It's good, why are people complaining?

It's good, why are people complaining?

too "prog" maybe ?

I agree, it's very good. Sounds like some of Devin Townsend's better records.

Agree, my wife's son really enjoys it

Cucky.

Most of the songs's structure are completely off, tension is built everywhere without any kind of release, riffs clash into each other without any sense of continuity. (Look at Pray, that clean, atmospheric part shouldn't be right after the whole buildup)
A lot of riffs are uninteresting. Stranded is just an open string chug and an arpeggio with and without whammy, The Shooting Star is some kind of boring open string/octave play that has been done a million time. I won't even mention Magma and the fucking garbage natural harmonic playing.
If it was some local, unknown band's first release, it would be fine, but the whole album feels like they tried too hard to re-invent themselves and failed miserably. It's by far their worst release and I wouldn't give it more than 5/10.

Vektor - Terminal Redux

100% this. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the natural harmonic shit in the title track was whack.
>>>Reddit

It was just okay and people know that it could have been so much better because they have done so much better in the past.

haven't listened yet and i'm tepidly excited

really like the way of all flesh, thought l'enfant was mediocre at best

i love me some hevy devy so wouldn't complain about that sort of direction, gojira were never exactly kvlt to begin with

>heard Gojira droped a new album
>get pumped for some br00tal heavy riffs etc.
>play album
>no screaming
>no growling
>no chugga chugga
>sounds like fucking christian rock group

When did Gojira become such pussies

If i'd want listen to Mastodon, i'd listen to Mastodon

Idk ask this guy

because it's just "good" (and some of the songs are really accessible and simple)
I think people were hoping for things more in the direction of the earlier albums
the opposite of that actually

>really like the way of all flesh, thought l'enfant was mediocre at best
bad news for you then

Because Gojira is fucking shit

t. french people

It's not even close to mastodon, it's just plain shit

its not a zeuhl album about godzilla

>giving your text shadows and glows at the same time
>the r going over the m

bad graph desgn obv

does anyone have their godzilla era stuff? been looking for it a long time

I've got the Wisdom comes, saturate, possessed and victim demo, I don't know if there are any more, just hold on a second so I can upload them