People of Sup Forums who have decided to commit suicide; what song will you kys to?

People of Sup Forums who have decided to commit suicide; what song will you kys to?

I'm going to be listening to biggie - ready to die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wxI4KK9ZYo
youtube.com/watch?v=qh-jDMuzuIE
youtube.com/watch?v=KqGdOFmqJno
youtube.com/watch?v=LwVXkM_YxMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another Green world - The 'Arena' take as I float off on codeine

Don't do it man it gets better

Which bit???

Any song by Kanye West,really.

Everytime I hear a song of his I want to kill myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=9wxI4KK9ZYo
youtube.com/watch?v=qh-jDMuzuIE

These are top choices, lad.

I attempted suicide around this time last year. It does get better, if not only incrementally

something from Stereolab

I'm gonna do it the effeminate way by chugging a lot of pills, i want my body to remain intact

Can you at least be a man while killing yourself ?

Menswear

a real man would not take the easy way out and keep living anyways

real man would shoot himself with akimbo shotguns

If I ever decide to commit suicide, probably the album Endserenading by Mineral...

youtube.com/watch?v=KqGdOFmqJno

perfect song to od to

this, especially palisade

No that's not accurate. I don't understand how people can call suicide a cowards choice. The first and the most important instinct you have is to live, it's so fucking hard to overcome that. To keep living a shitty life just because "thing may get better" (and yes, they can getter better) is way more cowardly than suicide.

My point was taking a lot of pills is literally the worst form of suicide ever. Have some dignity and shoot yourself or whichever way. Make it count.

And obviously this was an answer to this :

>as taking a lot of pills is literally the worst fo
yeah, you'll melt an organ in half and be on a drip for a year feeling pretty stupid

have a beer smoke a fag, natures way

I knew it wouldn't be easy. Still waiting to see if it will be worth it.

Talking Shit About a Pretty Sunset

What is a beer smoke ? Curious.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I came close to jumping off of a bridge a few years ago but desu I wasn't really thinking about what music I should listen to.....it was more this odd hyperaware sense that everything that I was feeling (little things you don't think about like breathing, wind blowing or just that "sense of being alive" which I can't really describe) was about to come to an end. It doesn't feel as dramatic as you think it will. Just a primate thinking of ending his life...almost felt insignificant.

What's bothering you OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=LwVXkM_YxMg