mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BewKY_BpVXg
all-guitar-chords.com/guitar_scales.php
thomann.de/de/gretsch_g2655t_blk_streamliner.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post mememachines.

Reminder to avoid meta-discussion; Talk about guitars, not /gg/.

good advice, just remember to also avoid anime posting; it's off topic and doesn't offer anything to the discussion

Helluvah practice amp for the money

I own one, I dig it.

Daily reminder to ignore it you stupid idiots

does this count as anime posting?

>that ugly light rosewood fretboard
That triggers me

Agreed.

>/argg/

no you're good

you're in hot water watch yourself

Bruh we can post our own mascot chill out

rip good /gg/ threads then jesus christ. between you fucks and roman we're done

but no that makes sense. instead of posting advice and questions and gear and recordings we should just post trannies and anime

Yes. But I'll allow it.

I just realized you got a fuckin' floyd rose on that strat. You're nuts.

>tfw all some anons want to do is start fights and we will never have peace in /gg/

It's not that uncommon.

there was a shitload of peace when anime posters and roman fucked off. i remember entire threads filled with discussion and civil gearposting

I've never see that before so it must not be.

Believe it or not, that bridge is actually Fender branded. That Strat is known as a Fender Contemporary. The nut was put on by a previous owner, I don't think that was original.

No really, stop the meta discussion, it doesn't promote thread quality and to be honest it's just weird self pity. If you want to improve thread quality, just contribute to the conversation.

Don't be hostile to me, I'm not responsible for what's happened in these threads.

if your goal was to make me hate frusciante more than i already did than it's working

Oh that's interesting, never heard of those before. How does it play?
You got a lotta neat gear sigbro

I can't be held responsible for whats in your heart.

redpill me on frusciante history, was he in a fire?

but no i don't hate him, i just think he's overrated and i hate roman

I know /gg/ hates stickers, but how else do you all like to decorate or personalize your stuff, if you do at all?

I'm really tempted to just make a pedal board to put all my animu stickers on.

I want to collect all the Kon instruments where do I start /gg/?

>i just think he's overrated and i hate roman
Those are some pretty hurtful things to say to a person, user.

good bait

defend him then

>tfw transitioned from 9-42 gauge strings to 10-52s on my guitar
Anyone else wants to talk about their preferred string gauges?

captcha: ROAN DIRECTIONS

what kind of guitar is that

Does it matter at all what pick size you use?

You'll be spending at least 1k on each one, if you're trying to be entirely accurate.

Mios j-bass and azusas Mustang are fender Japan models that start around $800 before all the import fees. It won't be cheap.

Korg triton is expensive.

Ritsus Yamaha set is a signature model and discontinued i believe $1500+

Fuck off. Either talk guitars or don't talk at all.

10-46, but the 10 is now a 9

God damn that's a sexy meme-machine, I would unironically djent and shred on it

Fuck off. Either post guitars or don't post at all.

you degenerate weeb

Yes

If I want a guitar that sounds like My Bloody Valentine which one is better a Jazzmaster or a Jaguar? I know the dude in the band uses both but which one is better if I could only buy one?.

which one is the cheapest to get first?

What tuning is the gun in?

I use this, it's tiny but thick enough to manage a good grip out of it.

How do you deal with the tension difference between the B and high E?

honestly i don't see the obsession with guitars in terms of tone. i feel as though amps and pedals will affect tone far far more than guitars will, espeically since you can change pickups and stuff. i mean even an SSS strat will sound different than an HSS

It doesn't matter. Shoegaze is all in the pedals.

What pedals do I need to get to sound like MBV then?

Try different ones out.
Chords will sound and play nicer with a thin pick while picking single strings will be easier with a thicker one.

I prefer medium as an all-around option

I believe mios bass.
Fender Japan 62 jazz bass reissue, left handed, sunburst

E is 9, b is 13. Ive not played it too much yet, might just change the b and g later to match the hybrid slinky gauge.

Im definitely not liking those elixir strings though.

ok thanks!

fuzz, distortion, reverb maybe. I'm sure their pedalboard setup is online somewhere.

lol

5.56 Pic related is tuned in .308

did somebody say meme machines?

No problem

Post results once you buy one of them

Something with reverse reverb

I usually use thicker picks because the thinner ones slowly slide out of my grip while playing . I also use pretty cheap ones too so that might be an issue.

Thanks man. It plays great. Just sucks when I forget the allen key to loosen up/tighten down the locking nut. Pretty much my only complaint.

>assault rifle
>just like the kind used to slaughter little children at sandy hook and innocent club goers in paris and orlando
fuck you piece of shit. filtered

jaguar, considering you can do much more with it + better tremolo. again, as others have said it's all in the pedals, as well as playing technique. are you aware of Shields' "glide guitar" technique?

>are you aware of Shields' "glide guitar" technique?
is that where you play with a bottle on the strings?

Top kek

You can get gripped picks if that's a problem.

Just use whatever you feel comfortable with.

stop posting this disgusting tranny shit

>filtered
Perfect, thank you.

He looks like Mr. Bean from the thumbnail and the singer of A Day To Remember closed up.

not him but your obviously a hayseed redneck living out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere

>obviously a hayseed redneck living out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere
Couldn't have said it better myself.

>tumblr_mbcq8kUCVe1qkc0bbo
>tumblr
wew lad

>all dese cool guitars and a SCAR
Where do you get the money?

>Perfect, thank you.
LOL XDDDDD WHAT AN INSANE FUCKING REBUTTAL BRO!!!!! LOOK AT THAT SASS!!!!!! FUCKING OBLITERATED!!!!!!!! FUCCCCKKKK!!!!!

>wew lad
kekarooni, pulled that baby straight off of google images

>U2 memorabilia
Hmmm. How do I put it so even your teeny tiny brain can comprehend it? How do I stoop to your intellectual level?

Oh, yeah. Here we go:
>here's your sign!!!

>capo on 12th fret
why

I'll just bet you did ;^)

Great little amp, handles fuzz like shit though.

I'd like to learn how to play a 4-string bass. Any good models for a starter that won't break the bank?

I know this is a long shot since I don't think anyone in here actually know much about electronic and fender amps, but...

Can anyone help me out on figuring out why the reverb on my DRRI is noisy? A few things:

- It gets noisier as I increase the reverb (it's comfortably quiet at 1~4, noisy as hell at 10). The amount of noise is the same regardless of the volume of either channels;

- The noise stops if I turn the reverb all the all down or turn it off with the footswitch;

- The noise doesn't disappear if I disconnect the reverb tank, so it's not related to the tank or the cable;

- The noise isn't related to the power section. If I remove the V6 (Phase Inverter tube), essentially taking out the preamp and isolating the power amp, the noise disappears;

- The noise doesn't disappear when I remove the V3 reverb driver tube (the new NOS old I just replaced today). It's still there;

- Removing V1 or V5 does nothing;

- The noise is the same regardless of which tube I put on position V4 (reverb return tube);

- Earlier today it briefly became quiet and beautiful while I was swapping things (really just had replaced V1 with V4) and I thought that was it. But then tonight when I turned it on again the noise was back, and swapping V1 and V4 back and forth again (and with other 12AX7s) did nothing;

- Amp works perfectly besides of that. Tremolo also works great.

Any ideas? At this point I think this must be related to some capacitor in the circuit itself but I'd love to hear some ideas I can try myself.

Appreciate all the help.

>handles fuzz like shit though
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

Why don't you just take it back to the store your Mommy bought it from?

>so salty

Seriously, just take it back. Your Mommy still has the receipt, right? It's still under warranty.

Have a ton of different old records setup like that. I forget the story behind where they all came from. Got some more U2 ones, some SRV ones, some Willie Nelson ones, a few Beatles ones, some random fucking 90s country ones. They all came out of some label building that was getting torn down or something like that. Like I said I forget the story behind them.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

It's fucking Tweedy, man.

Could the tank itself be faulty? Usually that noise is just a dud tube. Maybe grab a cheap JJ or Sovtek LPS and try that to check the NOS isn't faulty?

Don't you end up with a bunch of broken strings with all that edge going on, user?

As I said, the noise remains if I disconnect the tank, so it's not the tank or the cable.

Also replaced the tubes today with NOS Mullards and new Tung-Sols. Also tried ever possible combination of tubes. Can't be them.

I think I'll have better luck on reddit or forums. Thanks.

>That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Hillbilly confirmed.
youtube.com/watch?v=BewKY_BpVXg

>I think I'll have better luck on reddit or forums.

I dont have that problem with mine, can't tell the difference when not playing and switching between reverb on and off.

Definitely try returning it or contacting fender

Or try tdpri's amp owners club, there's a DRRi thread, lots of knowledgeable folks in there.

>Don't you end up with a bunch of broken strings with all that edge going on, user?
It's Roman you stupid idiot

Here's a nice tip, if somebody is posting inflammatory remarks that just try to get reactions, then don't respond to it. If you can't tell what a shitposter looks like then stop posting and start lurking

It's probably still a problem in the reverb circuit if the sound is dependent on reverb volume but still present with it disconnected.

It's a fairly common issue on deluxe reverbs so a tech should be able to locate the problem easily.

Neo-Sup Forums users don't know what b8 looks like, no matter how obvious.

>mfw I posted that weeks ago with that same picture
keep it alive Roman

Does anyone know if there is an app that will show you diagrams for various scales in alternate tunings? I browsed around for a little and couldn't find what i was looking for.

I'm in a summer program where we build our own ios app and while i was practicing guitar earlier i was really wishing i had an app similar to what i mentioned above with a built in metronome.

Does anyone know if it's already been done? Are there any other music related apps you wish you had?

all-guitar-chords.com/guitar_scales.php

This is cool, but do they have an App??

nice thread idiots

I play bass mostly and want to get back into guitar as well, more for fun Anyone here every try one of these rondo SX guitars. as like they are the go to cheap guitar

I've heard alot of good about these, to the point of people saying they are better than a Squier Strat in general albeit with a few tweaks .

hey /gg/ whats your opinion about Gretsch and this model in particular?

thomann.de/de/gretsch_g2655t_blk_streamliner.htm

Rate the new gear my mom just got me for my birthday

I don't think so, but I have no idea

Gee Bill why do you get TWO blue tele's in one week?

Haha right?

mommy is getting senile, might be time to cash in all that GBP before its too late

Who are you quoting?