What did mu thought of this movie ? Highly recommended if you haven´t seen it...

What did mu thought of this movie ? Highly recommended if you haven´t seen it. What did you think about the music and the way it was made in this movie ?

>start movie
>main character is a reddit sensibility nu-male
>"lel" based humor out the ass

Stopped watching there desu

This movie sucked.

It's just another part of the "Le quirky indie outsider humor" trend that's growing like a cancer because of things like 500 days of summer and Scott pilgrim.

If this isn't the kind of movie for someone like this user, I guess I might actually watch it today.

You're on the wrong website.

It gets better when it shifts from "muh upvotes" to "muh feels" but it's still overall shit.

We have enough fucking movies made for leftists by leftists.

I think you stopped to soon, the movie in the end is very against the red haired fag.

It literally made fun of that whole thing most of the time. Are you sure you watched it?

i really have no idea what "lel based humor" could possibly mean

Am I the only one who thought this movie was really good ? The story reminded me of the Captain Beefheart story

You just didn't watch it as an idiot

If you were fighting on the right side of this cultural war then you'd just understand the meaning on an innate level.

SECURE THE GALACTIC PERIMETER

Go back to Sup Forums you worthless maggot of a shitposter.

Yes, everybody saw the incredibly obvious beefheart parallel. Most just don't want to see that story redditized for the meme generation.

No not really.

holy shit please go outside

That song is fucking sick
too bad the rest of the soundtrack is mostly forgettable

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>DUDE QUIRKY MUSICIAN MOVIE LMAO
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

The coca cola lipstick ringo shit is the very definition of dialogue that was written with the sole purpose of being a meme.

ALLO BOONTEH

b8 or what ?
this is fucking stupid what you´re saying why is it please try to tell me why it is so "reddit"

Filth is one of the most "fedoracore" movies ever made. Stay adolescent.

t. a great big hairy fanny

it's old copypasta, ignore it

that character isn't the main character you fucking retard

Frank is

that's why the movie is called FRANK

like holy shit you didn't even watch the movie long enough to get to the main title character

also spoiler alert the "nu-male" character ends up being the bad guy in the end and fucking everything up

Imagine how miserable an existence it must be to go online and spout "NU-MALE" or "SJW" at every piece of media or anything any famous person says.

>also spoiler alert the "nu-male" character ends up being the bad guy in the end and fucking everything up
Funny how you have to be a nu-male to even get to that point in the first place. No man who had ever hunted an animal or worked in a field would ever be able to stomach the reddit shit to see the apparent true message.

On one level though if you're nu-male enough to get to the end then you more than anybody need to be exposed to as much anti-nu male material as possible. I didn't need to go through the machine because I was already a real man at the offset.

>things sjw nu-males say

user, I'm genuinely worried for you if a movie drove you to such intense anger. Please see a psychiatrist.

Imagine how much self delusion you'd need to be living through a literal cultural war and not only pretend that nothing was happening but to actively try to invalidate anybody trying to warn you about the threat as "le pol tinfoil hat basement man".

If you're not having intense reactions to art then you're not a real art lover. You're just in it for the memes and image. I'm shaking with either hatred or ecstasy at the end of any piece of media I consume. Apathy is death.

I like it. A bunch of fags in this thread but it was good and i would recommend.

This post is fucking gold

>Frank was good
>tumblr memewie image

About what I'd expect.

>If you're not having intense reactions to art then you're not a real art lover. You're just in it for the memes and image. I'm shaking with either hatred or ecstasy at the end of any piece of media I consume. Apathy is death.

Stop encouraging him for it, no matter how hilariously stupid his shitposting is. It's not even his real opinion.

I thought it was a really great movie. Great music, great point of view, timely message, Fassbender was amazing.

Yeah I'm bummed that so much of internet culture, on all sides, has become so loud and shrill that it defines a lot of peoples' personal/political/ethical/social identities and drastically reduces the amount of things they can actually allow themselves to enjoy. But I guess you gotta get your sense of purpose where you can.

>Stop encouraging him
But I want more of this. I don't care if it's real

>Posting an infantilized degeneracy advocate to somehow refute the words of an art champion
????

worst thread i've seen in a very long time thanks guys congrats

>infantilized degeneracy advocate
>the words of an art champion

The white western world is in such a precarious position that it would be downright selfish to put personal enjoyment before politics. There will be time for fun once the genocide has been stopped. Until then it's "leftist" to seek enjoyment from any media.

Thought it was great. Music was surprisingly good too.

Also the amount of people who seemed to have completely missed the point is pretty hilarious. Get off of Sup Forums for a bit and stop trying to rebel against some idea of a person that doesn't even occur that often in nature.

I legitimately cannot tell if this is satire.

Jesus Christ.

this

(you)

What would be wrong with it if it wasn't satire? You've spent too long being manipulated by those who don't have your best interests in mind.

Holy shit you guys must be on patrish mode 24/7 if you could'nt even marginally enjoy this film.

except its not from tumblr edgelord

Nah. I think you've spent way too long on your computer, taking too much of what you see on a website that is 95% shitposts seriously.

In terms of the sensibilities at play then it's absolutely "from" tumblr.

i'm not fighting on any side user i'm content to actually enjoy things
>this movie

And you're absolutely "fucking" autistic.

>i'm not fighting on any side user i'm content to actually enjoy things
Then you are complicit in this genocide through inaction. Either you're actively fighting to prevent white extinction or you are prepping the bull. I know you feel as though you're above the petty squabble, but in reality you're doing exactly what the people who want your race wiped off the planet want you to be doing.

This literally sounds exactly like something an SJW complaining about institutionalized racism or muh soggy knees would say.

I have no idea how you Sup Forums fags have deluded yourself into thinking you're any better than them.

They are not serious, it's shitposting. Chances are the people that keep slamming it ITT didn't even see it, or actually enjoyed it, but they think it's fun to shitpost.

>I have no idea how you Sup Forums fags have deluded yourself into thinking you're any better than them.
The difference is that white people really are just objectively better. The methods aren't the problem, it's the principle being fought for at the core.

k

You aren't supposed to like the main character you dense twat

idk, I would have agreed a few years ago, but recently its gotten pretty bad. A good chunk of this site legitimately thinks this way now.

>. A good chunk of this site legitimately thinks this way now.
And that's a good thing. Thought should be pared down to its core components and at the same time intensified. The more black and white you see the world the better.

Yeah, the idiots who eventually took the shitposting seriously and started parroting it. And by keeping up this shitposting, these people are breeding a new bunch of these idiots ITT.