/Daily/ shhhh, memetime now

It is 3.55 am on a friday morning
>why do I do it to myself

Listen to your library, show off your backlog, babble about new music, tell us what you have been listening to today and what you will listen to in the following month, just let the good times flow.

neverendingchartrendering.org/
>the new topsters
topsters.net/
>down apparently

plug.dj/sdc-room-3-the-sequel
>new plug.dj room now that it appears to work again

synctube.org/r/Some_dumb_synctube_channel
>fifth dimension of bad choices and silent regret (aka "taste")

dailymu-sic.weebly.com/
>Site with templates, OP covers, archive, & random stuff

Ask about our Skype group if you're interested.
>ha skype oh wow

Most importantly, figured how to plug

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/collection/I_AM_FISH/r5.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previously on daily

post hampus

As promised

This is my favourite Hampus. He looks genuinely happy here without a hint of cynicism. Good Hampus.

post anti-bourgeoisie memes

what some good /commiecore/?

life is bad
for music fel thise

"wew"

>鷺巣詩郎 [Shiro Sagisu] - Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion
Pretty incredible. A thousand times better as a stand-alone piece than the show's. Every piece fit really well with each other, and the "Tumbling Down" song made me remember everything about why I love this movie. Would rec even if you haven't seen the series, but please do.

>Blümchen - Herzfrequenz
Popshit TO THE MAX YO. Shit's hype, and if you're looking for some pure, fun shit, definitly try this out.

>Moe Shop - Moshi Moshi
Future Funk is admittedly something I usually enjoy, and this was no exception. Wish it had more fleshed out songs that were over 3 minutes, but this is a nice EP.

>Venetian Snares - Traditional Synthesizer Music
I liked the warm feel and the few "throwback" parts, but otherwise a pretty by-the-books IDM/Drill and Bass album for the most part. Would've loved an actual album of Traditional Synth Music, but this really isn't that.

>Andrew Hill - Compulsion
*whips and nae naes* it was alright

>Ol' Dirty Bastard - Return to the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version
The same production and atmosphere as 36 Chambers, with half the staying-power and memorable songs. Should've been 20+ minutes shorter.

>サニーデイ・サービス - 東京 (Tōkyō)
Pretty warm, but lame and boring folk music. Yawn.

>Miles Davis Quintet - Miles Smiles
least interesting thing I've heard by the dude thusfar

>My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade
"Dead!", "Famous Last Words" and the first half of "Welcome to the Black Parade" actually aren't that bad. The rest really is. "Teenagers" made me laugh my ass off at the memories of being a pseudo "emo" kid in middle school.

>Nurse With Wound - Homotopy to Marie
Actually glad I heard this, that way I can not waste my time with the rest of their boring-ass music.

What next?

Clem is a good comrade.

Now this is a sicc meme.

everything is mediocre

>The Residents - WB RMX
taking their first unofficial release and remastering/recording it. actually makes it quite listenable this time around, but it's basically more mediocre 2000s material.

>The Millenium - Begin
some good stuff here and there, but mostly average 60s sunshine pop songs.

>Nurse With Wound - Homotopy To Marie
no, this is not 'spooky'. its mostly bad experimental dark ambient, but there are some beautiful moments scattered throughout. the first track is just pure shit. the second track, the glorious cymbal meme, would be fantastic if it wasnt so fucking long. the third track had some cool things here and there, probably the only track i really liked. overall bad meme

soliloquy for lilith is actually good if you enjoy drone and want good nww music

do Love Is A Stream do Love Is A Stream

please don't judge NWW based upon Homotopy, try Spiral Insana and Simple Headphone Mind, they are a fuckton better

a love is a stream

i'm not, i actually like soliloquy for lilith

might try those out tho

Floh De Cologne is great commie-core, but it heavenly relys on lyrics, so I'm not sure how non-german-speakers like them
Stapleton liked them enough to put them on the NWW tho

i recall lots of people here posted their snapchats, anyone have a list with some of them? i missed out on adding everyone

new chart let's do a dance

Guided by Voices - Same Place the Fly Got Smashed (1990)
>lo-fi indie

GBV's a great band, but man, they really did not find their footing until Propeller. There are moments of the melodic brilliance and conciseness here that they display on albums like Bee Thousand, but they're buried underneath layers and layers of just pointless little noodly bits. Songs like "Pendulum" and "How Loft I Am?" are pretty cool, but even in their 2 minutes they have motifs that I can't get behind, and the album as a whole is just far too uneven to be engaging.

0.5+

My Bloody Valentine - Feed Me With Your Kiss (1988)
>shoegaze, noise pop, dream pop

MBV's noisiest, without a doubt, but they trade a lot of their characteristic dreaminess and cool melodies underneath the noise for just plain ol' punky noise stuff. The title track is great, and the closer's cool vibes don't fall too far behind, but I can't get behind the other two tracks all too much. They're okay, but not anything special, and "Emptiness Inside" even kinda grates a bit.

2.5-

i hate homotopy to marie too, but trust me, they have much more memorable stuff. chance meeting is a wonderful record.

Do Seven swans next :3

when will you get back to droning /daily/ users

i loved seeing you tear apart people's taste

The debut is original material from the 70s while the Redux is just different versions of RFTT/Pere Ubu songs rerecorded a few years ago with different lineup that (at least for me) lack the undirected energy/youthfulness/angst of the original versions. Garage Rock by dudes in their 60s feels a bit weird for me, the angsty atmosphere doesn't work quite so well. I saw Pere Ubu live 2 times and enjoyed their modern stuff more than the old material. But maybe it's just me, I see it's kinda highly rated on rym

Final Solution was incredible as a closer when I saw them the last time though

Hmm, that doesn't sound too good, but we'll see, Jangle seems to like the album
>I saw Pere Ubu live 2 times and enjoyed their modern stuff more than the old material. But maybe it's just me, I see it's kinda highly rated on rym
Neat! Carnival of Souls was really good, but I usually prefer the sound of their earlier albums

??? when did you review alan lee?

Yeah me too, Carnival didn't impress me that much either but Lady from Shanghai was pretty good imo.
Redux isn't even bad, it's just nothing special for me. But have fun anyway!
I'm going to bed now, have to study all day tomorrow. Good night /daily/

>6
fuk u share my opinions douchebag
Do CotB then

im pretty sure i did, cant find it on archive tho

>Lady from Shanghai
Haven't heard that yet, maybe tomorrow

>not liking The Black Parade
You didn't listen to it enough!! Listen again until you like it, it's a grower!

:^)
Good Blümchen rating

Anyone here familiar with Sayat Nova? I've been watching this movie about him multiple times and it has my interest. He was a composer, but I can't find any performances of his work besides some random tracks on YouTube. Some of you are into trad so I thought it was worth asking.

Also, this movie's score is amazing. The instrumental bits are some excellent Caucus-style droning.

damn

great movie
i watched it first time with nicolas jaar's soundtrack, but the original one is infinitely better

the homopolice- fuck entertainment
featuring beau beasley (insect warfare guitarist), the homopolice were a short lived houston noise punk group, drawing influence from The Stooges and Whitehouse.

I enjoyed this record a good amount. real filthy noise and good band. the band doesn't always move as fast as i'd like, but the noise fills it out so nicely that it's not really a hindrance to my enjoyment.
one reviewer drew a lot of parallels between The Homopolice and Brainbombs- and I definitely picked up on that. Fortunately, I can't make out these lyrics, unlike the loathsomely articulate rantings of Brainbombs.

anyway, this is fun and noisy as fuck so i'm recommending it to Whitehouse or Brainbombs fans.
The cover art is also a bunch of cops fucking.

another episode of plug being lewd, rude & degenerate

>pigger

Not to mention specieist. The proper nomenclature is "Porcine of Color"

It has mind blowing visuals and music. Some of the prettiest imagery I've ever seen. Like watching a poem.

Are his other films good?

FUK

yes, i do think he was going for a poem feeling, which is amazing
i haven't seen his other movies but he's into that traditional armenian/soviet aesthethic which really speaks to me

>tfw nick cave is male grimes

Ashik Kerib is UNDERRRATED
UNDERRATEd

truuuuuuuuu xD

It's quite magical.

Is the fortress one good?

Well, he does like Snuff Jazz

do you ever feel like youre worse than benji and nyar combined when it comes to music

rude

nyar has good taste in grind/noisecore
either way its not a competition

If musical abortions is ded meme

We're not bump limit yet you fucking neanderthal

>its not a competition
i know its not, but it makes me wish i never came on Sup Forums and had stayed listening to gorillaz and tool all day instead, without ever finding about all this music

But Snuffleupagus, think of all the shitposting you'd miss.

fear of god- pneumatic slaughter
>grindcore, noisecore
bretty good stuff. some really fucking stellar vocals, but slower than i'd like in parts. still very heavy and enjoyable.

anco- hollandaise, again
>weird hipster shit
having heard the work prior to and following this record, it's amazing how it bridges the gap. I really like how anco's disog progresses. this is really not my favorite, but I can hear how HCTI came to be, and by extension, sung tongs and feels. Those three are my favorite era of anco. this comes close to something i'd really like, but falls short. i'm glad that it exists though, if that makes sense. without it, they mightn't have progressed into the anco I adore.

Listen to music you like, fuck everyone else's opinions and tastes.
I still love Beck and Mac DeMarco
And I still think Sun Ra is trash :^)
Keep listening to Gorillaz and Tool if you like 'em.

tthx annon

outside of like terrible terrible terrible i dont think id miss any shitposting

thats why i love hollinndagain so much, its a bridge between my other two favorite anco albums, and it combines everything good about them into one.

>I still think Sun Ra is trash
just

>Keep listening to Gorillaz and Tool if you like 'em.
i don't, i can only tolerate listening to gorrilaz' s/t but nothing else
guess i got brainwashed into not liking them

>Listen to music you like, fuck everyone else's opinions and tastes.
true desu

nice mem

Kot

we pluggin

new plug pic with fresh memes like when

>Stuck on mobile

Music for this feel?

why is @bojangle so thirsty bros

soon

Pigs squirm too much

FUK
NO CONTEXT
I SWER IT'S CONSENTUAL
WE'RE GETTING MARRIED AND HAVING PIGS

wew

wew

wew

wew

wew

close lobsters then soofy

after this, i guess!

WOW you have SHIT taste

name some of your 10/10s faggot

wew

AHHH COME ON FUCK A GUY

did you enjoy that meme? come plug for more

yess

rateyourmusic.com/collection/I_AM_FISH/r5.0

i have a poseur thing coming in the mail tomorrow but what do i do tonight

HAHAHAHHAA

I will plug but ONLY if we can shed the blood of the saxons

dead meme

COME ON FUCK A GUY is new meme
also wew

>too late to see the Saxon meme
>too early to see E L E V E N
>just in time to see yamir become a meme overlord

THAT BITCH SUCCS DICK BUT SHE'S ACTIN ALL SHY
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
CMON FUCK A GUY

Don't make fun of Fish. He has bad taste but he's a nice guy. Top lad he is.

Also desu i would fuck the fuck out of Sshx and Misha. Misha Stop being so contrarian and hateful you are a cute and no matter how many shit you throw at me you are a qt

Fuck my phone jesusdss fuck i'm Losing my shit here senpai i'm forrgeting to put Trip also read that manga it's really good

it was so obvious it was you desu

this

currently debating in plug whether you are real or not

>MishaTheHandsome
>Is handsome
>MagustheSexy
>Is sexy
>SomeDumbCunt
>Is unintelligent and is a cunt
>Shamepai
>Shames his ancestors with his existece

What are some other poetic names?

>Can
>leftist
What

big plug party tonight, all are invited!
already a baker's dozen of us memeing it up

send the link to your normie friends

>Jimmy Jazz
is jimmy and is jazz

Fuck normies and fuck woman they are the reason why sometimes or maybe more often than not i don't get laid Because they operate in a way that i find very complicated not like un normie friends like you who understand the way i feel and are while more complex easier to understand meanwhile woman are to pissy and shit desu fuck everything when are the filters being earesed

read a short story

>Fuck normies and fuck woman they are the reason why sometimes or maybe more often than not i don't get laid Because they operate in a way that i find very complicated not like un normie friends like you who understand the way i feel and are while more complex easier to understand meanwhile woman are to pissy and shit desu fuck everything when are the filters being earesed

Well why aren't you reading that manga also did you see that drawing that is basically dogwander laugh
How can't i be real you fucking idiot do you think a robot writse these stuff are you stupid or something also i wish i could shut you all the fuck up but i'm at a party so sorry i can't plug you all are like what i like but in a way that makes me hate you st times i'm not being clear sorry

Has there been a trip who hasn't hit on sshx?

for the record I'm a Shamepai believer, but there's a lot of deniers in the plug

Im desperate so yeah i can hit on girsl i don't even know fuck you
What are you even talking about you make it sound like i'm some kind of Ángel or God that you have to believe in fucking stupid man i'm as real as it gets i like Anime more than i like myself is that real to you caus ei don't think so post screen cap so i can laugh at you brb going to be in a freestyle battle Hope i get /daily/ inspiration

I haven't done it

yet

i'll get drunk like shamepai soon though so we'll see

What is the evidence against him?

wew

holy fuck who is this hahahaha

this, I can't help it

which of these "reviews" actually made you mad, just curious?

all the gay ones

>brb going to be in a freestyle battle

Can't say I haven't but let's not kid ourselves, we've been doing it to each other for a while now