Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop, Annie ain’t bout this, Annie ain’t bout that...

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop, Annie ain’t bout this, Annie ain’t bout that, my girl a BD on fucking Lamron and them he, he they say that bitch don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y’all niggas ain’t know shit! All ya motherfuckers talk about, Annie ain’t no hitta, Annie ain’t this, Annie Clark a fake, SHUT THE FUCK UP. Y’all don’t live with that bitch! Y’all know that bitch got caught with a ratchet. Shootin’ at the police and shit. Bitch been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin’ playin’ her like that, them hoes savages out there. If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Annie Clark, I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more! You know those bitches role with Lil’ Byrne and them.

She a real nigga yo

haha omg her shirt

But everyone know Annie ain't no hitta

lobster girl

I once made eye contact with Annie Clark and sang Marrow word for word into her beautiful eyes

Please tell me this is fake so I don't hate you

No it happened

A couple dozen people waited for her to come outside after the show but she went straight back to her bus

look closer sheeple

>tfw you will never make eye contact with Annie

Also, she was probably tired, I don't blame her for wanting to leave quickly.

Please don't white up good twitter jokes, fucking mayo ass.

>Lil’ Byrne

God she is sexy I wish I could meet her and turn her hetero for a night

reminder that she lied about being into Kate Bush as a teenager

Come on Annie you've got something to whinge about no doubt as well

"mer me mer me mer mer mer mer emrmrermermemremermememr

mermjemremrmermemremrmer

mer mer mer mer

>"don't you be saying things man, fucking get ya"

I don't get it as soon as you go Rock and Roll and do drink smoke and be around those bad people - everyone pisses their fucking pants like at church

wtf?

can we check this plerase?

I don't agree with it

it either is or it isn't and if it isn't it ought to be

SHREDDING

racisss

SICC