So after many repeated listens I have decided TLOP (4th Official Release) is the AOTY, anyone agree?

So after many repeated listens I have decided TLOP (4th Official Release) is the AOTY, anyone agree?

>4th official release
what the fuck it was first released like 4 months ago

nah, it's still garbage

Inb4 contrarian fags claim the previous versions were better

The 3rd release featured Saint Pablo and the 4th featured a few seconds removed from Fade for whatever reason

OG Wolves is better than new wolves

With or without Frank Ocean?

Without frank, Vic Mensa, and sia, the one released on the first version of Pablo

I don't like Vic or Sia's presence on the song, I much rather prefer Frank as it feels like a big reveal to an almost 'lost' artist

Saint Pablo became my second favorite track in this album after ULB

It's lyrically superior to most tracks on the album certainly

Ye's flow is kinda fucked on it tho but nevertheless it's still a good track

I felt that his extra few minutes on 30 hours was very unnecessary

The first version had Frank on it, though. I'm pretty sure he even was in the MSG version

>Deciding AOTY
>in June
At least you're not a Bowiefag who decided it in January

the hell you talking about? Wolves on the first version of Pablo didn't have Mensa and Sia. you're talking about the latest version that's on the album now.

the best part about the album is the way kanye says "rottweiler" on that one song or whatever he sounds soooo cool when he says that, but the rest of the song/album sucks a lot of cock

Which version has the choral track on Ultralight Beam turned way the fuck up? Thats the best version and all other versions are irrelevant

Should I sleep for 4 hours until morning or stay awake

What song buddy

Fav track is Real Friends, who /agree/ here

the one song where he says rottweiler does he say it twice on the album? ROFL i tuned out the rest of the album, kanye just sounds so hot when he says rottweilor there

xDDDD haha lol I'll tots gonna Bing this and have a cheeky listen

its not meant to be funny so your comment is awkward.

absolutely not and you have terrible taste

Just had a listen. Shit song and it wasn't sexy at all honey...

yeah its a bad song, but for just about 10 seconds kanyes voice is soo smooth & buttery. too bad he cant make good music & sound like that for a whole album ;;

I missed the hi-hats on Fade from the first release.
So instead of fixing that or instead of cramping all the samples at the end,he just makes it shorter and amps Post Malone's "vocals".
>ok.jpg