y tho

tru

you tryna break my heart

imaginary

andrew hill point of departure

it was gross

i was drunk and it was an ugly girl, didn't enjoy it

but my first kiss with my first gf was very romantic

although if we're not counting tongues, my true first kiss was with my dad, i was a kid though

Vespertine
Drunk and sloppy, and the girl was irritatingly pretentious but she was very pretty so hey.

I am a kissless virgin

good one op

13 years old first gf kissed in rain after school before going on the bus

stoned at a bonfire when I was 16 smoking a shitty gas station cigar. Girl is kind of drunk and I end up being one of four dudes that she kisses basically in tandem. Felt like I was robbed but also felt there was no way I could turn this down or really even truly regret accepting it.

My first kiss was me and my ex gf in my bed together. I told her prior to that moment that I had never gotten my first kiss and had never had another girlfriend before her--I was eighteen and she said she thought that it was cute. She told me that her first kiss was with a past boyfriend who kind of forced it on her when she wasn't ready or prepared. She didn't like it and said it was unromantic. But I didn't care really. When the moment finally came, my television was on and I was talking about something but I don't remember what it was. We both were quiet for a few seconds and she hesitantly moved her body towards me, and quickly, like getting through an adrenaline fueled vaccination shot, I pressed my lips slightly too far to the left of her lips. And it was quick. After pulling back, I was soaking in the moment, but not really thinking about it. She said "that was a bad kiss" and chuckled slightly. And then we immediately kissed again, but this time I was more alligned with her lips. And it was really nice. They were soft and we kissed throughout most of that night. And snuggled.

I don't have a favorite album.

bumpin

hahahahaha

I was 17
At Charlie's Safari which was rented out by the highschool of my sister for their Sadie's Dance/Party

I went because why not.
One of my friend's got off work and dropped by.
Her and I were in a play together and we were playing romantic leads opposite one another.
We had to kiss a few times and since I had never kissed anyone before we had planned on practicing at least once before hand so it wasn't awkward on opening or something.
She showed up and we were hanging out.
She suggested why not kiss there, seeing as we would sooner or later.
I was pretty silent, but mostly because I was nervous.

Anyways she kissed me a couple times that night but I didn't really kiss back because I didnt know what I was doing and had butterflies in my stomach.

I could go on but in regards to the kiss itself.
I didn't know what to do or think.

I was 12, she was 17. She introduced me to a lot of things. She added me a little over a year ago on FB and she got fat and had two children.

An accident

This is a nice story. Actually smiled while reading it. I wish my first kiss was like that. Instead I got some bullshit forced kiss that lasted 1 second on the back of a bus from some girl with big tits. I fully regret ever doing it. I demand god for a retry at my first kiss.
Favorite album is ITAOTS

Kalahari Surfer's: Sleep Armed
>be 15
>have well developed 12yo girl cousin
>we fuck around a bit too much
>like friends, but a little too to touchy feely
>she start's to hit that age where girl's are trying to act like highschool slut's
>she start's doing stuff like putting my hands over her bra and shit
>I'm really confused
>we start to flirt around a lot
>I say fuck it and go all in
>I start grabbing her ass then her body
etc.
>Gradually start to get riskyer and riskyer
>We both love to fuck around like that
>other cousins are around
>they know
>They throw blankets over us
>I kiss her really akwardly
>my teeth hit her teeth
>I use tongue
>FuckingCringe!!!!.jpg
>she says that she wants to stop fucking around
>We are at it again the next day or two
>this stopped until I was 17
>we didn't fuck and no bj
>we did pretty much everything but that
>I used to suck dem tittes a lot
>we maked out a lot
>we were inseparable
>We were genuinely in love
>we acted like boyfriend And girlfriend everywhere but home
>parents knew, but never mentioned it
>it was fucking heaven man!!
ama?
>Moralfag's fuck off

> be me
> 14
> freshman
> my best friend was 17 and a junior
> I had been crushing on her forever
> asks me to go to prom with her
> agree
> later into the evening a slow song comes on, I cant remember what it was
> she leans in and kisses me
it was wet, and I didn't know how I felt about, but I knew I wanted. after that we dated for 6 months, broke up because I was too clingy.
I'm 23 now and haven't had a meaningful conversation with a girl since then

Goddammit, why did I open this thread

>Jpg.forgot

I am a KV.

>never happened

>pretty.odd
spin the bottle on my 6th grade graduation party with a dude that said i was ugly during elementary and a couple years later i saw him again n he cried over my ass at a house party becos i was "too pretty". before that i had kiss a girl who bribed me into it she offered me a bee t shirt in exchange. i also kissed a boy next to the trash. i don't remember which was first. since then i've avoided all types of physical contact. even curved the love of m life when they tried to kiss me. what went wrong?

Pere Ubu - The Modern Dance

Kissless virgin

Wincest is still incest user. Pretty fucked up tbqhfamilia.

Why? We had a genuine relationship based on friendship love and respect.

We were both 16 at a new years party and we'd been friends for about a year. It was pretty good

>Making out in the corner by the refreshments at the Freshman Dance.
Didn't even give a single fuck.

never had one op, sometimes when I listen to this album I imagine what its like

ow

is that srsly your favorite album? not judging, I really like it too. but favorite??

Kek. Nice digits as well

Just spent the last few weeks digesting this majesty. Good choice my friend!

What, are you me?

It was awkward. We were sitting on a park bench in the middle of january. I'm pretty sure a prostitute was getting fucked in the porto potty. Anyway I just kind of kissed at her lips and she was a bit too shocked to kiss back at first. Like 30 seconds later she accidentally cut an anxiety fart I think. It was hardly audible. I was 14

> the doors - s/t
Asked a girl out during a middle school dance and then (after being harassed by her friends) we kissed behind the schools cafeteria

bad, the first person i made out with laughed into my mouth at me in it haha jesus christ

WDU?!? my fuckin d00d. are u in the DIY FOLK PUNK group on fb?

Never kissed or dated anyone (by choice), it disgusts me.

It was at a party where we were both drunk. I never got her name.

Then don't reply to the thread. Stop looking for the fucking pity party and get off the computer obviously this thread isn't for you neet faggot.

Yeah I won't lie it was kind of a shame. She's real pretty and has a real nice ass. Don't wanna fuck with no kids. Will never forget that ass though.

Some stupid blond cunt wanted some cock. We pecked slightly. My friend hooked us up for a one nighter. One nighter never happened, still a virgin. Too uninterested in the concept of love to go search for it. Second kiss was a long makeout session with another blond slut who was bi and already had a relationship with some overseas British chick. That was pretty genuine, but meh.

back of the bus in high school. kiss sucked. glad she was hot though.

I was 19, it happened on a new year's eve party at one of my friend's place. I grew up in a village, so everyone knew everyone, and a couple of random guys showed up not long after midnight. There was this slutty 6/10 girl (with 7/10 body though - let's call her Cynthia), who was just out of a relationship at the time. My closer friends knew I was a kissless virgin. So did one of my friend's sister (let's call her Diana). We were all drunk, and suddenly Diana started persuading me about my sexual status. "see that girl over there? go kiss her" - she kept telling me things like this.

My memories are a bit cloudy, but I remember starting dancing with Cynthia, and it just happened. It was alright. She didn't let me kiss her again, but I was hugging and kissing her on the cheek four hours. Diana was so happy that she also made out with me (she is 5 years older, and had a boyfriend who was also in the house, but we were outside and nobody noticed).

That's your favorite album?

Are still in high school? Have you even made it to high school, I bet you haven't even gotten kissed.

That's why you rode the bus, poor made bitch boy.

I rarely listen to albums more than once anymore so I picked that as my favorite since I used to listen to it a lot. Otherwise I don't really have one. That a good enough explanation for you faggot? Which post was yours? Did you even have one in this thread you fucking virgin?

Drunk makeout in college

Banged afterwards, felt awful and had no idea what I was doing, I barely remember it too which also sucks

good album choice

I was 17 and she was 15.
We were laying on a bed in my garage looking at each other kinda falling asleep as the sun went down.
I leaned in and kissed her, she got excited and then bit me.
We giggled.

How is it a pity part if it's by choice? I don't want to kiss anybody, silly. If I wanted to I could easily.

Day before my 13th birthday, wanted to kiss someone before I turned 13 because for some reason I thought that 13 years was the maximum amount of time you can go without being kissed or else you're a loser.
Basically it was just this:
>friend that's a girl
>not even mildly qt but whatever
>awkwardly asks if she wants to kiss
>shrugs and says sure
>literally just a peck on the mouth for approximately two seconds
>never speak to her or look her in the eye again for all of middle-high school

All of my kisses since then have just been pecks, don't know how to do anything beyond that.

Vashti

maybe someday will someone love me

girl in my freshman dorm, one of the only people who could beat me at egyptian ratscru

it was really pleasant after she kept tickling me and I finally pinned her arms down, everything I could have asked for

>tfw I will probably never kiss anyone ever again

It was last year, with my first GF. I was 19 going on 20, she was 17, and we both never kissed another person, so we were pussyfooting around each other like it was kindergarten. It was really cute, actually. 2 weeks into the whole "meeting for watching GOT and cuddling" we had a playful argument and I kissed her in the middle of it. I didn't even think about it, I just did it, whole thing lasted half a second , but she was immediately ready for it, that was crazy. I asked her later into the relationship, she said I easily could've kissed her the first day we actually met. I'm still kind of amazed that someone actually liked me enough for that.

Broke up a while ago because while it was fun to make out and shit, we didn't really have feelings for each other. She was pretty as fuck though, she had a body that might as well have been from outer space straight from fucking sexy body planet. She refused to wear dresses though, which is a big bummer for me.

No becuase i don't need to post my life stories on an online forum for validation. But since you asked.

We were "talking" in high school and she and I would go back to her house after school since her parents wouldn't be home I told my mom I was "studying for my SAT" one day we were sitting in her room listening to some indie pop. (I think it was Bombay Bicycle Club) We locked eyes and started mouthing the words to each other, and soon enough we locked then lips. There was lots of laughing and teeth clinking, shit was V cute desu. I miss those simpler days.

cute story/10

forgot story:
also, 1st kindergarden kiss was with a girl (we exchange icicles), then middleschool with a boy (truth or dare, something like that), then frenchkissing with a gf (she told me later I was awful at it kek)

>

I was 16 and was too drunk to remember
Don't lose your hope tripfig
Wow, you must be an extremely cool guy

Holy shit the cringe is so real in these

How the fuck do you not wanna fuck females you have to kiss to do that so why the fuck y'all not doing I'm barely trying and I got a steady influx of pussy

Only ones that are wins the first guy such a classic story and yo girl that guy sounds like a huge pussy girls hate when guys cry but you kissing females too that's live but fuck you doing kissing dudes next to trash that's odd but you sound bad af if someone would cry over you your problem is you need to get out your damn shell and let your boyfriend fuck for lack of a better word

>yo girl that guy sounds like a huge pussy girls hate when guys cry but you kissing females too that's live but fuck you doing kissing dudes next to trash that's odd but you sound bad af if someone would cry over you your problem is you need to get out your damn shell and let your boyfriend fuck for lack of a better word

Same album, same feels

Add a period or comma in there somewhere

my sister forced me into kissing one of her friends, i haven't kissed a girl ever since

>this is illegal in the US
fuckin conservatives, man

Good for you, for real.

I was in a forest and I kissed the only girl that I have truly loved until now

Highschool graduation afterparty. Half-drunk late-teenagers playing bottle. She didn't care for it at all, but I did (lame-o me had a crush on her). Her disgusted face while we were doing it (yes I peeked, sue me) broke my heart.

I'll get back to you on that...

Met a cute boy on Sup Forums, we hooked up

From what I can remember, we played some BlazBlue and then he pushed me on his bed and got on top of me and french kissed me.
He tasted really good.
After that I fucked him and then blew him.

>It was a game of truth or dare

>Summer
>Out of town
>I was 14
>It was with a cute 13 yo girl
>I fealt like she kinda liked me
>We were hanging out a lot
>We were both too awkward to talk about that kind of stuff
>Haven't seen her since

You need to learn this modern dance

i was like 13, lying down with a gril in a park. she was in a relationship at the time but we were both hot for each other. we were flirting and shit. i turned to look the other way, looked back and all of a sudden she had mounted me and just plunged her lips into mine. was amazing. she broke my heart later on but i deserved it. i miss her.

A story of success? On Sup Forums? What?

Sounds about right, I got made fun of when I was 13 for never having kissed a grill
Didn't lose my kissginity til I was 15

Magic happens if you believe

How am I suppose to understand anything in this post?

I'll let you know

Was on a double date with my first girlfriend, went to see Blair Witch Project and about halfway through the movie I realized she was looking at me. She whispered, "Take the hint dumbass," so I leaned in and kissed her. After the movie she said she thought we were taking things too fast, dumped me a few days later for her ex. Found out she was a total slut, don't even give a fuck

>Just turned 11
>Got my first girlfriend
>Kissed her that day under the shade in 100 degree weather
>Broke up with her the next day because she had a cold sore on her lip and it grossed me out

Not even that guy, but liking The Weekend is just as cringey

I was 14 and she came over to my place one night. We had a thing going on but it hadn't gotten physical yet. Her bf was away at some expensive private school thing for a couple months, and I fell in love with her the way you do when you're 14 and in a new town. Anyways, we were in bed together and she asked me to do some stuff with my hands if you know what I mean. I hadn't done anything like that before, but before this encounter I had lied to her and said I had 2 relationships before. So as I was doing that which she requested, she grabbed my head and kissed me. To this day she has no idea that she stole my first kiss. We stopped talking for a long time after this encounter. But even though I've moved away, and all this was 7 years ago, we started keeping in touch and I consider her a very close friend.

Don't see how any of this relates to my favorite album though.

11 years old.
One of my friends had a sleepover party. At the time I had a gf for about 5 months, but we had only kissed each other on the lips before. Kids in our class were pushing us to french each other, but she said she wasn't ready yet. Anyway, this sleepover quickly escalated into a game where each couple (there were 4 in total) tried to go one step further than the previous. It would start with a handshake, then a hug, then a kiss on the cheek, etcetera. The couple before us gave each other a kiss on the lips, so I thought well, it's been fun, game's over. But all of a sudden, she kissed me, and after a few seconds I felt her tongue rubbing against mine. It was by far the best physical experience at that point in my life. It only lasted a couple of seconds, but after she broke up with me, and until I finally got another gf 7 years later, this memory always stuck with me. Still the best kiss I ever had by far.

I haven't been kissed
need more emotional maturity before I even try to pursue the opposite sex

>yo, girl, that guy sounds like a huge pussy. girls hate when guys cry, but you kissing... females, too? that's live, but... fuck you, doing, kissing dudes next to trash? that's odd, but you sound bad af if someone would cry over you. your problem is - you need to get out your damn shell. and let your boyfriend... fuck, for lack of a better word.

Still a retarded post

I kissed the girl next door, we were both like, 7 or 8 at the time. We were best friends growing up. Haven't seen her in 2 decades.

Yeah I tried that whole positive-thinking-magickal-telepathic-mind-over-matter bullshit with conviction for quite a while and things just got worse and worse.

I'm thinking of becoming a priest and either accept celibacy for life or just do the traditional thing and rape choir boys.

At the age of 18, one year after attempting suicide via cyanide as result of being beaten and raped by two members of my high school's football team - I started talking to a girl who wouldn't have given me the time of day months earlier when we were both still in High School.

After a few weeks of talking, she calls me though my work's landline (I was working as an IT guy/butcher for a small-town grocery store, that had no cell-signal) and tells me to leave work and come see her.

I make an excuse to leave, and take the 45 minute drive to her home.

She meets me at the door wearing only a loose fitting top and tells me to go down on her.
As a virgin (other than the rape) I'm completely taken aback, but oblige nonetheless.

She doesn't let out any sounds of pleasure, instead only opening her mouth to give incredibly methodical critiques and instructions on how to improve my technique.

I stay with her for the next few days, and she continues instructing me in an attempt to, in her words:
"Give your body some sort of purpose."

During the 5th time we're having sex, I shyly ask if I can kiss her. She says "Fine." and let's me.

I felt nothing, so I made no further attempts through the weekend to kiss her again.

You think I've been kissed before?

I appreciate the confidence you have in me OP.

Don't give up user, take risks and put yourself out there and you will eventually find your way inside a warm bp.

With my first girlfriend when I was 16. I was so nervous and shy I actually asked permission to kiss her. It was awkward and cute.

weirdest story I have read on Sup Forums for a month
bravo

Not great, 11 years old in a movie theatre after the credits started rolling. Nice girl though, still friends today.

leave it to Sup Forums to critique life experiences.

actually an accident.
meant to kiss her on the cheek, missed.
It was good desu, she liked it too