Albums you listened to in full over a hundred times

albums you listened to in full over a hundred times

I'm sorry

no lying edition.

Pic not related I hope? If it's pic related you wouldn't be able to use a computer due to the millions of brain cells you surely lost in the process. I guess you have a helper with you, that's cute.

you'll grow out of that

XD limp bizkit bad haha

dude radiohead is the best thing ever!!

Not our fault you have shit taste

i have a 130 iq you dumb ni*ger

if you can't appreciate those riffs get out of my fucking face you plebeian fagshit

nu metal is not about lyrics it's about dat groove

>you dumb ni*ger

Go back to Sup Forums already

wew lad

go back to re*dit and take your pussy ass indie rock and trap music with you

can't appreciate TRUE art for shit

Oh boy I wonder if you're trolling! I can't tell!

no i'm just being tongue in cheek right now

limp bizkit is one of the most creative and talented bands musically and people only dismiss them because of fred

Do you have other favorite bands my dude? I hope you don't like only stuff in the vein of Limp Bizkit. Maybe you'll have a point if you have a varied taste.

This is pretty bad b8, m8. Try to be a little more subtle next time.

death grips
swans
passenger of shit
the list goes on
not an argument

>not an argument
astute observation

>you dumb ni*ger if you can't appreciate those riffs get out of my fucking face you plebeian fagshit
whoa, somebody notify the genius police

you say shit like this While liking Death Grips. Dude.

>2016
>people still won't admit that Limp Bizkit are/were good or at the least, creative

holy fuck no one is baiting you retards, move on from the 'lol douche frat bro band xD' bullshit you fucking gay nerds. Limp Bizkit are ridiculously talented instrumentally, pretty fucking original compared to other nu metal bands and to other bands in general and they're completely inhibited. Limp Bizkit is 100% about not giving a fuck and having fun, no political shit, no shitty agendas being pushed on anyone and fairly minimal whining. They named their fucking album 'asshole and hotdog water' and it was one of the greatest selling albums of the decade/all time (?), that's fucking astounding, that's fucking hilarious. If you can't enjoy Limp Bizkit chances are you're a boring depressed motherfucker and no one enjoys your company. You share deconstructive political memes on Facebook. 90% of the things you say are sarcastic or complaints. You suck, dude.

Not a single one

*uninhibited

my mistake

saved
best post i've seen in months

>rollin rollin rollin rollin what?

Holy shit, I just realized this album is almost an hour and a half long.

This.

do you feel good about making that post

The kid wants to be a copypasta so bad.

>Ma, I'm a may may on the music board of a chinese cartoon site

Drake - Take Care
Earl - Doris

that doesn't even make any sense

how is any of the shit I said remotely worth making into a copypasta

are you that fucking unfunny dude

'different opinion? Bait lol!!!! good one m8 fucking hilarious!! xD'

bring the replies

Still wondering is god in the radio?