How the FUCK did he get away with this? Was 2003 really that different of a time?

How the FUCK did he get away with this? Was 2003 really that different of a time?

>Last I heard, y'all niggas was havin sex, with the same sex
>I show no love, to homo thugs
>Empty out, reload and throw more slugs
>How you gonna explain fucking a man?
>Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touching ya hand
>I don't bunk with chumps, for those who been to jail
>That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
>I don't fuck with niggas that think they broads
>Only know how to be one way, that's the dog

The entire ecological society pre-2011 was a different time.

Because he was a fine Christian gentleman who understood homosexuality and other bullcrap versions of it were mental illnesses.

I revisited this album a few months ago, it's fucking hilarious

Who's the DMX of today?

i never understood why hes so mad about gays when its all but confirmed he had his fair share of gay experiences in jail

Because Tumblr didn't exist and the early-2000s SJWs were too busy with Eminem to worry about a "person of color practicing their culture".

I have a theory

that hypersensitivity and 'PC culture' was largely invented to distract from the multitude of very real, very pressing issues that we as a people face.

It really is amazing how much society has changed in 10 years

Drake

>the multitude of very real, very pressing issues that we as a people face

because it's obvious he's a closet homo himself. from the same damn song:

>Looking at you in your grill, I might be nice to cut
>Once I split ya ass in two, you'll be twice as butt
>Yeah, you right, I know ya style: pussy, cause I'm fucking it
>Since we all right here, you hold my dick while he sucking it
>Motherfucker, don't you know you'll never come near me
>Shove ya head up ya ass, have you seein shit clearly
>Never heard that D be running, cause D be gunning
>I beat my dick and bust off in ya eye so you can see me coming

>I beat my dick and bust off in ya eye so you can see me coming

did he just steal a line from phife

Fluoride in the water

it was actually invented by companies advertising their products and trying to offend the least number of potential buyers as possible

economic/social collapse, automation replacing 50% of the workforce in ten years, increasing govt corruption, police/surveillance state,
overpopulation, resource shortages, increased nuclear threat, environmental catastrophe, the list goes on senpai

and yet nikkas are talking about gender fluidity and shit

Funny how that goes

Because Black and Muslims can be as homophobic as they want with no repercussion

Standards have been raised for whites only.

Pls go on
I'm actually really fascinated and want to know more

>that hypersensitivity and 'PC culture' was largely invented to distract from the multitude of very real, very pressing issues that we as a people face.
DING DING DING

Notice how Occupy Wallstreet is not a thing anymore, you can't beat these guys

ahh yes, because no one at all pays attention to these problems but you, mr. internet truth-seeker. those damn queers completely distract any and all world government powers from any other modern issues

It's not about distracting governments from acting on these issues, its about distracting the people from thinking about these issues, keeping them ignorant on these issues. The media, aka the govt, pushes the agenda.

good point user, it's like it never happened. Notice how the media never mentions it or if they do they never mention the reasoning behind OWS

this is you

good goy

citation needed

But even whites were allowed to be homophobic back then. At school gayboy was one of the worst things you could be called but now you're supposed to be proud

We have people who can't afford to eat or pay for their education and we're spending time debating whether or not drag queens can go to the women's bathroom go fuck yourselves.

shh shh goy, they're taken care of thanks to welfare and your tax dollars, no need to be upset

Cultural Marxism

Frankfurt School

George Soros/Open Borders Society

The downfall of Rome

Read up on these and you will understand everything about our current situation.

God will you Infowars Sup Forums faggots just fuck off already.

jej

is it possible to have an opinion on politics without being a cringey faggot?

The kikes are back in town.......

You can never escape. They control all.

wait til you read what rappers said about women!

>unironically typing cultural marxism

enjoy your third tier state school dweeb