Do you have any other hobbies besides music?

do you have any other hobbies besides music?

jacking off

I'm a professional masturbator

I fap full time

any technical advice? I´m just an amateur

/tg/ stuff like RPGs and Magic
Hiking and camping and shit

kek perverts

cooking, film, books, visual art in general and masturbation

I collect anime figures

Bouldering
Music production
Experimenting sexually with my hot slutty gf
Staving off existential dread any way I know how

shitposting on Sup Forums

>Experimenting sexually with my hot slutty gf

Getting sick of music tbqh. I've listen to more albums/artist than vast majority of people around the world. to a point where if a guy/girl likes X i can already name the usual artist they also like.
slowly moving into literature and film. it's more challenging besides the people who like harry potter,john green who are predictable

I go to the gym 3x a week. used to be 6 but you get disappointed once you realize how far you can go as a natural without having to dedicate your life to food/programs for max gains
phasing out of lifting slowly

reading, writing, and chess

Masturbating to anime traps

a real human being and a real hero

You did it man, you won

SMOKING
M
O
K
I
N
G

No

i play hockey
i make music if that counts
also i like to bike and hike

what do you mean by visual art?

film/tv, comics and ballet

marijuana
old nintendo games
jasmine tea
my cat

that's literally it

playing music
hanging out
video games
books
movies occasionaly
and pickup

Prepping for law school
excessive amounts of video games
hiking/camping if I have time
Running for exercise if I feel out of shape and go on running binges

I like traveling and masturbating

Dungeons & Dragons, weed, and anime

REEEE NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD

I draw and write poetry, which would be cool if I didn't have a cock.

dinosaurs.

I draw, write, bike, read literature, and play video games.

fuck off tumblr.

Vaping

drawing,movies,fapping & playing around in FL Studio

The holy trinity of movies music and vidya. Trying to equally balance the 3 is my biggest problem in life.

Movies
Tabletop RPGs
Running
Fashion

post some drawings lads

please don't

>Drawing portraits with pastel pencils and charcoal on big canvases
>Watching indie drama movies and arthouse
>Smoking factory-made cigarettes
>Lurking Sup Forums when bored at work (graphic design)
>Masturbating and leaving nasty PMs with dickpics to ladies on imagefap and r/gonewild

I would be a completely hopeless, desperate shell of a man if it wasn't for being an artfag and good indie dramas. Listening to Grimes and Radiohead almost every day for an hour at least while drawing portraits has given my life a meaning I wouldn't have otherwise. Can't complain, but I think I have lot to accomplish.

Nothing, music is the only thing I still enjoy.

post some drwings, I'm interested

that doesn't make sense

I'm into film and editing and I have some shitty artwork

Play video games without purchasing them
Getting baked
Bored games
Jerking off

you are me and I am you

Alright, this one's a year ago, in black and white, but I am working on a new one that's gonna be in more colours and on a bigger canvas. Thoughts?

fuck off back to tumblr

how big is it? I really like the shading

Well asides for listening to good music and making my own shitty music, not really much. I like doing psychedelics and stimulants, I play the occasional videogame but not frequently and I have shitty taste(dork souls, Dota, shin megumi tensei), I guess I some of bdsm shit with my gf and that's pretty fun but I don't know if that's a hobby. I really want to learn how to cook so I can make tasty shit for me and my gf to eat, but I haven't made any effort to learn how to. I watch movies and anime but neither enough to consider them a hobby.

Hey, thanks! It's A3 I guess. Posting another one from a year ago and on A3 if you'd like to see.

Currently working on a really time-consuming piece that is on at least 80x60 cm sheet, especially meant for pastel stuff.

drew a quick OPN lel

the shadows look awesome, reminds me of mc ride's artwork, how much does it take to make one? seems hard

is that on paint?

Running
Cooking (mostly French and Italian)
Acid on the weekends
Movies
Literature classics

Exploring the vast dimensions of our universe through out of body experiences

Yeah

Psychedelically assisted or self-induced? If the latter, curious to know how the fuck you're doing that shit.

Sup Forums

another one

thanks again! It usually takes 1-3 weeks, meaning 4 sessions of drawing a week, each one at least 3 hours to get something actually finished, usually meaning 12-40 hours total. Half of the time is not actually drawing, but sharpening the pencils or working on some small area for creating a decent texture. When I used to do stuff at art school it would take only like 5-10 hours total, but it would usually look like crap because of the teachers nitpicking and being disruptive with their comments.

For me, art is mostly about the therapeutic effect of just concentrating all mental efforts or something, and admiring the fact that I can make something cool without a computer. Sometimes, art is also about the fact that some of the most intelligent and interesting people have been art school students. Some of the most annoying, too, sometimes.

I paint and wear women's clothes

probably meditation or guided meditation, based on his choice of picture.

yep

where my /pop art boys/ @?
where my /avante garde lads/ @?

I'm a pro melee player

Running, reading and programming.

drinking myself to death

>Cardio
>Books
>Technobabble computer bullshit

fuckin nerd

miom ranked?