"hey Chrysanthemum isnt that the guy who still listens to metal? omg dont laugh...

>"hey Chrysanthemum isnt that the guy who still listens to metal? omg dont laugh, he might shoot up the school or something!"

If you are above nine years of age, you should not enjoy metal, though. She's right.

chrys what

Chrysanthemum. It's a flower. He's making fun of preppy girls with dumb names.

not even prog?
and idrgaf i'll slam you out bro

Buubies

Id like to toot in her jugband if you nawmean

metal is for losers who had trouble making friends at school

>they totally want my dick man!!
Fuckkkkkkkkkk hhigggggh schhoooollll

Then why do the majority of whiny, depressed, loner faggots on this board listen to emo/post rock/indie?

J U G S
U
G
S

MEAL

IS

FOR

C
H
I
L
D
R
E
N

Grow big and stronk

Eat ur b r o c c

yo eat yo kixxxxxxxxxxxx

Metal is for the outgoing edgelord.
Radiohead is for the sad loner and the anti-social claustrophobic/attractive normie.
Indie Rock has a lot attractive trendy 20 something year old's tho.

imagine if someone was discussing the best movies of all time and someone said "Film Noir are artistically worthless". Why has music always been an artform for fucking snobs. Not even this board's fault this time.

>butthurt metalhead LOL!

t h i c c c c c

>Chrysanthemum
Why is this a totally believable name in this scenario?
Why does this name sound cute slutty and bitchy all at the same time?

What am I doing at a high school party?

Aren't the girls of hippie parents usually the ones with those names? All the preppy girls were named Lindsay, Katelin, or Alexis at my high school

pls continue

>implying 'school' isn't referring to college in this sense since college shootings are the cool thing once more after UCLA

No one in college or real life would say that.

>"hey Chrysanthemum isnt that the guy who still listens to rap? omg dont laugh, he might rape us or something!"

Lol I'd rather be outgoing than an antisocial sad sack cunt. Radiohead is whiny softcore bullshit, at least metal taps into something spiritual and aggressive. Also, I think you're being to generous when you say Radiohead listeners are attractive, though I'm sure you have erotic fantasies about being a chad.

>metal taps into something spiritual

>Durr hurr connecting with music is gay le fedora meme

>all of these flavors and you choose salt
I like metal, I just can't stand metal heads. Just look at what you wrote, you are already sweating in anger, I can already taste your greasy long hair and salty sweaty forehead.

>hanging out with, or even caring about the opinions of people you don't want to associate with
Who gives a shit if stacy mocks you, you don't even like her. I'll go hangout with the weirdos and have a great time making awful jokes and playing video games, stacy can do whatever the fuck she wants, lol.

There are literally thousands of girls who are hotter, nicer, and more interesting who don't make snap judgements based on something as insignificant as music taste. Fuck off.

I guess. I happen to absolutely hate radiohead, as well as pretentious people. You fit both quota.

But you are an attention whore who uses a tripcode., so hating you is justified.

>>>/wpop/

>Metal is for the outgoing edgelord.
>Radiohead is for the sad loner and the anti-social claustrophobic/attractive normie.
Contrasting a genre with a band
Are you literally retarded?

Metal is for man children. Get over it already, you might as well be into ska and reggeton, you know a genre is a giant joke when it's solely based on a gimmicks and image, will their be exceptions to the genre? yes! does is that change the fact that it's a giant Joke? No.

wow people actually got mad at this lmao

Do you guys think your name affects your life?

>Metastasis, did you see his playlist?? HAHAHA

no one would ever say this

No it's a flower silly

Literally al the normies listen to rap

The only metal fun I know in real life is a pretentious prog listener.
It's hard to imagine a normal person with good taste and style who would listen to metal

and yet I bet you listen to "punk" music

>Listening to music.

Plebeians, all of you.

>implying music has anything to do with society

According to nominative determinism, it can actually