Everyone is so scared

everyone is so scared

Other urls found in this thread:

mockingbirdpaper.com/content/my-guns-saved-my-life-when-state-and-liberals-left-me-die
salon.com/2015/06/24/gun_controls_racist_reality_the_liberal_argument_against_giving_police_more_power/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the higher-ups have all come together as a collective
>With conspiracies to end my run and send me a message
illuminati is real

this

SOMEBODY SAVE DRIZZY

if someone wanted to kill him they would.
what a dumb paranoid jew fa g

*sighs heavily*

Just please ban your guns already, ameribullets

It's time to join the 21st century with the rest of us

why do you hate freedom, user

>cucking out bc some idiots couldn't defend themselves by carrying a gun
yeah thanks for the advice eurocucks, I'm enjoying freedom and my wife's bleached asshole

Not even that, if you just made mental health background checks a thing it'd probably cut down on gun crimes a ton.

The issue is as soon as you even bring up regulation here people freak out and think you're trying to abolish the 2nd ammendment

Why do you like seeing kids getting shot through their little heads with military-grade rounds from an assault rifle

because it happens. it happens in france, in US, everywhere.

Criminals get the guns anyways.

mockingbirdpaper.com/content/my-guns-saved-my-life-when-state-and-liberals-left-me-die

Any man who would give up his freedom for security deserves neither - George Washington

Sup Forums shitting up another thread? I'm shocked

>Yes, let's listen to an 18th century white racist slaveowner as the voice of reason in these dire modern times

this isn't the same kind of government that was established by the founding fathers in the slightest

senators denied legislation that would fund background checks and prevent people on the terror watch list from acquiring guns but the NRA funds over one hundred senators, many of whom voted on the legislation

it's literally an oligarchy, not to mention a high-paranoia security state

"I enjoy fucking my nigger slaves" - George Washington

This doesn't apply to all cases

Gang warfare in parts of Chicago, yeah since they can just drive to another area with less gun regulation. That's a big part of why it's so dumb that there isn't federal legislation on this issue.

People who end up going on homicidal streaks usually don't have the connections or the money to buy guns illegally.

How does this counter my point

not an argument

not in Australia. That said, i do think the govt is coming after your guns, because when the shit hits the fan in the next couple of years, they wanna make the transition nice and smooth

Pretty sure he's memeing user, that (Franklin) quote has been butchered for centuries and only an idiot would unironically use it in 2016.

>military grade
do you mean a gun that fires when you pull the trigger? that's all an "assault rifke" is. a military grade rifle would be full auto

The right to bare arms made sense in revolutionary America when imperial Britain was a serious threat. Pointing to Washington as a voice of reason for gun control debate is like quoting Galileo in an argument about astrology.

>one bad thing that was societal a norm at the time discredits every other good thing done

>The issue is as soon as you even bring up regulation here people freak out and think you're trying to abolish the 2nd ammendment
The issue is also that you have radical leftists trying to fight systematic racism in a 1v1 firefight against the "pig" police and counter the proposals from the other side

salon.com/2015/06/24/gun_controls_racist_reality_the_liberal_argument_against_giving_police_more_power/

>Unironically using Salon as "evidence"
Wew

>radical leftists
How much do you want to bet this kid considers anything left of the alt-right as "radical leftists?"

>Pointing to Washington as a voice of reason for gun control debate is like quoting Galileo in an argument about astrology.
retarded libshits never cease to amaze

epic

>using a popular

i consider people like the guy who wrote the article here to be radical leftists
i went to uc santa cruz and interacted with anarchists and "marxists" and people who live in the forest and I've also lived in an anarchist district of east germany

the radical leftists are the people insisting that gun control is won't solve anything and that we first need to eliminate the police from the country before we can think about being disarmed by the state

fuck freedom fuck being brave fuck being proud world is a fuck i am trash man

I know I'm gonna get shit on for this but my got got this for me as a birthday present and we were supposed to go to the meet and greet together, I was actually really looking forward to this as well, being a huge Drake fan and all.

man i have nothing to say for myself about that first reply, really fucked that up

being published in salon means it's a popular enough opinion to resonate with the large amount of people that read salon

>even their elderly men advertise their political positions with slogans on t-shirts

"""""""" america """"""""

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

That was actually T-Jeff

At least i dont have to worry about my children getting eaten by fuckibg dingos and im not surrounded by criminals.

>Amerifats actually have NO GUNS signs at every store

i once saw a retirement home in phoenix arizona with that same sticker

rape free zone

only in the music industry can something like this happen and people will actually defend it

post yfw they wont let you bring your assault rifle into target

what are you trying to say

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT I DROVE ALL THE WAY TO BUY ONE OF THESE FRUITY FUCKIN SWEDISH LAMPS THAT MA OLD LADY SAW IN ONE OF YER MAGAZINES SO SHE MIGHT GIVE ME A DECENT FUCKIN DINNER FER ONCE AN I CAINT EVEN TAKE MA GUN INTER YER STOOOORE??

I AM GONNA WEAR SO MANY ANTI-SWEDEN T-SHIRTS FROM NOW ON FUCK YOUR HALF A FRUITCAKE COUNTRY THIS IS AMMMUURRRCCAAA

the music industry is a place where people are allowed to express themselves artistically without any compromises

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

>hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
what did he mean by this?

he found it funny
just a guess tho

background checks are a thing, omar "tactical eyebrows" mateen didnt have a criminal record

it wouldnt cut down on it any significant way, most gun violence is gang and drug related with stolen guns

sexually exiteced

i am going to commit suicide

your biker gangs seem to do a pretty good job building mac 10s in theirs garages

I mean I honestly don't think banning guns will do much but it sure will help.

People who really want guns will find a way to get them, I don't think job blow needs anything than a 45. Hunting and killing Animals isn't a sport nor an excuse either, it's just you wanting to kill a live target without it being human and it's disgusting.

The general public doesn't need guns honestly, but those who really want them will continue to have them, and what and how do we get rid of the thousands already out there? Because most aren't even registered.

Banning someone from being able to buy a gun because they are on the terrorist watch list is actually extremely unconstitutional. You can't remove someones rights because you suspect them of maybe possibly doing something wrong with no real evidence. The vast majority of people on the terrorist watch list are probably innocent as fuck and the list itself is overall meaningless.

>Thousands

Try 300 million. Also considering the majority of shootings are done with pistols banning semi automatic rifles would mostly just be feel good legislation that barely does anything to curb the problem

jefferson, faggot.

HES DONE

*airhorn*

It's very interesting how the gun control debate has shifted over the years. A lot of gun control legislation was passed due to the Black Panthers in the 60s. I would love to see a debate between a person today argue for gun control against somebody against it from the 60s.

>we first need to eliminate police from the country before we can think about being disarmed by the state
They're right, you know.

Why are his feet so huge?