youtube.com/watch?v=Gkp05lmogIM
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3LvVHYMM8
youtube.com/watch?v=fkHE6K3R804
youtube.com/watch?v=StzQEp7TIbE
youtube.com/watch?v=ri63099q1RM
youtu.be/0uVGMLUP1aE
youtube.com/watch?v=aiae6xAIZOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sweet trip, young thug (chill tracks only)

DUDE

OP here
everything is welcome
personally i like to listen to portishead when high
youtube.com/watch?v=uiT0fBePR0Q

would be nice if you could recommend music like this

i dont know dude
i've heard some tracks from them, but there is something in their sound that makes me quit listening after a while.
thanks tho :)

All of Mac Demarco's albums are streaming free on his Bandcamp. Literally any of them will satisfy. If you haven't head any of them then start from the beginning.

you fooled me dude
had a great laugh
have a great day m8

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm-bzIa2RA8

shiiiiiiiiiiiiit dats some trippy shit

yeah great track
u should check other salvia plath stuff pretty trippy too
he deserves way more attention imo

>about to get high
seriously, stop being a faggot. thanks.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAINSHROOMTECHKRILL & MCT OILPRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXkYOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Dead Meadow isn't talked about enough, they really are one of the best currently active psychedelic rock bands.

I gotchu pham
pick any of these
>D U D E W E E D

>Acrimony
Damn and I thought Sup Forums had shitty taste in stoner music

ayyyy
Rasta colors yah

or these

>chart doesn't differentiate between stoner rock and stoner metal
D R O P P E D

Another under-rated modern psychedelic rock band

Or these :^)
wew laf

>wew laf

>implying Electric Wizard is rock
>implying Kyuss is metal

I hope you aren't serious

AOTYSFIMHO

>wew laf
meant wew lad, my bad m8
its just recommendations take it easy mang

GOAT European psych rock album

Here OP have some reggae mang

Best EP ever

or sum psychedelics

Buddhist-rock

youtube.com/watch?v=FWNOzFnYCI4

someone salty today :(

wtf happened here?

seriously my go-to trip album

i puked when i heard this song acid, its a really good song though
youtube.com/watch?v=Gkp05lmogIM

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3LvVHYMM8

Fuck everyone else. Correct answer here

sounds like dots and loops stereolab or future days can

its an extra track off innerspeaker

youtube.com/watch?v=fkHE6K3R804

DUDE

youtube.com/watch?v=StzQEp7TIbE

youtube.com/watch?v=ri63099q1RM

Nah it's a single, with Remember Me as it's B-side. Extraspeaker is essentially a rarities collection.

they were all written around the same time anyways, so who cares? elephant was written before lonerism but its the main single of that album...

i just smoked the second one
this is fucked up man i love it :D

Innerspeaker was recorded entirely at some beach-front mansion near Perth. Sundown Syndrome was recorded separately because the label wanted them to come out with a single at the time. Extraspeaker wasn't even released until the year after Innerspeaker was released. It's officially considered a collection of remixes and b-sides, not bonus songs that were left off of Innerspeaker.

It's definitely it's own thing.

It's really not that much different from the material on the album, neither is Wander. You couldve put them on it and no one would have noticed

Yeah I'm not gonna argue that, artists release similar music on adjacent albums all the time.

But it's not an Innerspeaker song. It's a single.

I'm aware its a single but its just as much of an innerspeaker song, so theres really no need to differentiate it. island walking sounds more like something off their EP but thats actually the bonus track of the LP, so to me their sound from that era isnt too reflective on any particular album

>its just as much of an innerspeaker song
Not true at all.

>arguing about tame impala

How many albums on this list are as good as Tago Mago?

Only the Pink Floyd ones

youtu.be/0uVGMLUP1aE

youtube.com/watch?v=aiae6xAIZOQ

I've found that AMSP is pretty lovely high but besides that you have to try out Sleep Cycle, Replica, Three Love Songs, Psychic, Nymphs II, Fall Be Kind, and Good Luck and Do Your Best.