What the fuck is this shit

what the fuck is this shit
vnyl.org/

this makes me feel glad about somehow living under a rock

fuck off with your advertising you stupid twat

I got a sweet deal on it originally from their kickstarter. Paid 80$ and got 36 records over the year without having to pay for shipping. Theyre dicking over people now though. 30$ for a single shipment of three and costs extra for shipping.

its the same shit as that site anthony was adversting for a while ago

I'm not advertising, I'm complaining
if you thing that this service is a good thing somehow you're a pleb

>Check their staff and "curators"
>all late 20s/early 30s indeh fucks twitting about being queers and Sufjan
I almost want to register, link to a fake discogs accound that exclusively has skinhead punk, power electronics and noise music just to see if they would be able to "hand pick" anything.

It's a scam of the highest level

Not really. fantano's stuff is a "vinyl club" that promotes itself online. That sort of stuff existed before, and it has for a long time with books and such.
that is something else. It assumes their curators know more about music than you do and want you to pay them for that.
It's like paying to get Sup Forumstant's opinions.

On their curator hotline right now
What do I say I like family?

I'm glad that I'm already ahead on the curve and ironically collecting CDs while they are cheap. In 10 years these dullards are going to be paying me 100 euros for a $5 Thelonious Monk CD.

Whitehouse
Consumer Electronics
Nihilist Spasm Band
ELEH
Pierre Henry
Masonna

Is this the same thing I read about a while back where they'd just send people Herb Alpert and other stuff that you find in every thrift store?

ttttttttttttttttttttt
Blood On Wedding Dress
Prosthetic Cunt
The Crinn
Love Cop

why would I pay somebody to buy records for me I might not like

I figured this would have died years ago

Their Spotify playlists legitimately made me mad

Are they really that bad?
Spotify won't let me see since I'm not on it, but I want to cringe at what kind of people believe they can be curators for others.

It's somewhere between reddit indie and P4K core
It's pretty bad

Did you get any recs from whitehouse?

yeah, pretty much what I expected to see

Awaiting the email that they're ready to recommend me some Neonazi Harsh Noise

>$39
>3 records

not too bad t b h

>$39
>3 random $1 thrift store fodder lps unrelated to what you requested

there infamous for fucking over their first subscribers by sending them dollar bin records. and honestly why the fuck does a service like this need to fucking exist I'm certain their method of "curating" is them going on the artist's Spotify page and clicking on similar artists and just picking whatever record is cheapiest to them. Seriously no one needs curating if your smart with your money there are so many other places to have recs made for you

>their method of "curating" is them going on the artist's Spotify page and clicking on similar artists and just picking whatever record is cheapiest to them

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER

That's basically exactly what they do.

it's been shown that they don't actually hand pick shit and likely just go down to the local thrift store and grab the cheapest shit they've got