youtube.com/watch?v=JqiGYpvxt7A
discogs.com/sell/item/353313718
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah but its not that bad

da funk are you talking about

haha.

end me

it's close

discovery is better but it doesn't really matter. none of their albums are that impressive. homework could even be the best.

they've received a lot of attention and were very influential in electronic music. that doesn't make them great. "the fact that so many books..." and so on

Discovery > Homework >> RAM > HAA

most of Discovery is really good, except for like one or two songs. and most of RAM's songs are boring, but also some of the best Daft Punk trucks. album is worth it alone for "Touch."

No, it's not.

It's not even better than Human After All, let alone Homework and Discovery

> It's not even better than Human After All

Human After All is objectively the best album

This
HAA gets hate because it's not like the rest desu

"Robot Rock" is an okay song, but would've worked better as a 35 second interlude. everything else off that album is pretty fucking bad.

What I'm disappointed most about this album is that they didn't utilize Panda's vocals fully. That and they went too full on with the whole disco schtick

Trash

Justice's Cross is literally better than RAM and Discovery combined and that's coming from someone who loves Daft Punk.

Air is not house. Especially not Moon Safari. I don't care if it says somewhere that it is. No 909s. No house.

yes but that's only because discovery is utter shite

You're wrong

>discovery is utter shite

I absolutely and completely LOVE the 1995-1997 era of Daft Punk and i consider that it has produced some of the very best music i've ever heard.Ever.
I strongly stand behind that statement in it's entireity.
also
>dat feel when listening to High Fidelity on vinyl

my nigga

>Air
>French House

I enjoyed that album.

I like their music, but I refuse to listen to it out of principle.They're thieves. Almost every catchy tune they've "written" was pulled almost directly from another song and then put over a beat.

>
[citation needed]

Now here's something very special:the original Melody Maker article from which they took their name (lower left corner) dated May 1st,1993

youtube.com/watch?v=MJPdVVOmbz4

It's like they didn't even try.

Nice, I've never seen the actual melody maker review! The Darlin' songs are pretty good, too

Sampling is a technique used by tons of musicians.
>bu...but they stole it
Have you even heard High Life?
youtube.com/watch?v=JqiGYpvxt7A

Here's another treat-promotional copy of TCB's Life is Sweet single (which includes Daft Punk's remix) from July 1995.Here are the links for CD:www.discogs.com/Chemical-Brothers-Life-Is-Sweet/release/140839
and vinyl:www.discogs.com/Chemical-Brothers-Life-Is-Sweet/release/137068
Just in case you didn't know

why is air on this chart

I listened to Discovery high and it was amazing.

discogs.com/sell/item/353313718
so fucking tempted

Same.
but, I could also say the same thing about Alive 2007

>176.03 US dollars
It's a bit pricy..
Do you recognise him?

holy shit where is that from

I dunno i downloaded it from Daft Punk fansite and the guy who posted it didn't give any other info apart from saying it was from some documentary (i think?) .
As much as i've gathered the picture was taken at Lycée Carnot sometime during the 80s(most likely 1989) and it was a screenshot from some French tv show(uncertain about this).