Marcel is a better reviewer than Fantano and Scaruffi combined. Prove me wrong

Marcel is a better reviewer than Fantano and Scaruffi combined. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

marcelsmusicjournal.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His mom is hot.

Imagine being this shotacon nerd user who is obsessed with posting about a little boy lmfao get a life you goddam nerd jfc

His balls haven't dropped and he only listens to shitty experimental producers he found by clicking on the "experimental" tag in soundcloud. His review of Lemonade was unjust. I didn't like the record but he didn't really review the damn thing. He talked about what makes everything about pop music bad and blamed the record for that. He then gave it a 0.5 stars, meaning it had no merit. I know music is subjective but he was objectively wrong. Fantano might be a dick but he explains why he likes or hates something. Scaruffi is the world's biggest contrarian but like Fantano, he tells us why it sucks. Marcel is the embodiment of every pseudo-intellectual raised by hippie retards.

well user post pics

>muh Beyonce slaaaay queen yaaasss

> I didn't like the record
boi

Sounds like the average Sup Forumstant to me.

>getting this triggered by a 12 year old kid on the internet
never change Sup Forums

His writing style is so sterile it's sickening. He manages to write so much with actually saying anything.

I disagree with Christgau a lot but at least he's a clever writer.

To be fair, we are on Sup Forums

hi Marcel

You realise all of us (including me) are underage

>I liked the record
Liking pop music designed for radio play and marketed to the masses doesn't make you cool, even ironically

I'm 22

enjoy your ban

MODS

I said I didn't like it in my wall of text.

B&nd'
idiot

okay

Nvm then
Point stands though I suppose

marcel please leave

>B&nd'
I'm the idiot

He's better looking at least.

Word on the street is his mom has nice feet.

but I'm 24 :(

He looks fucking weird as hell.

Why would I even want to hear the opinions of someone who looks like a neanderthal who wears a fedora?

lel I remember when I was 15 too

>His review of Lemonade was unjust. I didn't like the record but he didn't really review the damn thing. He talked about what makes everything about pop music bad and blamed the record for that. He then gave it a 0.5 stars, meaning it had no merit. I know music is subjective but he was objectively wrong.

I know I'm just being mean but he has the weirdest face ever

Hi marcel

Does this marcel have Cal Chuchesta? Probably not.

Let's see yours faggot.

biggest projection i have ever seen

Where can I read marcel's stuff? Google isn't working for "Marcel baby mustache music reviews"

sick burn m8

>I'm sorry, but I NEVER got why Joanna Newsom is so popular/acclaimed. I could never get past her horrible voice on any of her records and the production + instrumentation on Divers is just horrendous. Fuck, I hate this album so much. The production feels super airtight, giving the instruments (and even the vocals) little-to-no room to breathe and explore the scenery of the album. It sound very plastic and artificial. The instrumentation itself is incredibly cheesy and inconsistent with its chord progressions. I feel like I'm listening to one of those classical medieval music soundtrack vids on YouTube, and that doesn't help when the vocals don't compliment ANY of the instrumentation whatsoever. Every record I have heard of Newsom's is a pain to the ears, with try-hard production values that choke the core of contemporary freak-folk parties. Devendra Banhart does it much better. She tries too hard to be quirky, and many of her lengthier songs do not justify their running time whatsoever. Also: her voice. her fucking voice. It makes me so fucking angry that people disagree that Billy Joel has more artistic depth than Joanna Newsom. I'd much rather listen to him than her. 3/10

How can one kid be so based?

But seriously, where can I read his reviews

I'm not Marcel, but Anthony Fannytano is an ugly melon.

Here's his site.
marcelsmusicjournal.com/

>Being this autistic about a joke

Hi Anthony

Thanks dude