Watching through a few episodes of What's In My Bag that I haven't seen and I got to Grimes

watching through a few episodes of What's In My Bag that I haven't seen and I got to Grimes

>I usually hate ambient music
>Justin Beiber is underappreciated

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
turned that shit off
how pleb can you get?

Other urls found in this thread:

metamodernism.org/
reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/3tdx6o/grimes_new_album_is_metamodern_review_of_artist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's Ariel Pink

who cares

That's Ariel Pink though

where do i start with ariel pink

That's Areoula Stink though

that's toriel twink tho

ariel pink's was actually p good

That's Negativ Ed tho

grimes is stupid and retarded

is this a dank new meme?

says the guy that replied

I wasn't memeing I just posted the album that people should try out if they want to get into Ariel Pink. You should learn how to read you fucking faggot.

house arrest and stop

you ever swag so hard you own your bitch?

it's funny how she got mad at ariel pink for saying madonna sucks now, when she literally says 'even though [madonna] sucks now' in this video lol

one of the tv show presenter 16 or 14 years ago he enjoyed making fun about women collaborators and sometimes he dress off they, like dress, bikini and something. tits and as I said before playing in a swimmingool he quit bikini bottom and show her shaved pussy is a video from 2000-2003

grimes is an adderall addict idiot who forgets majority of the shit she says

Listening to this now

it's literally Saturday morning cartoon theme songs WTF!!??!?

Hey is that Areoula Stink?

Did you just shit on your keyboard and put the result into google translator?

amazing,yeah?
lover boy godly also

You're stupid. A real patrician likes all kinds of music, even uncool stuff like Bieber. She's honest about her taste and doesn't give a fuck about your opinion. Grimes likes also Cocteau Twins, Outkast, Aphex Twin, NIN, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Tool, Swans, Enya, Skinny Puppy, so your point is invalid.

/thread.

wow how old are you

My age doesn't have any relevance (over 18 in any case). Only a clueless dumbass attack the person, not the idea.

You replied to someone and called them stupid. You attacked a person as well.

He still owned you all while probably only being nineteen, lol

daily reminder to be nice to grimes

wow how old are you

she's a post-ironic try-hard neo-anti-hipster

NEGATIV ED DON'T PLAY MY BASS LINE WRONG DICK HEAD

>she's a post-ironic try-hard neo-anti-hipster

Aka a metamodernist:
metamodernism.org/
reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/3tdx6o/grimes_new_album_is_metamodern_review_of_artist/

>A real patrician likes all kinds of music

That really isn't how it works. Saying you like everything gives you no sense of identity, or for that matter a personality. Also a key sign that you haven't figured yourself out yet or what you would identify with when provoked with the question of
>what music do you like user
>a-all kinds

That's when I move along because holy fuck what a boring cunt.

So a patrician is someone who chiefly uses music as a fashion accessory, a way to signal their personal brand.

This explains Sup Forums perfectly.

you can't explain Sup Forums we are too diverse

Reminder
>Only YOU can preent Grimesspamming by not replying to grimesfags, or by saging every post in Grimes thread

what an absolutely SHIT analysis, did you even go to high school?

None of anything you just said is accurate take-away from any of the points I made. I said nothing about clothes, and I wasn't addressing how to properly define who or what a patrician is, I was addressing the problem of being a person who says they like everything when it comes to music.

But also to answer your point about fashion anyway, that also does not matter. I wear grey cargo pants and blank solid color tshirts on a daily basis and I can still fit into a group discussing of metalheads or hipsters circlejerking over beach house and not seem like an outcast. Pick something to like, know your shit about it, and go be a part of it.

>Define your identity
>I said no such thing!
Kek

listen to John Maus instead