youtube.com/watch?v=DrARl0dzd-0
youtube.com/watch?v=XG_iD8epJag
youtube.com/watch?v=moL4MkJ-aLk
youtube.com/watch?v=aI3CumZUlC4
youtube.com/watch?v=dTaD9cd8hvw
youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8
youtu.be/YkADj0TPrJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why? Britain is terrible and they still have "royalty" for some reason.

BECAUSE BREXIT HAS WON! THE GLOBALISTS HAVE LOST!

youtu.be/lYFGTf3M3Sc

t. euphoric leftard

They're just trying to pretend that anybody in the real world cares about their votes, don't mind them

youtube.com/watch?v=w9TbiIEpZJ8

I'm an American and I'm fucking ecstatic over Brexit succeeding. Even if you think Brexit is terrible you can't deny that it's an historic event that's going to have an immense impact on the world.

I'm happy that brexit went through, but when will the royalty be hanged? They are a disgrace.

Yeah I hope it inspires some radical changes here in the US but I've already resigned myself to a lifetime of misery and probably suicide

>mfw Americans call ye olde timey-wimey rocksy-pocksy "dad rock"

POST OASIS LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=l8DRI-D7-WQ

Hopefully this will inspire Texas to leave the USA

Think about it it would be the best country in the world to live in

literally this:
youtube.com/watch?v=KMQdiHIZgSo

I normally hate you but for today I'm gonna put aside all of that and celebrate with you.

MADFERIT

youtube.com/watch?v=i_2mWhfOhGU

You are aware the pound is going to the shitter at sonic speeds, aren't you?

The USA without Texas does sound pretty cool

Celebrating what? Risking completely fucking world politics and economics because "muh immigration"?

this. this repercussions will be almost apocalyptic.

UK leaves the EU, the possibility of a Trump presidency...

What a time to be alive

llamao

DUDE I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE WORLD
THE POUND JUST WENT DOWN BY 10% AND HALF THE COUNTRY WANTS TO LEAVE
WE'RE FUCKED WE'RE FUCKED WE'RE FUCKED

youtube.com/watch?v=_IETC7VOa0w

What a time to lose everything we've worked for

>MFW YOU REMAIN FAGGOTS ARE ETERNALLY BTFO
KEEP CRYING, YOUR TEARS ARE FUCKING DELICIOUS!

I feel some sense of solidarity, it turns out all our political leaders are fucking insane

these t b h

Motherfucker, literally what the fuck are you celebrating
OUR MONEY IS GOING TO SHIT AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
OUR MONEY IS WORTH THE LEAST THAT IT'S BEEN WORTH IN 20 YEARS AND IT'S STILL DROPPING
It's just as well that this means a closed border BECAUSE WE WON'T BE ABLE TO FUCKING FEED OURSELVES NOW
And now we're losing all the Irish industries and all the Scottish oil

I didn't even vote on this shit, because I didn't know what would happen, but what IS happening now is our economy going to shit in record time

KEEP FUCKING CRYING

Cry more lefty scum

have fun paying 700 pounds for a slice of pizza buddy

crashing this currency with no survivors m8

What's your angle in this? The britbong economy is tanking in real time, what are you celebrating? That you won? 'Cause the rest of the world is watching you plummet into recession, and I doubt you wanted that.

YOUR TEARS ARE THE MOST DELICIOUS THING I'VE EVER TASTED!

What we really need is to nuke the shit out of China. And possibly South Korea too.
They've stolen all our money, just destroy them and we'll be fine for a few decades.

>mfw cant afford internet bill because the economy tanked and i lost my job
>mfw cant post KEEP CRYING on Sup Forums anymore
feels bad :(

lol I hope a massive shift in the tectonic plates attaches the british isles to the rest of europe

but i'm american so

Markets updated m8
30 years low now

>tfw always thought that britbongs were a bit less insane and retarded than us amerifats
>tfw this is just showing they're just as retarded as us and that a significant amount of the population is cheering over buzzwords while their country gets absolutely fucking wrecked
top wew
that would be pretty hilarious actually

so fucking stupid

britain out of the EU will still negotiate to be part of the EEA and the EU Customs Union, but in order to do that will have to agree to pretty much all the same shit that they have to agree to inside of the EU (including free movement of people), with the downside being that they won't end up with any influence inside Europe, so all of the supposed cons and none of the benefits. there's no chance of britain not entering into the EEA (or some similar trade agreement), to not do so would be economic suicide, and given that the majority of UK politicians are in favour of remaining in the EU, it's no surprise that they'll also be in favour of joining the EEA as well, brexit won't change that.

but i guess Sup Forumstards don't have this sort of critical thinking...

at least it's not the euro

I don't get you Sup Forums types, there are actual points you could mention on why this might be a good thing and you still spout memes like it's your last defense.

THAT HASN'T STOPPED YOU FROM CRYING
KEEP GOING, YOU LEFTISTS ARE GONNA MAKE ME CUM EVERYWHERE!

Of course I'm angry, I'm working class, you cunt. You think I can afford the pound to lose shit? What have we won? We now have to manage our own border, and we lost a third of the country so that's a shit ton of expenses as well.
And what did we win? No muslims, yeah, that's cool. It won't mean much when I have to murder my neighbour for a sandwich in literally 7 days if the pound keeps dropping like it's dropping right fucking now. We could keep then in fucking ghettos with the police, now the ghettos are for us.

also
>look at the value of the pound on google
>refresh the page a second later and it's gone down a cent
tip top wew
good job guys, this is your doomsday scenario of Trump being elected

Time to put all your money into gold

31 years now. I can't believe I voted for this. I fucked up.

I DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING DEBATE WITH YOU EU SHILLS EVER AGAIN! WE'VE WON! YOU'VE LOST!

literally why would you do that

BECAUSE IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA
IMMIGRATION WAS A REAL FUCKING PROBLEM OK?
But I guess it doesn't matter now, the country is dying right in front of my eyes. And I had a job offer in Scotland too, Jesus Christ.

gg man, you're now I'm the same league as a guy like politically
hope you enjoy it

>furiously type in all caps
>google "nigel farage laughing"
>live in squalor while you beg nigel "put the muslims in a barge" farage your daily rations of tea and scones

how does it feel to voluntarily send your county back to the dark ages?

BE PROUD, THERE WILL BE HARDSHIP BUT THINGS ARE EVENTUALLY GONNA GET BETTER!
KEEP CRYING

It's too bad you won't live. But then again, who does?

Are you kidding me? They actually left?

This is going to completely fuck up the global economy, we're gonna go into a global recession holy shit.

2017 is fuck holy hell.

>Conservatives tank an entire country
>World backlash makes Trump and all conservacuck poll numbers nose dive into oblivion
>Republican party eliminated by November

I'm ready

holy fuck, the pound just dropped another two cents
this is really pretty bad
if only

1968 is a year I'll always remember, despite not being alive for it. Pretty cool that I'll get to experience 68 Redux.

lol you bits fucking deserve it for colonizing every fucking country you came across and then turning around and complaining when a bunch of immigrants give u a taste of yer own medicine

>we're gonna go into a global recession
Are we? The pound sterling is dropping impossibly fast but hell be fine

Yeah no, fuck you, you people fucking tricked me. You and your fucking memes. My fucking uncle is going to die because the NHS won't be able to afford his shit, fuck you.

>hell be fine
accurate

>uncontrollably cry
>furiously lash out at celebrating Nigel supporters

*accelerationism intensifies*

>News say lowest value of the pound since 1985
>Check charts
>1985 was literally the worst year for our economy since WWII

I'm scared, anons. I'm really scared.

Don't worry m8, the funposters over at Sup Forums will feed you and clothe you and give you jobs when your economy tanks, right?

>helping the poor
what am i, gay?

this, obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc

speculators always overreact to shit like this. it will probably stabilize.

youtube.com/watch?v=0arXIQuZt2Y

I don't think so, m8. Overreactions were what caused the 2009 one, and it's not just the britbongs, Nikkei is burning too. We may be looking at another global recession.

1. parliament still has to approve it
2. if it is approved it'll take 2 years to exit
3. youtube.com/watch?v=wMykYSQaG_c

at least manchester didnt let me down

......im going to the uk on the 1st of july

best song choice itt

Reminder that Morrissey likes Nigel. He probably voted leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=DrARl0dzd-0

Hang Nigel Faraj
Hang Nigel Faraj

>Scotland will likely secede to be part of EU
>Ireland most likely going to reunify and leave Britain
Hey it's like you guys fucked yourselves youtube.com/watch?v=XG_iD8epJag

He also said the Chinese are subhuman, what's your point? We all know his views, it's obvious he did.

>implying they won't approve it
Not approving it would be fucking career suicide for everyone involved. Plus there would be fucking rioting in the streets.

What's some remain-core? No memes please

>Netherlands already wanting to leave
The EU will collapse by New Year's.

90% of british music.
Jam City, Brian Eno, etc
desu though I prefer Leave-core
youtube.com/watch?v=moL4MkJ-aLk

youtube.com/watch?v=aI3CumZUlC4

SOME MIGHT SAY WE WILL FIND A BRIGHTER DAY

yea fuck my carrer if i was in the parliment id at least TRY to save the country from going back to the medieval times

youtube.com/watch?v=dTaD9cd8hvw

>Hey guys, thanks for voting but we don't care what you think. Lol, we're gonna do what we want to do. :^)
I can't begin to imagine the chaos that would unfold. Parliament has to pass it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8

if they don't pass it yeah they'll be riots, shit's getting burned down, but it'll be worse for the world long term if they do pass it

What the fuck Wales, seriously

tfw you let your country catch-22 itself

Hey, we got ourselves into this mess. You reap what you sow.

>wanting to blatantly disregard democracy
You remainers are disgusting human beings desu. Although I shouldn't be surprised that you globalists are wretched vermin.

They should. Because it's either riots next year when we're all dying of hunger or riots tomorrow when they say "We're staying because this would fuck us".

I'd rather the country burns in one year than tomorrow.

youtu.be/YkADj0TPrJA

Every time I go there, they are so nice. Seriously. Nicest people in the UK imo. Shocked me.