We caught up with Damon Albarn after his performance with the Orchestra of Syrian Musicians...

>We caught up with Damon Albarn after his performance with the Orchestra of Syrian Musicians, which opened proceedings on the Pyramid Stage this morning.

>"That was supposed to be the big news today – that we’d managed to get 50 fantastic musicians out of Damascus and come and play Glastonbury," he said.

>Instead, the set was overshadowed - for Albarn at least - by the vote to Leave the EU.

>"I am really sad. I rang my daughter this morning and said: 'I am really sorry this has happened,' because the consequences of it are more for her generation than anyone.

>"It feels like a reaction against the status quo in Westminster, and I understand that," he added, "but there are seeds being sown today that are really dangerous, and that’s what I’m so upset about. We don’t want Europe returning to the 1930s."

What did he mean by this?

He's right.

He meant Blur are shite and he's a cuck.

>Orchestra of Syrian Musicians
hahahah you can't make this shit up

He's right about the brexit though.

>"we dont want Europe returning to the 1930s"

EU is the 21st century's league of nations

i can't wait

Blur are shite, cuck.

>the farageposter using google images is back
cuck

>He's right about the brexit though.
Not necessarily it needn't ought be a bad thing

it could mean more diversity and stronger national identity reflected in musical culture

as opposed to a one world gloop

>as opposed to a one world gloop
What a fucking meme. EU was always about each country's own identity, promoting those differences and the relations between different countries, at least theoretically.

>quite possibly screwing your entire country over because "waaah I don’t like immigrants waaaaah"
Right-wingers never cease to amaze lmfao.
Based Damon is 100% correct on this.

I can't tell if this is an ebin new meme or some basement dweller posting lefunilaughingnigel.jpg in every brexit thread.

for the delete and the ban

Countries joined it that were far from able to cope with the economic criteria so the balance of their books was re-written on the fly. When it was at its worst they were left chained to debts that could never be serviced and were utterly unrealistic creating huge antagonism.

That parts of say Spain aren't an industrial power house like Germany isn't a bad thing, it's a different way of life

but, lots of these countries were damaged by membership with no way out

I am pro-immigration as I believe it creates new trade and communications in a very subtle way and is healthy for nations

but economically a depression highlighted the impracticality of the situation

either way our future is not over our shoulder

but tomorrow

>musician is liberal

Holy shit is this a new trend?

I see you cucks are still uncontrollably crying. God, the next couple of weeks are going to be endless fun.

Nice get, but no, it isn't a new trend

cuck

There are liberals who the blame lies with too.
>quite possibly screwing your entire country over because "waaah I can't wait until the next general election to oust Cameron waaaaah"

Not that I disagree with you though.

>Monteee

lol someone got fucking banned?

your a dorable

the great carousel of the unknown