Albums for when you've just graduated from university and your realize you spent the last four years hiding your...

albums for when you've just graduated from university and your realize you spent the last four years hiding your suicidal depression and desperate cries for attention behind stupid shitty humour on social media and being obsessed with one girl and now you have to pick yourself up and stop being a weak minded faggot and decide what to do with your life?

i know i'll primarily get meme responses but i will actually listen to everything posted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-ueDkr5vJY
youtube.com/watch?v=IGUEVXqvCwM&list=PL1yYEMwtFZHP5cenVd_C5tG34zKHKGlb6
youtube.com/watch?v=700I5J_305I
youtube.com/watch?v=e1FCKaep2R0
youtube.com/watch?v=qYx7YG0RsFY
youtube.com/watch?v=BckA4yaz-J0
youtube.com/watch?v=K8IXWzKcJEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xZJZwPRI0_A
youtube.com/watch?v=t3JbMbcaj-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=a-ueDkr5vJY

this is nice

I love you

youtube.com/watch?v=IGUEVXqvCwM&list=PL1yYEMwtFZHP5cenVd_C5tG34zKHKGlb6

Listen to Jandek's spoken word trilogy. It's the fastest way to recovery from the post-college depression (at least it was for me)

youtube.com/watch?v=700I5J_305I

Lamp - For Lovers

What's some genuine advice for this situation because I'm the exact same except I have absolutely zero self-worth and self-confidence, crippling intimacy issues and pretty much zero friends

Plus I was too depressed to actually try at university so I have a mediocre degree and no skillset to show for it

start trying. thats it really
you tried the passive way and are heading to suicide
now try the aggressive way and see what happens

this is beautiful goddamn

life is hard man. i wish i could tell you something profound, but i really don't know. you have to just keep trying. one day we might be happy

Swans - Soundtracks For The Blind
Slint - Spiderland
My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
Godspeed you! Black Emperor - F#A# Infinity
Red House Painters - Down Colorful Hill
Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works Volume One

Listen to these and cry because you're no longer living in the 90's or you never experienced the 90's and are now living in possibly the worst decade in western history: Terror, economic collapse, underemployment and unemployment etc. Life sucks but it's better than being dead. Real sad guy hours. Goodluck OP

fucking hell yeah i'm sure a list of painfully entry level Sup Forumscore is enough to pull anyone out of depression you fucking dickhead

been there, listened to this
youtube.com/watch?v=e1FCKaep2R0

don't listen to this idiot

Jesus christ you're lame.

at least you have a degree now, just find a way to get your foot in the door and try until you fail and try something else senpai

Just be yourself man, it's pretty easy you just need to increase your confidence and get laid more bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=qYx7YG0RsFY

Listen to this idiot instead

>JUST BEE URSELF

Music can't pull anyone out of depression anyone who says otherwise is a fucking moron who is trying to affect the "tortured artist who overcomes depression with music" image. These are just some of the best Sup Forumscore albums imo that can pull the listener in and make them look inward in someway to maybe reevaluate an aspect of themselves that is flawed. So many fucking millenials in this thread get butthurt over everything. Go look at some le ironic suicidal meta memes that make you feel more self aware than everyone else instead you fucking idiot.

t. insecure about boring taste

>mfw 23 and about to get back into school for a degree that's going to take 6 fucking years to complete

Yeah life sucks dude welcome to your first existential crisis. This probably won't help or whatever but I just dig this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=BckA4yaz-J0

t. Superior patrician who has better taste than everybody else on this board.

Mona Bon Jackon - Cat Stevens
Harmony Row - Jack Bruce
Close to the Edge - Yes

All of these albums have been great to me, and I hope they do the same for you.

Graduate entry Med Students are scum, just saying.

>album - artist
How psychotic do you have to be?

fuuuuck you

I guess it's a good thing I'm doing architecture then, eh?

How does that take you 6 years? Is it integrated with a Masters alongside it? Otherwise you're doing about 2 years more than you should.

Four years for the bachelor's and then a two year certification program.

Fair enough, good luck.

My advice would be to get out of your own head.
Start concerning yourself with the problems and goals of others.
Also become a robot when it comes to doing productive tasks, dont think about how much you like or dislike said task, its just something you do.
For example, when a bodybuilder lifts weights, he doesnt think about how much he likes or dislikes it, he thinks about anything else. Lifting is just something he does.

Appreciate it user.

I'm a 22 year old virgin.

>7.2

sorry i only listen to music that has won bnm

>For example, when a bodybuilder lifts weights, he doesnt think about how much he likes or dislikes it, he thinks about anything else. Lifting is just something he does.
holy fuck this is garbage. when bb lift they focus 100% on the muscle mind connection
you have never lifted a weight in your life
fucking arnie and zyzz always compared lifting to orgasms
kys dyel

Screencapped for future cringe threads

WOW you are literally me. Every detail. Shit sucks ass.

Here you go: youtube.com/watch?v=K8IXWzKcJEQ

i think i'd be happier if i'd never met this girl.

grass is always greener friend

I don't know why I think so, but I feel like this one may help you OP

This is what I listened to OP
>iktfb

youtube.com/watch?v=xZJZwPRI0_A

Holy shit you're retarded
Duh they're focusing on their muscles but not how they emotionally FEEL about lifting.
Also Arnold has since then said that lifting doesn't actually feel like sex, he only said that to sell his persona.
Source: my Dad once met him, I cant find any shitty interview that backs my claim up.

Its just a metaphor for faggots who try to do something productive ie a job or exercise or whatever and are too stuck inside their head to stay with it.

Me too. Wanna be friends?

But at least you had that relationship, actually engaged with someone, and fucking lived, dude. Even it if meant you got hurt.

Meanwhile me and everyone else who is too terrified of other humans is alone indoors

Yeah! Where can I reach you?

> I cant find any shitty interview that backs my claim up.
opinion discarded
stay mad DYEL

right here, fucker!! *points at crotch*

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

But...

Nice, I love my my posts become cringe and pasta.

I love how angry and bitter everyone is toward each other in this thread because they're all so unhappy with their lives at the moment, top kek.

You sure put us in our place, happy boy

seems overwhelmingly supportive actually. perhaps you lack in basic reading comprehension?

pinkerton

>Nice, I love my my posts become cringe and pasta.
>my my posts

Don't ever make a mistake like that in front of me again.

Not sure how serious this topic is, but I guess I'll share. Depression can easily become very crippling and make life be on super hard mode. First thing's first, get any and all help you can possibly get because there are certain points of sheer hopelessness that you won't be able to escape otherwise

Second, and this is in terms of recovery, be patient. There's obviously something that went horribly wrong that's put you into this terrible cycle of hell. Try to work at it bit by bit. So like for me at one point I could barely even move from my bed. So I would set small goals everyday to get better like try to get out of your bed as part of my routine, then add brushing my teeth back to my routine once I have that down, then slowly try adding back eating more because my appetite went to complete shit, then maybe take a small walk everyday, I used to like going on my computer and listening to music and shitposting on a place like Sup Forums lets try that again even if I don't immediately enjoy it as much as I used to, lets actually take a shower, etc. The more the goals escalate, the harder they get to achieve obviously, and some times something else might end up happening, too ex. after being able to successfully get out of my bed, I developed a hardcore addiction to drugs and alcohol so that meant adding "lets try to go to AA as much as possible" to me goals. And the patience thing with this is also important because you will probably not just instantly achieve every goal you set some will take more time than others to achieve. But that's kinda what you gotta do. Go outside your comfort zone, but go at it with a good pace cuz if you go too far out of your comfort zone at once the progress will get destroyed and the suicidal thoughts will wreck you as a result.

So, my track that I'll contribute to this thread is one that kinda demonstrates my second point really well:

City Of Caterpillar - A Little Change Can Go A Long Ways

youtube.com/watch?v=t3JbMbcaj-A

stop being happy and start being happy.

listen to less music.

get more sunshine.

sleep better.

i really appreciate all the advice and the music. i just want to say thank you to all of you, seriously. you guys are my only friends

ooo. a dangerous meme.

I don't know how to help you OP. I had a little mental breakdown a few months ago and I put on Geogaddi. It was an incredible experience as I sat in bed and thought about where I went wrong and why I am this way. Boards of Canada helps me think while also calming me down. This is probably shit advice, but I guess you could try it.

This is really nice