Just so we're all clear here, this guy is the best record producer of the last decade and a half, right?

just so we're all clear here, this guy is the best record producer of the last decade and a half, right?

ok William you're terrfic

I thought Burial was a bit borring tbqh but it's very popular hewre so I don't know anything do I

i love him

nah phil elverum is

it's been two years has he fucking beat dark souls 2 yet so he can get on with the new tunes?!

>record producer

guy just makes sample based electronic music, let's not get carried away

pretty much this. he knows a bit of music theory and stumbled onto a bunch good samples he managed to put together in a enjoyable way. He doesn't consistency. Untrue was a fluke, a product of a time period in his life, that he captured of the essence of. this will never happened again. also did you listen rival dealer? i bet burial has drank the feminist kool aid and is on some sjw tip. i bet he voted remain.

You sound like a fucking idiot.
I agree, but sample-based music doesn't imply a bad or incompetent producer. Pete Rock and Lord Finesse are sample based producers and their tracks are indisputably excellent.. It's the way you use the sample, and I think all those artists have used them in their own, especially creative way, which I think allows them to be called great producers.

>i bet burial has drank the feminist kool aid and is on some sjw tip.
Lmao go back to Sup Forums
Do you seriously expect anyone to listen to you with your "argument" against Rival Dealer?

Nah but he's very influential just judging by all the attempts to mimic his sound

>Burial
>boring
>literally samples guns cocking in his music

and how is that boring?

Step aside, Burial.

Dumb post. He uses a lot of creative production techniques.

>THE WAY
>I FEEL INSIDE

not that dude,

I'll listen to it again, but maybe sombre is the right word?

funereal?

really sad?

>a bit borring tbqh
your personal pain that I feel quite tender about, so I dunno, find it difficult to listen to?

there...

it was a glib and rushed choice of words, I apologise William esq.

HOLDIN YOUUUUUUUUU

then you have not listened to sorrow.

The actual correct answer. The 2000s belong to Wiley.