Holy shit this is actually pretty good

holy shit this is actually pretty good

n-not cringe at all?

Nahhh, and I'm sure it'll sound better in context with the album...

E L E C T R O S W I N G

honestly, it's growing on me

DANNY BROWN

THE AVALANCHES

I don't hate it, I just can't listen to it without reliving my initial disappointment.

Hahahaha such a memey night. I was on Benzo's and alc, don't underestimate that mix, had fun talking to those racist Afropunk chicks. Fuck Brooklyn

why did you push that girl tho....

I didn't push anyone senpai.

caravan palace?

more like electro polka lol

@0:44

>frankie sinatra
>hoodie allen
>chet faker
>joanna gruesome
pls make it stop

Oh no, she was sitting on a ledge there and hopped off because her friend called her name (Danny/Daniella), both my hands were on my cell phone. I would never push someone over memes.

you're friends with baths?

The white guys were my only friends there. the dude in the black lipstick actually sent me their Facebook profile the day after I uploaded it to YouTube because a friend of his friend knew her l0l

She tried filing a privacy complaint on the video but it didn't go through kek

so how did the whole thing start

We were just walking around the corner ands they were talking about Afropunk and called death grips a racist band so I let myself go full meme kek

what was their reasoning?

The dude in the mustache is very smart and into politics etc and tried having a rational conversation with her but she just went full ape and acted illiterate as possible.

That's why he looked so concerned in the video, meanwhile my drunk ass was just memeing entirely.

Hey had no meaning at all, she just yelled giberish at the top of her lungs for 5 minutes.

I'm into Death Grips and don't think they're racist but alt-right politics annoy me as well, they had to have been trying to make some points

can someone explain to me what's going on in this thread
who is inxy and why are they takling about pushing girls

Yeah possibly haha but fuck if
I'm a literally who

inxy how often do you end up befriending random mutants

Literally 98% of my friends are NYC Sup Forumstants I've met in the past 2 years, if you join the Sup Forums group on Facebook you can meet a lot of people.

The mustache dude in the video is actually from my hometown and I skateboarded with him like 10 years ago quite frequently, but we lost contact for about 7 years and reconnected in 2015 because he was a member in the Sup Forums Facebook group so I added him. We went to that Death Grips tour last year and it was lit.

If anyone wants to join the Sup Forums group you'll have to add add me as a friend and ask me to invite you because it's privatized now. You'll meet lots of cool people, lots of autistic sluts, too. It's fun.

/TimVolta is me

And not to brag but there was this one Sup Forums whore I fucked and did shrooms with in a hotel after that retarded Kanye west thing at Madison square garden

kek

eh i'm not really crazy into repping Sup Forums like that and plus i don't have a facebook but it's cool

Anyone have the video of darren seltmann making one of the songs from Since I Left You?

>ringo deathstarr
>elvis depressedly

Could someone post the mega of the leaks all compiled together

so is inxy best trip or is inxy best trip?

>joanna gruesome
it pisses me off that this exists

sounds like you're a busy guy with lots of serious stuff to worry about

Inxy's not here right now but he says thank you

Link to vid??

The doc got taken down from youtube per request of the avalanches.

however you can still find a link to a download of it in the r/avalanches sidebar

>meeting people from /mu in real life

mm nah i'm good man

w e w