Let's start another one of these threads since the main one got totally derailed

Let's start another one of these threads since the main one got totally derailed.

Thoughts on this album? Discuss HS3 here.

Other urls found in this thread:

tripfork.tumblr.com/post/146212004245/james-ferrarooo-human-story-3-2016-tripfork
youtube.com/watch?v=e4CzwMYppfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm good, i don't listen to vaporwave

vaporwave is a shit meme

fuck off

“They like Pablo” - Kamye West
Stop this.
This word “aesthetic” ignorantly used out of proportion and out of context, by Rate Your Music tier self-declared music critics is a bullshit that serves as an alibi to explain why the music don’t sound too good.
Other words “subjective” and “objective” or phrases like “music is subjective” and “objectively speaking” are almost overused by these accused-of “memesters” and untitled ironic/unironic post-everything/post-human characteristics seekers.

But in every way, Human Story 3 is ass. Is like Autechre farted with them “elseq 1,2,3,4,5” and the smell-“perfume” came as a form of mix of “How To Make Vaporwave In FL Studio.mp4” with purpose unauthentic basic MIDI instrumentation from a self-PR team marketer “musician”. That “Are you fucking serious?” feel makes this new Games Ferrari joint turns into a Subhumans Story 3.
Final score: | 2.7/10 |

Tim Hecker, Huerco S, Andy Scott, Babyfather, Autechre, Vatican Shadow, Omar S, Lolina, Matmos BTFO!!!!

le Marcel-core

Ferraro fans did this to themselves.

Maybe you shouldn't have spammed it, called it classical and called everyone plebs for ''not getting it'' and they'd be no backlash, retard.

except i didn't do that

quit making assumptions idiot

>Ferraro fans

>except i didn't do that
>quit making assumptions idiot
except i didn't do that

quit making assumptions idiot

what a shitty album cover

is this the vaporwave general?

Her you go (spoiler: its trash) tripfork.tumblr.com/post/146212004245/james-ferrarooo-human-story-3-2016-tripfork

what a shitty fucking pleb opinion

what a shitty faggot poster

what a shitty fucking pleb opinion

stinky poo poo

ouuu

post-modern internet music is so 2015

who gives a shit its over

stinky Sup Forums Sup Forums

>the entire album sounds like it was made in garageband

lmao this thread. One ferraro fag replying to everything hating on it. Shit album cover, shit "aesthetic" and shit artist. oh and shit music.

you have no idea what you're talking about

you're just spouting buzzwords when in reality you have no idea what you're saying

>he's mad because he enjoys vaporwave made in garageband

you still have no idea what you're talking about

you're just spouting buzzwords when in reality you have no idea what you're saying

at least i don't listen to vaporwave

exactly what a Pretentious Post-modern Internet Music Lover would say

i'm not even OP

Good thing i am an ear doctor because now i need to fix my ears after hearing that

oh great you're the same guy from before

fuck off

stop spamming your shit, and maybe you won't get fucked so hard

you still have no idea what you're talking about

Garage band is a buzzword?

I really like the sampling of lg phone ringtones

I think that is is quirky trash made by a dude with no artistic integrity who fucks over his own fans.
The music is just vaporwave "classical" that elitists can latch onto and act like its some sort of grand statement.

baby father lolina james ferraro all equally as pretentious n shitty

boring and dissonant to the point that its unlistenable

the Avant-garde Computer Music shit isn't clever anymore

BABY MAKE!!!

about as innovative and effortless as bandcamp ""bedroom pop""

baby father was meant to be boring and dissonant to the point that its unlistenable

does being self-aware affect the product

no

if u make something shitty n ur conscious of it, its still shit

lol!!!

>spouting buzzwords

wait what

I am neither of the anons you're addressing, but I personally made music in Garageband from the age of 16 on and this Ferraro joint really does sound like it.

He uses very cheap effects, but he uses A LOT of them, so it's ok!

thats the point of the album

and ur not being elitist rn?

stop blogspamming.

>implying james would actually visit here
top kek im not him

there obviously has to be something in the music with a redeeming quality or it wouldn't be a thing. nobody makes music for it to be bad, regardless of how *ironic* it is

i don't really know what your point is tho

can you talk about your personal interpertation?

i love post-modern music and i am not hating on Dean Blunt , i like the concept of his music , i just genuinely think its unlistenable

stop spamming this post-modern elevator music here. not your fucking billboard

i wasn't saying that you were him.
if you were him you would prolly be selling us tapes that don't exist

Why are you spamming this shit now?

I haven't cared to listen to James Ferraro since 2010... finally just started listening after seeing all the memery, and it's trash. "Disney, corporations, Capitalism, etc. etc." to neo-classical bullshit. Not particularly daring instrumentation, really.

I do actually think the concept and overall feel of the album is achievable and could work, but it's not executed properly.

> i just genuinely think its unlistenable
thats the point of the album
he's tired with the music scene and thinks everything is unlistenable
hes quitting

interesting

thanks for talking

wew

get the fuck out of here with your RYM screenshots poindexter

do you seriously not see the irony in what you just posted

dean blunt is unlistenable to you?? what "post modern music" do you like? ok computer?

i am good, i do not listen to vaporwave

How is this a problem?

ITT: Meme warfare

very clearly the pro-vaporwave camp got destroid.

nah, the anti-vaporwave camp just doesn't get it. Plus this isn't even vapourwave

uh, no, buzzword is the biggest buzzword of all. You don't FUCKING get it do you.

The whole point of le you dont get it meme was to trigger people who didn't like the album.

Guess what, it fucking worked. We triggered you so FUCKING hard that you had to counter meme. sad! you couldn't just let the meme slide, you had to escalate you fucking homo faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4CzwMYppfY
I appear somewhere in this video

fuck off, james

oh yeah, you really got me man.

if you like this album odds are i don't like you

I like James. I don't give a fuck what a bunch of meme spouting high schoolers have to say about it. His music is great and it's better than anything you could ever come up with.

OH MY GOD
STOP RRESSPOONNDDIINNGG you fucking LOST holy shit fuck

feeling's mutual faggot
i hate anime fags with a passion.

ok
i might have lost, but at least is don't listen to vaporwave

at least I have taste omg

but you listen to vaporwave

And you don't
you total, utter pleb.

i might be a pleb, but at least i don't listen to vaporwave

I
L I T E R A L L Y
don't care what plebs think

>its supposed to be bad

pretty shit desu

I can still get through last american hero, bodyguard and heaven's gate pretty well, but it just seems jfs turning into a one trick pony now

YA-MA-HA

YA

MA

nop

test

The "i'm good, i don't listen to vaporwave" meme is surpassing the "Sounds like Fanboy and Chum Chum!" meme.

>one trick pony
>HS3 sounds like maybe one other album out of his entire discography

it's pretty blatantly obvious you don't know how vast and varied Ferraro's discography is.

Why would you discuss an album on itself? That is just stupid. must be a girls thing. talk about what it made them feel etc. . teenage girls suck.

>Why would you discuss an album on itself?
Terrible grammar here but I see what you're saying. However, this is fucking Sup Forums. The entire point of this board is to discuss albums and music.

>tfw the ONE good 2016 album is being turned into a meme by autists who have no knowledge of theory or composition

There have been plenty of good albums this year, you banana.