Billclintonswag

post em.
recs, rates, guess personality, whatever you wanna do.

pink moon's nice
I still need to try can

anyway guessing that you 22 and currently saving up for a decent car

you reay should try can, Tago Mago, Ege Bamyasi, and Future Days are some of the greateat albums ever

you should listen to The Baby Huey Story

bumpidy bump

Replace joy division with st. Vincent - S/T

Some recent listens. Looking for recs or forceful insertions~

The tides bring you both the reverence of the oceans and the fear of their power. The greatness, vastness, and ultimate mystery of things can cause you great concern.
The side of the wall marked the one true time where magic was alive. Filled with pinholes and ripped tape, it showed what once was and always will be in that little spot in your mind. Now it's bareness scares you, but also shows you how far you have come.
Dust on the window pane. You have seen it's shine and felts its rain. But depravity and depredation make its dirty little way through. It all does seem to fall apart. Gosh, the pieces may be so small, you doubt they existed. But that small little rose at the bottom of the frame may mean it's far from over.
I like Weezer too. Awkward discog to get through. Anyways, you know the frailty of a dying touch, but hold onto it anyways. It may grow cold, it may begin to stiffen, but you refuse to forget its love.
Humming the melody to old songs and forgotten reveries finds itself comfort in you. Perhaps the idea is more likeable, or the feeling is dreamlike. It's beautiful to dream, don't forget that.
I am kind of curious as to why this is constantly reposted. Barely anybody reacts to it. These threads never blow up that much, so it doesn't really affect the post or image limit. Are you reminding us it exists, or are so committed to fitting in that it became your norm? I guess I appreciate your persistence, and by extension your everlasting haze.

>Eskimo

It seems my constant shilling of it has paid off

Lazyposters should be castrated.

I don't why this is so interesting but it is so do you wanna do one for me?

Best Residents family. Also if I find Zappa self-indulgent and offputtingly wacky what do?

I couldn't really tell you. My best guess is just to listen to more Captain Beefheart instead.

ok

Same as always

Moody and temperamental, also probably very tall
Holy heck you're FUNKY

A couple recent listens

You often alternate periods of complete gloom and happiness, but the gllom hits you more.

You look down the pavement when walking in the streets.

best taste on Sup Forums

You dress pretty well.

Hurley was not bad. Fight me.

You wish you could party more often.

I MADE THAT FUCKING MEME JOSE

it was just a shitpost dont overthink it
also nice dubs

Thats TRIPS to you private!

Dubs

Wears glasses
Very personable, more mentally healthy than most people on Sup Forums
likes futanari