> song is 9/11 2

youtu.be/uugauMXV1Rw

>song is in 5/4

You called?

>song is called Something in 4/4 time
>isn't in 4/4 time

>it's an anti-war song

>Those are the same people

No they fucking aren't you retard. Just because they have the same DNA and shit doesn't make them the same.

>They have the same DNA
>They aren't the same
>Big Boss and Venom Snake have the same DNA
and you call me retarded.

They are 3 distinctly different characters with different personalities and stories. I'm tired of all these newfags who started with MGSV and MGSV:GZ.

>song is about 4/20

I started with the original ps1 game you Mongoloid. The fact that they have different stories doesn't make them any less fundamentally the same. It's also blatantly stated in TPP that Venom Snake is literally Big Boss 2 and it's been established that solid snakes big boss's clone.

>song is about 911

>'What has happened is - now you all have to turn your brains around - the greatest work of art there has ever been.
>That minds could achieve something in one act, which we in music cannot even dream of, that people rehearse like crazy for ten years, totally fanatically for one concert, and then die.
>This is the greatest possible work of art in the entire cosmos. Imagine what happened there.
>There are people who are so concentrated on one performance, and then 5000 people are chased into the Afterlife, in one moment.
>This I could not do. Compared to this, we are nothing as composers...
>Imagine this, that I could create a work of art now and you all were not only surprised, but you would fall down immediately, you would be dead and you would be reborn, because it is simply too insane.
>Some artists also try to cross the boundaries of what could ever be possible or imagined, to wake us up, to open another world for us.'
t. Karlheinz Stockhausen

>song is about anything at all

you can tell his dreams were often cinematic in nature lol

September 9, 2001: Gary and I were skating at a hospital on top of a huge hill overlooking a valley

311 - Down

> song is about 7/11