about more on Sup Forums. It's fire

Rap Album of the Year? Surprised this isn't getting talked about more on Sup Forums. It's fire.

YG is giving Kendrick Lamar a run for his money for the title of modern king of west coast hip hop.

>cuz im friendly like casper
DROPPED
fuckin fake blood

best songs from it?

>YG is giving Kendrick Lamar a run for his money for the title of modern king of west coast hip hop.
no, he's not

>fuck donald trump!!! xDD
stay on /r/hiphopheads

I'll hesitate on call it rap album of the year, but it is really nice hearing a west coast rapper other than Kendrick embrace the G-funk sound.

Loving it so far.

Anyone got link?

There's only a couple songs I don't like. My three favorites are probably "Don't Come to LA", "Gimme got Shot", and 'She wish she was" (lyrics are kind of juvenille on that one but the beat is groovy as fuck)

Blank face LP is going to top this

Nah, I looked for one but couldn't find it so I just bought the album. Most of the tracks are on youtube though on YG's channel, at least they were last I checked.

You know I had though hip hop moved passed the misogyny and chauvinism of the mid-90s but YG has been kind enough to show me that I was wrong, so there's at least one positive for this album.

There honestly isn't that much misogyny on the album compared to some stuff out there. A lot of gang violence though

Kendrick sucks ass

I'm so sorry that you feel that way

So does YG. At least Kendrick is a successful ass.

no he doesn't. but he tries too hard sometimes, especially with the social commentary stuff. I liked him best with his storytelling rap style on GKMC

>calling TPAB tryhard

kendrick is garbage

definitely the best rap album of the year so far

Lil Yachty - Lil Boat or Black Kray - Shitty Sickboy

>Rap Album of the Year
nope, it's pic related, honorable mention goes to I'm Up

Denzel Curry - Imperial
Bladee - Eversince
Lil Yachty - Lil Yachty
Ghostemane - Rituals
Rome Fortune - Jerome Raheem Fortune

are all better

Any album with a Trump diss song is a 0/10

Did everybody forget about the surprisingly good Aesop Rock album? Easily his most clear and personal album. Don't sleep, it's crazy good.

8 M O R E D A Y S T I L L P O L Y M E R

>all meme rap

Don't give a shit about the lyrics. How lyrical really was any big G funk rapper/group? This album feels almost like putting new gloss on an old sound. Pretty much my krazy life part two. That being said, it's great for what it is. I'd take this over anything by little yachty or lil uzi or any other lil dick autotuning trash rapper this year

YOU ALL ARE

FUCKING

WRONG

>>Rap Album of the Year
>nope, it's pic related

thug hasn't even released hitunes yet you dip

stop this

don't worry user, Hi Tunes is easily gonna be aoty when it comes out

until then, there is no question that SS3 is AOTYSF

i agree bruv but don't say album of the year yet before he has truly blessed us. you loyal. but you need to be smarter than that. the streets are watching.

*AOTYSF
my bad fellow slime