How do you be in a band with a grill without falling for her?

Is it just me who has shitty control over their feelings/dick? I'm always worried someone else in the band is going to get with her and it'll make me even more crazy. I just want to focus on the music, I wish I could leave my testicles at home when going to practice.

bump

that's why you get an ugly female

become gay

Perpetual the misery until you make good music.

Yes, you cock, it's not just you. Are you actually in a band with a girl? That's awesome, I have no idea what that feels like. Is she actually good or is she just eye candy? What does she play?

You rape her during the first band practice to get it out of your system.

Just fuck everyone in the band (including the guys) and then have a threesome with the girl and the guy. If you guys are serious you will spend lots of time together and during tours things can get weird and crazy. Experiment and all that, and then forget about it. If you catch feelings after that you're a cuck.

Hate her

She's our bassist and yeah she's actually good, which only makes the painful feels stronger

This, become a sadboy and start a solo project where all you do is whine about your emotions accompanied by minimalist acoustic guitar.

Oh cool. You guys can be like the Pixies....Or Sonic Youth. Do you have a band camp?

I wish I was in a band with qt grill
You gotta be a man. You gotta put your dick away and just make music with this bitch.

If it was me though. I'd claim her asap. And kick those other faggots out.
You can easily do their job with a proper DAW.
And now you have a qt all to yourself to make experimental indie pop with.

Stop being a possessive asshole.

Get a girlfriend outside the band.

i've been in a duo with a girl for the past year but i guess it also helps that i have no romantic feelings for her whatsoever despite being super close

tl;dr stop thinking about your dick and think about your music you idiot

>be in band
>play instrument/sing/whatever it is you do
simple.

>just stop

How can it be that easy? I know perfectly well on an intellectual level that trying to get involved with her could fuck up the band and that I should just think of her the way I do the rest of the guys, but I can't just reason my feels away

Well, what do want more? To make music with your band or get with this girl who has the potential to deny you and then you don't have a band or a girl?

When you spend enough time with a girl you begin to dislike them and you stop finding them attractive.

probably the best way to negotiate those feelings is to channel them through other means such as finding someone outside the band, as both simple and complex it is. like the amount of people we've both had ask "oh are you two dating" has been ridiculous, but understandable because it's a whole boy-girl dynamic thing. even though she's been in a stable relationship for nearly four years and i've been rekindling shit with an ex-girlfriend

but in saying that even if the emotional reasoning is dominating the intellectual level, you've got to remember that it mightn't be for the best, particularly if you're aiming for the to go somewhere band long-term

>have talented qt pie fame-fatal singer in band
>be the main songwriter
>be the main producer
>fall for her
>write whole album about her
>she sings the lyrics, has no clue its about her
>enjoy the meta moment
>its the most you will ever have
>at least you can dream
>she doesn't give a shit about you romantically
>basically be friendzoned
>mfw the ultimate beta musician is you

i just wanna hang myself

Not pulling a Dr. Luke on that bitch.

If I ever become a successful producer and start actually producing music for new artists.
I'm at least gonna try to fuck most of them.

Which guy in churches are you?
The fat bearded nu male? Or the fat bearded nu male with the hat?

yeah this you start to get annoyed real fast over the omg thats so weird hahaha omg did my laughter sound like that gosh shit

half the girls are mentally like little childs

>childs

if she just gives pussy to everyone like she should the band stays together longer and the music feels more fun. i dont see nothing wrong with this.
Every musician group should have their own personal talentless whore who is there just to grab the microphone and your huge dick

None. Me and her are the only one in the band.

If you two are the only ones in the band then it's not really a band, more like a duo.

If it's just you two, either take her in a proper date or
KNOCK IT OFF. It's fucking music man, you either work with her or you fuck her no in between and anything else is fantasy.

Yeah, I guess.

just stop being 15

>become gay
>feelings for female rhythm guitar fades
>suddenly the bearmode bass player is looking a heck of lot sexier

Back to square one, user.

are you in varsity or something?

you're in an emo band aren't you

Any time i've heard about shit like this, the girl is usually fucking one of the band members.

It's rarer for the girl not to be with a bandmate. I think something is probably happening without you knowing. Tough break though.

This is some next level cuck right here

Become a solo artist and reclaim your balls

You get in a band to get pussy, not become one

Ever heard of No Doubt?
Hook up with her, then break up, and let the emotional torment inspire what will become your most famous song.

You just get some other girl and start having normal relationships with women