twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

word

we don't like monolids here

ten

i love this girl >.

meant for

yeah we do

b-but I like dubu....

It does seem like a meme album but knowing Taeyeon, I don't think she has too much meme potential. Look at Starlight. Absolutely unmemeable.
The rest of the songs have interesting titles though and the teaser for Why is not so bad. We'll see.

If anything Sooyoung is the stealing queen.
It was the Mwave thing. Haven't watched their Weekly Idol desu.
Boys24 is looking really meh. They should have gotten the whole group on ASC that day.
Who else was in the MV? Shindongo? Changmin??

What about the maknae

our guy chenchen

why is Hyeri in New York wtf

false

i could watch this all day

2eulgi.......

HYUNJOOOOOOOOO

>cant even point your finger at someone in korea
epik

Why

When you live in butt town
Love is let down
If you live in butt town
You gotta get down

Cuties

sponsor trip

yeah says who????

slightly above babysoul/sorn/downsee tier

Why do people like Chen?

>tfw they're so close to me rn

based jongin

I fucking love monolids

>above our girl seunghee

you fucking loser

>Could be worse
Thanks

no one likes gaypop

babysoul belongs in the same tier as nana, krystal, hara, IU, etc.

How long have you been into kpop? As someone who was a fan years ago, I don't understand how can anyone follow this garbage for so long.

Used to follow this shit 2 years ago for a year and a half.
When I ask my normie friends why they like kpop, they can only admit that they like their appearances.
They have no interest in their personalities or charas. Korean idols are treated and viewed as sex objects. Heck, they even have trouble identifying different members when they change hairstyles or wear wigs.
Soon enough, they will move on within a year because it's just a phase to them.

Blog warning:
As for how I quit being a fan, at first real life responsibilities forced me to take a break from my daily consumption. Then, when I came back after a week or two, I had trouble identifying certain members because of their new hairstyles. Also, a certain group became very popular with their oversexualized dancing and clothing which was a huge turn off for me. "Netizens" overreacting to minor scandals is also stupid af. I really disliked the new songs and groups debuting in 2014 so I decided to quit from that point on.

How do you just not get tired of this trash?

a nigga gotta eat

because he is perfect?

no but really he has a very nice voice, is funny, charming, handsome, and very sweet to his fans.

dont respond to paragraph (you) traps

Spoiler that shit

tl;dr

jesus christ, grow up

Genuinely sympathetic, outstanding vocalist, friendly face and he puts a lot of effort in his craft.

i have stage 4 yellow fever. its uncurebale.

i did, and dont respond to paragraph (you) traps anymore

spoiler this

Mina was born in Texas and has decent pronunciation. It was pretty funny seeing Jae and Jimin teach Momo how to say "It's lit" in English. I saw the current JYP trainees and there were a couple that look like they'll debut in their next male and female groups who soeak English.

This is wrong but okay.

>implying you don't listen to male kpopgroups... faggot

by liking the girls and music

by not suffering prosopagnosia

hot bitches
catchy tunes

this is shopped btw

what happened here? late night ramen binge?

DAMN. left guy looks like a male downsee

Thats not much better tho

POST a fucking HYUNJOO

FUCK

word
we like bropop here

following kpop is a mistake
following one or two members you like is ok tho

That makes sense but it applies to the whole Exo vocal line.

He is objectively the best singer. What do you mean by effort?

a regular day in babysoul's life

>bropop
Gaypop*

i love him no matter how many chromosomes he has

you sure about that?

photoshop

true, babysoul always looks amazing no matter what

>It was pretty funny seeing Jae and Jimin teach Momo how to say "It's lit" in English
vid?

no we don't faggot

face looks like it was made in the mii creator

ayy lmao

With this and the gaypop i better go to the bed

>Gaypop*
Kpop

I'm going to have nightmares now

yes we do faggot

I'll respond to several of your points, but will probably miss some:

I don't keep up with netizen or other scandal bullshit because I don't give a fuck. I'm interested in multiple groups so one group fucking up doesn't fuck up an entire country's music industry. I like the music and not just how they look. Although it's dumb to not be able to tell people apart in a group you like, these fucks get so much plastic that when they come out with new hair AND a new face it can be hard to tell who is who.

Basically, you're projecting your casualness onto everyone else. You were into all that bullshit but that doesn't mean we are. If I'm underwhelmed for a little while I start going into discogs or discover more musicians.

I've only been into it for 2 years now, but even I know you don't just ride the shill mill.

I dont understand

looks like an accurate representation to me

we love all manner of boys' pop here

no, you didn't

you're implying (You)'s have anything of value, which they don't
stop treating this like some sort of game where people only post something to maximize their (You) count

it's stupid

is there such a thing as male slutpop?

youtube.com/watch?v=8NEeKq1OqzY

we just call it gaypop

Let me help you understand

I saw a fancam not too long ago where Chen was dancing, singing and performing his heart out while I could see Sehun trying his best to look like he gives. Can't blame Sehun though, he has no lines. The only memorable thing he did was rapping SHAWTY IMMA PARTY TILL THE SUN DOWN

he is cute and has a good voice.

what would you do if this happened to your waifu?

your paragraph was a terrible "how do you guys still like this crap" (you) trap, i tried to warn my friends before they senselessly threw away +1's

just doing my part for the general

i dunno. i thought of this

youtube.com/watch?v=FBi0tattU10

we call it Monsta X

it applies to the whole exo vocal line but Chen's vocals and appearance stole my heart when Call Me Baby came out. he stands out to me and I'm sure he stands out to others too

he is also funny because he is hyper and cute
youtube.com/watch?v=30OXJ4a2vZ0

4 years ago i was a newfag

now im an oldfag

wew

and girls' pop too

does this count?
youtube.com/watch?v=3vmlYkbcVeA

kiss her!!!!!!

>haha guise look at us watch this thing and say nothing but nice things because thats the only thing we're allowed to do

poor Sehun... he tries really hard to do that kind of... i guess "uncaring, cold" appearance. or he really is like that. not very animated

is it hot in here or is it just me