youtube.com/watch?v=P95WFrzJcbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Leak when?

>see new avalanches thread
>think it's wozard of iz and get hyped
>it's just subways from yesterday

dissapointed

At least it's listenable unlike Frankie Sinatra. Not in love with it, but it's pretty good. I like the illustrations

all these new singles suck so hard
the album is going to be a fucking trainwreck

Thanks man.

I can't help but feel underwhelmed listening to this. It's fine for a house track, and it's in the style of their other songs, but that's about it. At least Frankie Sinatra was interesting, not that I cared for it.

Honestly, it sounds like a song from one of those vaporwave channels on Youtube that actually upload house tracks with the looping anime gifs.

Overall, I don't find it captivating.

They repeated the same 1 minute part three times

This single sucks as in it just cuts off at the end so abruptly, where a next track would begin. But it sounds good. I want Wozard of Iz though.

No, they didn't, the "you walk on the subways" sample was repeated, that's it.

Nobody talking about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=kDlMane7boY

theses tracks have not been good

that leaked a while ago
yes they have

so did subways though. this is the official release.

Underwhelming, and I really, really wanted these tracks to be good.

I mean, it's fine, obviously it doesn't suck, but you can't beat something like this: youtube.com/watch?v=vI89J55wZj8

Seems to me they're taking it easier with the samples. This all sounds good, but so far SILY sounds way more layered and dynamic.

I think you're right, they could get away with it in 2000 a bit easier maybe. It's such a shame.

Reminder that everyone was creaming their pants when we first heard Subways from the Primavera set. Mark my words, even if The Avalanches released an album that objectively surpassed SILY, people would still label it a disappointment.

The hype is too much and trolls over here will do what they do best. Meanwhile, I'll just be happy listening to some new Avalanches because I don't give a shit.

Same here. I'm expecting a much more relaxed, dreamy experience and I'm loving what I've heard so far.

Literally just a loop of Graham Bonnet's Warm Ride with SUBWAY SPIN AROUND YEAH over the top

youtube.com/watch?v=P95WFrzJcbc

Colours got my hopes up but then Subway sunk them all over again.

all the singles have just been flat out embarassing
the album is going to be a 4/10 at best at this point

Electricity is shit, it's not captivating at all. It's lazier sampling then the other songs, with just Blowfly's rap loop replayed again and again.

Moving out with
Moving out with me
This is a song for the genius children
Yo yo dance the pain away