>Led Zeppelin III
>Houses of the Holy
>Led Zeppelin IV
>Led Zeppelin
>Physical Graffiti
>Led Zeppelin II
>In Through the Out Door
>Presence

Twelve Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus > Spirit > The Family That Plays Together > Clear

I'd put Zeppelin II between IV and I but otherwise I agree.

1. Spirit
2. "The Above Ground Sound" of Jake Holmes
3. The Complete Blind Willie Johnson

While I respect your mad matching trips I must ask you to leave my thread

I think if I had to pick one it would be Physical Graffiti. So much good stuff, and something from every part of their spectrum. IV is perfect though.

PG=IV>III=HotH>I=II>>>>>everything else

Uh no
1. Lz
2. Lz 4
3. Houses of holy
4. Lz2
5. Lz3
6. PG
7. Presence
8. ITTOD

It's sad though, I used to listen to them so much, but now I just don't. The further away I get from my adolescence the more adolescent they sound. Very talented, but something about Robert Plant's contributions specifically just makes it hard to take them seriously as artists, as opposed to just a rock band.

I got into their music knowing that each respective member was considered a master of their craft (goat drummer, goat guitar, singer has higher range than Freddie Mercury, awesome multi-instrumentalist)

So I actually listen to them with the mindset that this is apex talent.

Just wish they would have take it easy on usage of the word baby

II > Everything else.

Pick your order after II and I could find a reason to agree with you.

I
III
IV
HOTH = PG
II
P
the other ones

Its hard to decide though, with good tracks and meh tracks all over the place, the albums dont really arc as well as other artists do.

nah III is shit

1. Physical Graffiti
2. Led Zeppelin IV
3. Led Zeppelin II
4. Houses of the Holy
5. Led Zeppelin
6. Led Zeppelin III
7. The others

Yea, they're amazingly talented, it's just the content of the lyrics and overall themes are a little... a little stupid I guess.

>IV is perfect though.
Eh. Black Dog and Four Sticks hold it back. But then it's high points are better than any of their first three albums high points. So it's hard to say.

Actually I think that's a fair way to look at their discography up to and including Physical Graffiti. The albums became less consistent but there were better individual tracks on each release along the way.

II
III
I
IV
Houses
PG
Out Door
Presence

Honestly, their last 2 albums were awful. The first three were solid blues rock/hard rock albums, IV started the decline, and then they became 1 or 2 good songs every album-tier.

WHY DOES LITERALLY (LITERALLY) NO ONE LIKE FOUR STICKS

ITS MY FAVORITE LZ SONG

It's a good song

that's not how trips work you fucking retard

It's so 'meh'

I like it though. It's just not on the same level as all the other songs on that album.

I>III>IV>HOTH>PG>II>the rest

I hate when people say IV is perfect. Four Sticks and Battle Evermore are pretty terrible.

>Battle of Evermore
>terrible
REEEEEEEEEEE

PG >> II >> IV > I > III > HotH > rest

These guys know their shit

Agreed, it's fantastic.

PG
IV
III
P
I
HotH
II

The other two shits and the "live" album

Pretty good except for presence being that high.

I
Other

I guess that Sonic the Hedgehog and Presence by Led Zeppelin acid trip I took in high school fucked me in the head, seeing how low Presence is ranked on everyone's Zeppelin list

It's easily top 3 for me, maybe even 1

>Physical Graffiti
>Led Zeppelin II
>Houses of the Holy
>Led Zeppelin III
>Led Zeppelin
>Led Zeppelin IV
>In Through the Out Door
>Presence

IV is overrated as fuck

Led Zeppelin - 8/10
Led Zeppelin II - 710