Whats your favourite part of this album?

Whats your favourite part of this album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cQcE4_7-X78
ignitedbreak.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all of it

when it's over

Holy shit, triple dubs

Anyway, probably the violin movement on "Static"

this

I used to find this album really boring and pointless but I've just listened to it for the first time in over a year and I enjoyed it a lot more.

It's a bit weepy but now that I take the dark ambient segments as tracks with their own merit rather than just interludes I appreciate the album more

the drumming at the end of Sleep is my favorite bit

when I mute it

The sparse piano bit playing over the rambling preacher at the end of storm

She dreamt she was a thingy bulldozer in a field alone

I remember the first thread on page one of Sup Forums when I first came here was something like
>that feel when they don't sleep anymore on the beaches
;_;

Faggots

The part where I realised Mogwai and Tortoise were better.

The drum fill in the middle of sleep
11:25-11:28
youtu.be/cQcE4_7-X78

Well you need to realise that you are wrong

how does it feel not being able to discern meme from actual music

How does it feel to always be on Sup Forums's dick, and not care about what people think about an album? It sounds to me that you are on the Sup Forums bandwagon, and are insecure about your opinions.

not him sorry but jeez mogwai is times better than GYBM

If i were on the Sup Forums bandwagon i'd be praising this memestrosity of "music"

Why do you care about whether music is a meme or not? How about actually forming an opinion about the music, and not give a shit what people have to think or say?

>mogwai is times better than GYBM

More like 0 times better

>More like 0 times better

uhm... more like at least 1 time better.

I think you mean better ÷ 0 than GY!BM

Right that makes no sense, in that instance, it isn't better at all.

I said at least one time, so as far as I'm concerned it could be two times better or a million times better.
I just left it up for assumption, pick whichever number you wish.

minute 21 of Sleep

If you multiply anything by 1, it is still that same number. So that makes no sense to say,

>that is one times more better than that

Top cringe

my argument is at least one time better than yours.

this isnt even an argument its just an insullt??¿

Right, you're a retard that doesn't understand basic math.

tortoise im okay with, but mogwai user wtf

okay heres the deal
i feel a bit ashamed but i was merely fucking around, i thought we were having a consensual playful dumb back and forth?
i obviously wasnt serious completely but my opinion still stands, I like Mogwai much more than GYBM.

>I take the dark ambient segments as tracks with their own merit rather than just interludes I appreciate the album more

I'm glad you were able to appreciate it in this way. I've tried to tell people to look at GYBE from this angle and a lot of times they don't give it a chance

I admittedly didn't like their newest album at first, but once I realized it's just as much a drone album as it is a rock album, I liked it more

The quieter parts to add to the buildup but they are also ambient/drone/what have you

>the drumming at the end of Sleep is my favorite bit

It is really damn good, I agree

This is also amazing

I don't care about your opinion, I just care about your math skills.

You realise there is a complete difference of this:

x ≥ 1

and this right?:

x>1

Sup Forums in one post

>complete difference
actually theyre quite close because really in both those instances x's value are all the same except ONE number, which is one. every other value until you reach infinity is the same

>GYBM
>M
I fucked up.

Yes, but this is in the context of his argument. It makes no sense to say, "This is at least one times better than that" because multiplying anything by one is still the same value. If you were to compare two values, you wouldn't say "this is one times better than that" because they are the same in that case. So it is any number greater than one, if you were to say it is better.

welcome to arco am/pm mini-mart

Probably the transition from the monologue/interview into the guitar/strings on Sleep or the piano on Cancer Towers on Holy Road Hi-way (think it's a part of Storm, but I don't remember)

>until you reach infinity

You realise that infinity isn't a measurable value right? You can't "reach infinity" since it isn't a finite value.

ye but if u do hit me up

The guy I have a massive crush on loves this album and band. I like it as well, along with their first album.

Agreed.

this comment turned me on i don't know why but hey
the very very first seconds

>replying to a trip

mistake made buddy

nah dude... just let people be who cares

janny here its gone

this part
ignitedbreak.bandcamp.com/releases