Name a more innovative electronic album to come out of 2016

Name a more innovative electronic album to come out of 2016
>PROTIP: YOU CAN'T

Other urls found in this thread:

hwmu.bandcamp.com/album/002
cannibalholocaust.bandcamp.com/album/x
dreamcatalogue.bandcamp.com/album/season-0-hazard-garden
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anything on the 2016 Marcel-core essentials chart basically.

Innovative? Yeah, maybe.
Good? No.

Sums up his entire discography desu

>modular noodling
>hackneyed minimal techno
>played out, liturgical ambient
lol

>Usual electronic synths with some acoustic instruments which are often seen in a classical music setting sometimes someone will say something that's "hip" or "of this time"
>Innovative
Literally what the fuck is innovative about this? Ambient niggas have been doing this for ages minus the stupid press play and starbucks shit.

Sounds more like very shitty classical music if anything since he lacks the ability to write compositions with the depth of the greats.

nice cherrypicking

link

they literally said -anything- on the chart, so that kind of invites cherrypicking, moron.

It warms my heart to know people like you will be salty when literally no one remembers this fuck in 2-3 years

You didn't answer the question, pleb.

the question assumes that it is even innovative

Where can I download this shit?

Why? Just stream it off of Bandcamp.

easy

i'm not getting all the sudden hatred for ferraro. human story is his most listenable album in years.

the hatred is only fueled by idiot ferrarocucks spamming it on Sup Forums for days after it came out hailing it as a modern classical masterpiece

What is this? Reverse image search gets me nothing

really? the only spam i'm seeing for the album is people shitting on it the and "le i dont listen to vaporwave xD" meme

wow you're fucking computer illiterate
hwmu.bandcamp.com/album/002

albur! - 0.02

dont even bother. it's a guy noodling on his new guitar amp he got for his birthday

that immediately followed the praise spam, and desu it's almost as bad

thanks lad. listened to a few minutes of it, I'd rather just listen to gottsching or something tho tbqh

vaporwave aoty

e3-e4 is based my friend

new aphex twin out in a week or two so not even worth arguing about

e2*

around its release, there were only like 2-3 threads praising it and now I'm seeing up to 10 threads each day shitting on it. like i get that the cassettes may be fake and it makes it easier to hate on him, but what the hell are you expecting from someone like ferraro who has done this type of shit in the past

>innovative

i'm good, i don't listen to vaporwave

>this mad cos he got shit on for being a shill

What are the 2 albums below Gobby; the album above and right next to Ferraro

just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it isn't innovative user.

you do realize that most of his music is algorithmically generated at this point, right? the only people doing anything near what aphex twin is doing are autechre, and their new release, although intellectually interesting, is an aural flop

cannibalholocaust.bandcamp.com/album/x

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling

welcome to Sup Forums, friend :)

most people see vaporwave as slowed down, diana ross samples and this album doesn't have any of that

>being this deluded
okay man.

Pretty much none of this is true btw.

fuck off james

>inb4 the "lol not him i would never go as low as to post here buy my tapes :DDDDD" damage control

Reminder that no one has provided a valid counterpoint yet.

anybody get their tapes yet
getting worried

reminder that vaporwave isn't worth listening to

yeah? could you tell me why you think that? autechre are well known for using programming languages to compose, and RDJ has gone on record stating that he has genetic algorithms which develop his music for him, which he curates.

pic related is an autechre MAX patch. even flylo uses this kind of thing at a basic level.

2 albums below Gobby are:

Perfume Advert - Foreverware
dreamcatalogue.bandcamp.com/album/season-0-hazard-garden

album above Ferraro:

Paul Hares - Astral Travel

album right next to Ferraro:

Embassy - Embassy

well, a few things:
>just because you don't understand it
there's nothing to understand mate. it's pretty standard acid techno which james has been doing for his entire career. these new tracks could have come right off of analord - it's not even innovative for him.
>you do realize that most of his music is algorithmically generated at this point, right?
you do realize that algorithmic composition has been around for over 50 years now, right? there is nothing innovative about utilizing that method.
>although intellectually interesting
there is nothing inherently "intellectual" about elseq - it's pretty much just sound art.
>aural flop
nah, it's a great release. certainly better than what i've heard from cheetah so far. this point just comes down to taste though.