>tfw girl

youtube.com/watch?v=AA1LJ6pLTYA

>tfw no qt3.14 twink bf to dominate and make do housework naked

That's an underrated album from The Fall

hung out with some friends earlier, it was nice
going through a weird period
my "girlfriend" and i are "on a break" though we won't get back together
we were together for over a year
a lot of the time i really feel like ending it but the things keeping me around are music, my friends, and wanting to know how the wwe fucks up my favorite character at each ppv

youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
Question. Why does Communism= God tier Music.

I like how The Shield are now at the forefront of the title scene, reminds me of the Attitude Era in how constantly shifting and rabid it was.

there is nothing

but god's love!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3d723v2AIrg

Significant strife=Amazing art

Just the way of the world after all.

oh that old canard

can my nards bruh

I'm being a sad faggot with no bf :((

had a stroke of luck and I'm (unexpectedly) going to college in a number of months. hoping I don't do what I did in highschool, i.e. give up on life and lose all desire to do schoolwork

have some stravinsky

youtube.com/watch?v=s7pV2cX0qxs

"I'm trying to drink away the part of the day that I cannot sleep away" answers both questions.

so early you mean. it's 8:44am here

i didn't sleep very well. bad times are coming my friend.

I grew up hating country music but I can't sleep and tried to give it a chance again for some reason.

I actually really like George Jones, and Hank Williams.

is good.

agreed, but now that ramen's suspended who knows what could happen
i'm lowkey glad he's gone, less SUFFERIN SUCCOTASH SON
waiting with bated breath

Listen to The Louvin Brothers

TATER TOTS

because I'm only productive at these ungodly hours and this is the only time I get inspired enough to write anything and I'm listening to Naked City's Torture Garden and Fugazi's Repeater on loop for the next few hours

any specific recommendations?

The first thing that came up on youtube was Satan is Real and I'm digin it.

Satan is Real is THE introduction to The Louvin Brothers, you basically get what they are all about with that one single album and it's easily one of their best although my personal favorite is Weapon of Prayer.

I was installing office on my new laptop

>tfw old one died
>tfw 10k+ songs
>tfw no ide/sata cable
>tfw no money
>tfw no time to take my laptop to a technician

Life is pain.

same
Checking out tobacco for the first time since I really like BMSR. Shit is wicked awesome. Ultima II Massage is really good.

DJ sprinkles

going to be revisiting my favorite albums before i go look up more New Wave and Synth Pop albums and albums from 2016

Nothing really, just biding my time. I listened to Pink by Boris yesterday after really enjoying Flood and I didn't like the sound it had. Hopefully I can find more like the latter.

listen to feedbacker

That sounds beautiful user, thanks

>8:30 Am
>late

what?

I couldn't sleep at all, dunno why. Decided to go through NIN's entire discography. I'm still very much a pleb because I feel a compulsive need to go through artist's entire discographies so I can only discover a new artist per week, if that. But it has it's advantages, like any artist I listen to I know deeply, which is fun.

Will do, thanks