Albums you tried to get into even though you thought it sounded like shit because it was so hyped you felt you must...

Albums you tried to get into even though you thought it sounded like shit because it was so hyped you felt you must just not get it yet.

get into it, it may change your life.

yes, I then listened to Painting With and liked it a lot more, I think it's more accessible for people new to anco like me

The panda bear shit album or whatever, also currents by tame impala

first time i listened to this i thought it was eh
second time holy FUCK

The first time I listened to this was also the first time I got high so its hard to say, though "In the Flowers" is god tier.

i still don't get the next tracks to my girls because it gives me a similar sensation that when you had eat too many candies. if you search the spanish word "empalagante" you will know that i mean

I think you have to have a somewhat carefree happy personality to enjoy this band/album

I would like this album if I wasn't so creeped out by it. It seriously makes me anxious, nervous, and my stomach clench when listening to it. I wish it didn't desu

My personal case destroys your hypothesis.

Why does everyone on this board love indie rock? Its a good genre, but not my favorite.

it took me half a year and like 30 listens to finally get it. I only liked 'my girls' before that

Stop complementing yourself you self obsessed fuck

Exact same with me. I started listening to this album recentlyand had to push myself a little; now I think it's amazing

Also the same with Kid A and Spiderland

there's never been an album like that and there never will be.

if I like it, then I like it. If I don't, then I don't.

this

literally who cares

What kind of music do you consider Indie Rock? Like, name some album

I listened to MPP and Strawberry Jam at the time and just went back to listening to The Who. AnCo only clicked for me this year.

Slanted & Enchanted