Everyone in Swans looks like they've seen some shit in their life

Everyone in Swans looks like they've seen some shit in their life.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/102797013
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ugly men

It's just the lighting, idiot.

They have.

Can you imagine what Gira would be like in studio? They probably fear for their lives 24/7.

Gira yelled at the drummer(the actual drummer, not the other guy) and the bassist(as well as some audience members which I guess he thought were getting too rowdy) several times when I saw them live. I assume having to put up with that on a regular basis would fuck you up.

probably because they aren't smiling

they seemed pretty happy when they were smoking cigars and drinking offstage shooting the shit about whatever they talk about

well shit they came from New York in the 70s/80s

but who knows what their private lives are like

I doubt they are the men who mope around about shit

I'm sure it's way more peaceful than recording with early Swans would be. I doubt Mike even uses the cat-o-nine tails or the power-drill on an hourly basis anymore.

One time, before a show, I was outside talking with Thor, Gira poked his head out of the venue gave Thor an angry look and then Thor was like I gotta go man and ran inside

And yet Norman Westburg still works with him. Must be Stockholm syndrome

L to R, Top to Bottom: Businessman Gira, Postapocalyptic Preacher Gira, Grunge Dad Gira, Billy Bob Thornton/RDJ Fusion Dance, Jerry Seinfeld, Hodor.

vimeo.com/102797013

>Seinfeld

kek

I know Thor's definitely had some rough mental health stretches. I think the guy who plays lap guitar is a professor or something

>What's the deal with FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>gira
Mass murderer.
>cristoph
Serial killer.
>thor
Batterer.
>norman
Kidnapperer and brutal torturer.
>phil
Mutilation rapist.
>fat guy
Computer hacker.

holy shit

>fat guy
>not kiddy fiddler

>Chris Pravdica

You're welcome

>taking a stroll in the woods while listening to the new larkin grimm album
>pick up phone and gaze down to change song
>look up and see these deformed rapists walking towards you

what do?

>>gira
>Mass murderer.
You mean rapist.

They all look like they've been in prison for a minimum of 10 years

FLEX

>hey kid, you're name is fuck now

i would like to see all of the drugs theyve done in their life neatly laid out on one big ass gigantic table

Geez that's one scary ass photo of Gira. His eyes look like they're looking dead through me.

Thor is beautiful

Gira stopped doing drugs very early on into Swans, I read it in an interview somewhere, can't find it though, I would say he has strict guidelines on drug use wthin the band. Jarboe was pretty much straight edge too

yeah but he did still continue to drink like mad, and so did the rest of the ban, there was a story of them getting temporarily blacklisted by a club they frequently played in Germany because they never payed a massive alcohol tab.