What's the best and worst Over/Under episodes?

What's the best and worst Over/Under episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ELPe947TZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

st vincent. made me second guess enjoying her music for half a second.

>best
vince staples

the mission was impossible

god st. vincent's was horrible

i liked Wayne Coynes for some reason even though i don't like him

it was a meme

vince staple and danny brown are both good

Vince Staples

I have Earl Sweatshirts rant about how Twitter makes him want to kill himself on loop every time I go on there.

riff raff's is pretty fucking bad

>goes out of his way to not say that anything is over/underrated

Nah his video is great.

Mac's opinion on microbrews is on point. Especially on festivals.

Das Racist's is pretty great. Kevin Gates' was almost surreal. youtube.com/watch?v=4ELPe947TZk

the worst one is the one with St. Vincent and the best one is the one with St. Vincent

And he pulled it off. Three times.

You got a tumblr? Look up tiny doghouses

They're all cringey af.

worst is hands down the one with dom

Flylo and Thundercat for sure

It's the best one, he's so in his own little bubbleworld it's hilarious.

you watch pitchfork tv too? cool

this so much

The only good ones are with rap artists, everything else is shit. If you play indie rock then you aren't funny or entertaining, if you are a woman then you definitely aren't funny or entertaining. The new Tegan and Sara one was painful

all the rap artists are cool
indiefags are faggots who have zero personality besides being an asshole

father john misty and st.vincent one's made me dislike them as artist

>surreal
how

>True wealth is not of the pocket, but of the heart and the mind

Shiiiieeet nigga

>best
Vince Staples

>worst
Destroyer

it's great in that it shows how badly retarded he really is

Rick Ross' was great

St. Vincent was trying so fucking had to be clever and quirky, she turned into every art student after their first semester is over.

>she turned into every art student after their first semester is over
That's what she was parodying, idiot. I guess she was too clever for you after all.

>Buddhaism
Is that a new cult between buddhis mand judaism claiming that the end of desire is desire for money exclusively or something?
deep shit here

She has become what she is parodying, you git. Open your eyes.

She's parodying what you think she's become, you idiot. It's just too subtle for you.

she isn't parodying shit. my gf and I met after her concert and she acted the same way.

>Best
Danny Brown

so what?
a poor parody is a poor parody and that doesn't magically make it good and acceptable because it's a parody
irony and parody are not free passes to do bullshit

she was joking around, idiot.

it's not a poor parody, though, you just didn't understand it. she's not "doing bullshit", she's parodying people who do.

idiot.

well my gf didn't like the joke much :(

look, hiding behind layers and layers of irony and merely reproducing some behaviors does not make you super deep and does not excuse being an ass
it just makes you a boring act

but keep tell ing yourself your favourite artist is perfect and everyone who doesn't agree and find everything she does flawless simply doesn't get it

underrated post

>does not make you super deep
umm, who said that she's trying to be "super deep"? She's just doing a simple parody.

who is she parodying?

>parodying
haha

I jerked off to it.

see

That's not a parody though, that's what remains of her now that she has been Byrne'd

no, it's obviously a parody.

>>>/indieheads/

fuck off reddit

how do I become an pretentious art student without going to college?

no, she has been a rock guitar chick who tries to be like her tumbler friends for many years now

THEY GOT NUCLEARS CUZ

IM NOT LIKE A BATH TAKING NIGGA WIT A BITCH

hell yeeeeeah nigga

Worst one was for sure Destroyer's. What the fuck man??

How was that bad. Yeah, it was awkward. Do you know anything about Dan? That's what he is actually like.

Fucking lost it when he started singing Blink 182

He was completely humorless, regardless of if that is what he is really like, it didn't make for a good sketch and it didn't paint of very good picture of the artist.

Wayne Coyne has GOAT personality

he's so fucking weird

pitchfork is inherently bad even before 2012. i think i remember flylo and thundercat not being too bad. Earls was bad i think. It feels like rap artists are under a microscope but at the other end of the microscope is some twitter obsessed white kids

>best
Danny Brown
>worst
Riff Raff or St. Vincent

>it didn't paint of very good picture of the artist
If by "good" you mean that you didn't like him after watching it then that's one thing. But that's what Dan is really like. So, I would say it did a pretty good job of painting a picture of him.

>best
Earl
Flylo and Thundercat
Japandroids
Vince Staples
Rick Ross
Action Bronson
>worst
Dom
Riff Raff
St. Vincent
Wiz Khalifa
Destroyer
Arctic Monkeys

>best
danny brown, lonely island, vince staples
>worst
stephen malkmus & the jicks (which sucks cuz i'm a huge malkmus fan) or st vincent

I respect his culture.