What's your favourite Nick Cave song Sup Forums?

What's your favourite Nick Cave song Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKlaV-9Vzsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pinka moooon is on it's way

im exciiiiiiiiiiiited for skeleton tree
september can't come soon enough

Yeah me too, film should be interesting too if it's anything like 2000 days.

yeah! I'm hoping this era of his work is good, after the death of his son (tragic, rip) i hope that he's able to create something really incredible

Did you like Push the Sky Away? I genuinely thought it was one of his best albums.

Yeah, i do. I still listen to it every now and then, it really is very good

sick man

Probably Where Do We Go Now But Nowhere, or this version of The Ship Song:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKlaV-9Vzsk

He is one of the few musicians to remain relevant over 3 decades, so there's he has a tonne of great songs.
My absolute favourite will probably be either Henry Lee, Up Jumped the Devil, Your Funeral My Trial or Papa Wont Leave You Henry

Also, what do you guys expect from Skeleton Tree? I am really hoping for an album as melancholy as The Boatman's Call or Your Funeral My Trial

>papa won't leave you henry

Ma niggaaaa, second place goes to John Finn's Wife. Henry's Dream is a pretty remarkable album all up, surprised it's not often named as his best.

>Henry's Dream is a pretty remarkable album all up
A super underrated album IMO, one of my favourite rock albums of the 90s
John Finn's Wife is such a bizarre track lyrically, wonderful song

Considering his son died while he was making it, it has the potential to be very, very melancholy.

>ma nigaaa
fucking retard

Dig, Lazarus, Dig.

I hate his old stuff.

It must feel bad being nick cave, knowing that Tom Waits is better in every way.

Where did this meme start? They're both totally different musicians, one is a punk turned balladeer whilst Tom is a bluesy crooner. As a fan of both, you're a fucking retard and you should top yourself.

Sweetheart come is fucking birlliant!

Up Jumped the Devil
Brother, My Cup is Empty
Loverman
Higgs Boson Blues

Probably missing some. Those are my favorite without thinking about it too hard.

Everyone should be listening to Rowland S Howard's (birthday party guitarist) two solo records, lets talk about that

Where Do We Go Now But Nowhere

Fucking amazing guitarist.

Teenage Snuff Film is one of my favourite albums ever, so underrated

i also hope his tragic loss benefits me with something i'll listen to sometimes for entertainment

YOUR FUNERAL MY TRIAL SON OF A BITCH

>Nick Cave