How have these two fellows affected your life?

How have these two fellows affected your life?

These guys have inspired me to write music. I can honestly almost relate with every single song Tyler Joseph has written. He has truly help me find some inspiration. Along with me overcoming my depression. I have struggled trying to play instruments. As the guitar had one for years, but it just wasn’t me. I always though the drums would be something I would be great at, but I have truly seen the best way to express my thoughts with music on a keyboard. So I thank both for making amazing music

World class bait

ok so im christian, but im also gay. i have frequent struggles with my mind that leave me crying at 1 am because im not christian enough. im not straight. my attraction to girls makes me an outcast of the church. its gotten so bad that ive contemplated suicide. one time i was extremely close. i had the method. it was very plausible. i could have done it. i could be dead right now. however, lovely by top was playing in the background. right as i realized what i was about to do, i heard the lyrics “wont you stay alive. i will make you believe you are lovely.” i proceeded to step back and break down in tears. ever since then, those lyrics, and many other top songs, have ensured the fact that i stay alive.

wankers

You know... twenty one pilots isn't the band for everybody. I've heard some people say that twenty one pilots sucks, or that their music doesn't make sense, or that they're weird and emo. I heard someone even call them fags once (they got a good talking to from me about that one). But you know what, I think they're the most amazing band. These men, these two small town nobodies, saved my fucking life,and if you have something bad to say about them, you haven't went through what EVERYONE in the skeleton clique has. People who are fans of twenty one pilots are some of the strongest, sweetest people I've ever met, and just the fact that they love twenty one pilots tells me so much about them. I am proud to say that I love them. Im proud to say I am a weird, emo creep with scars and a shitty taste in music. I am proud of the person I am, and it makes me so happy to see that im not alone! |-/ So stay alive, skeleton clique. Stay alive and be proud of the person you are, because you're awesome.

They really helped me get through tough times. Their words might be cliche but repeating them over and over helped. It's probably because of them that I'm still here

>band has two members

It’s hard to explain how much they mean to me. I feel like the words “I love you” just aren’t enough. They gave me the power to try to save myself. They told me to stay alive. In that 2:22 long song they told me to stay alive. They told me that tomorrow is another day. So I decided to stop wishing I’d die in my sleep. I decided to start getting help. If you are readying this Tyler and Josh, I hope you know how many lives you’ve saved.Sup Forums is a community of people who support and love each other. And through ur music, you bring us aolot together

exactly the same but im not gay im bi

I laughed desu

wtf is happening in this thread?

wow I’m so happy that you didn’t kill yourself
stay alive my fren

Tyler and Josh: he and him

Take a Second and Think

Lets pretend for a second, if only for the slightest, and think. Yes think. Don’t blink, just think, think about all of the stuff going on around us. The drugs, the punks, the fuss. Think about how, if you don’t do anything, dont shout, just stay home to pout, how nothing would change. Not your name, not your fame. Not the waining hope in us. Plus, the crap in the world would remain unchanged, lives going to waste with not but a single taste, of what it’s like, to sit peacefully on a bike. Just appreciating life! Not worrying, not stressing over what people think of you, not thinking of what to do to look cool, to fit in. Because why does it matter. Who do you want to flatter. Just for a moment don’t think about the latter. Think about what’s the matter and how the mad hatter is as mad as ever thinking he is clever. Oh but never did he see. The one, the little one, the one who was forever to be, to be the savior of you and me. He heard, and answered our plea, answered when we were in the most need. When we were running out of blood to bleed. He didnt think the always thought thoughts, he thought new thoughts, thoughts worth thinking. New and improved, the one that was once removed came back. That’s a fact, and it wasn’t an act. He gathered a friend, and made amends. He made it, the only it worth over a little bit. After the one, the faithful first one, the rest followed. Followed one after another, hoping to discover a new perspective, a new elective. The broken, the lost, the ripped to pieces. all of them and their innocent little nieces.Changing them he began to change them all. The darkness will eventually fall, leaving him and them, the ones who put the hem on life, on the world, on society! It’s changed now and everyone can finally see, what the truth is

Sorry for lack of grammer, the thoughts were sort if just pouring out if you know what I mean

It’s hard to explain how much they mean to me. I feel like the words “I love you” just aren’t enough. They gave me the power to try to save myself. They told me to stay alive. In that 2:22 long song they told me to stay alive. They told me that tomorrow is another day. So I decided to stop wishing I’d die in my sleep. I decided to start getting help. If you are readying this Tyler and Josh, I hope you know how many lives you’ve saved. This is a community of people who support and love each other. And through your music, you’ve brought us together. Thank you.

stop

I stared listening to them because of my sister now that’s all I do I’ve gotten two of my friends onto it

the drummer is hot

omg yaaasssss

mmmmmm dady
he loooks like a pitbull that's hot

excuse me

That new song Heathens from the Suicide Squad soundtrack is pretty good, I'll admit. Might have to go back and listen. I have a soft spot for this kind of lyricism. Idk.