Holy fucking shit. Please tell me this is 'Lonely Island' type of joke music. Is this actually serious...

Holy fucking shit. Please tell me this is 'Lonely Island' type of joke music. Is this actually serious? Is this rap by white people for white people?

the modern gorillaz

Except with 0 redeemable qualities.

You lost all credibility on that last sentence

B8 or the stupidest fucking thing I've seen on Sup Forums

They're basically the new teen angst music. Teens can listen to this and 'relate'.
> my parents don't understand me
> wow these lyrics are so deep, unlike other popular music
It's the new cut my life into pieces.

How?

this desu
exactly my opinion

eminem
linkin park
hollywood undead
21 pilots
the music industry has been doing this shit since korn, it just got progressively worse

why bring race into this

This.

Now that they're new, everyone who is an adult that knows what they're talking about knows they're really stupid shit for children, but it doesn't matter because in 10 years everyone who was listening to them as a kid is going to start coming on Sup Forums and heralding them as one of the best bands of all time who are so innovative and genre bending.

In 10 years Blurryface will be heralded just as much as Demon Days. Screencap it now.

cause black people dont listen to this shit

Just like Gorillaz.

nailed it

any white rap outside eminem or Hybrid Theory is fucking awful dick stroking where they want special treatment and special rights
White gangsta should just not exist as a genre. Go do EDM, Bieber Pop or Rock/Metal whatever hip hop is not a white mans world

epic memme!!!!

?

Rap was first invented by Norse people. They called it "skaldekvad". That's about 1000 years ago

I'm not sure about this.
This band really feels like an nostalgic re-hash of Popular Nu-Metal group mixed with the popularity of Trap-influenced beats by kids.

So it's a way of all 25-something to still have some radio singles from their generation instead of all the traps going on with the under 20-years old.

They really are a mix of Trap-Linkin Park

what the fuck do black people and white people have to do with anything you daft cunt

Shrug. I still like them better than death grips and radiohead.