THE RUSSIANS WHO HAVE THE LEAK ARE CURRENTLY STREAMING THE WHOLE ALBUM

WOZARD OF IS IS PLAYING NOW AND IT'S AVERAGE AS FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/electrocircle/status/746583756270624768
relay-de-1.host.fm/223-666.mp3
mediafire.com/download/np6ggkdic0huig3/The Avalanches - The Wozard of Iz.mp3
www120.zippyshare.com/v/gQCGyOZS/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First off, all these tracks are mono, so they're definitely from the same guys at the Russian website that offered to leak it two weeks ago and then rescinded their offer.
Second, whatever program they're using isn't just randomizing the tracks, it's segueing them into each other, so there won't be any perfectly clean rips from these streams.
Third, the 192k version looks like it might be a 160k rip upscaled, though it could be 192k. Either way, it's a transcode of a transcode or a transcode blah blah blah.
So, anyone that wants to hear the whole thing uninterrupted, this is definitely not the listening experience you've been waiting for. If you can't wait until the end of next week (a little birdy told me something might be happening then), then this is okay, but please take all these details into account.

They're playing the whole thing, but I believe in the wrong order most of the time. Only one or two times has the transition made sense so far. Not to mention the shitty quality of this stream.

where is the link

WHERE'S THE LINK NIGGA

>If you can't wait until the end of next week (a little birdy told me something might be happening then)
When exactly might something be happening? I leave the country on the 1st and I'm dying to download the album for my trip.

A popular radio broadcasting channel might be getting dibs on the "first listen."

THANK YOU, user.

Does anyone have the link?

Oh my fucking god, Sup Forums with it's "Our system thinks your post is spam" bullshit can fucking suck my dick.

twitter.com/electrocircle/status/746583756270624768

Translation:

"World premiere of the new album, The Avalanches - Wildflower, coming 16 years after the stunning debut album, earned the love of everyone who heard it. Australians belong to the category of musicians that do not have anything of his own, only samples of foreign songs, straight from the shoulder and the hand of genius brain, turning in scraps of cloth amazing that even though the exhibition. The result of painstaking work with attention to detail and thoughtful passages, became the main summer album of the year, which brought Danny Brown part, MF DOOM, Father John Misty, Toro Y Moi , and many others.

In addition, we wrote something like, uh, let's call it attached a playlist and open in your favorite player, or from the comfort of the VK, in a special supplement: (CLICK THE LINK HERE FOR THE ATTACHMENT IN ORDER FOR THE BUTTONS BELOW TO WORK AND THE STREAM TO FUNCTION)"

relay-de-1.host.fm/223-666.mp3

Is this the live radio stream?

Pretty sure

How do I record this?

I don't know, use audacity or something

Fuck this, if I don't have the album in its entirety I'm not fucking with it.

I heard Noizy Eater and Stepkids and they were both pretty great.

Is the stream down now?

It's back up for me

Ah yeah it is, thanks

Surprised this isn't getting more hype.

Frankie killed a lot of the early hype, and the slow trickle of leaked tracks has just annoyed people here rather than hyping them, I think.

Kaleidoscopic Lovers is pretty relaxing

>Cowboy Overflow of The Heart poem

Huh, I wondered if they'd use that and they did. Well, some of it.

Man this track is great

It's the album mostly produced just by three of the original six or seven people in the band? Obviously something is going to be lost. And I stand by the idea that if anything takes more than 5 years to complete, and it's not because of any hindering life events, the album is most likely going to be bad. Anyone who obsesses over an album for that long is going to make an overblown underwhelming mess.

The only member of note who left is Darren, the others were the live touring band they had. Robbie, Darren and Tony were always the core members.

Though I agree that working for that long on something usually means an bloated mess, it doesn't really seem to be the case here, in fact you could argue that it sounds unfinished.

A lot of these songs have been around for years even before Darren left. The album itself started forming in 2007

erm wasn't the guy who left one of the two who produced since i left you? bobbydazzler was the guy who left and one of the guys who stayed...

Someone should rip these and order them properly. They're not streaming the album in order.

Just started recording the stream. Will do that.

An NPR stream, huh.

Nice. Avalanche tracks in mono is a crime.

Jesus christ, it comes out in less than 2 weeks. Are you fucking mouth-breathers that impatient?

how new are you exactly? this happens with literally every highly anticipated album here

Anyone have Wozard of Iz?

The thereismagicinthissplendoranddesiretosurrender sample seems to appears in quite a few songs, The Wozard of Iz seems like its own movement or something.

So anyway now the stream's over does anyone have a set of rips?

A couple anons recorded it, hopefully they'll be bros and post a megalink

mediafire.com/download/np6ggkdic0huig3/The Avalanches - The Wozard of Iz.mp3

Link's down

o shit ill upload it to zippyshare in a sec

www120.zippyshare.com/v/gQCGyOZS/file.html

Cheers man, liking it.